4.6

Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5Overall Rating 4.1538431/5rating 4.1538431
Overall Rating 2.19231/5Overall Rating 2.19231/5rating 2.19231rating 2.19231rating 2.19231

Fort Knox, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Services not needed
I want to thank Al (Junior) for honestly assessing the services that my vehicle really needed, thus saving me a great deal of money.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Munfordville, KY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Good job
The oil change took longer than expected but the brake job was pretty fast.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
I found the service department employees at Swope Hyundai very friendly.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/29/2019

Charles B.
Elk Horn, KY
07/09/2019 Category: Service
SLOW BEGINNING BUT FAST FINISH
It was a slow go at beginning of process with no contact for weeks but once details worked out it was a fast finish.Cruise control not working but all other aspects seems ok.Thanks Swope...

Johnny C.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
07/02/2019 Category: Service
this should be (1) star but the system would not continue unless you give it 4 or more stars
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Sonata
Be PROMPT!!!!!
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Kevin,
Thank you fo taking the time to write you review.Your feedback is important to us. We appreciate your business and llok forward to your next service visit.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2019 Category: Service
The only reason I gave 4 stars is on my part.
I know lots people with other hyundais, and like them, I love my car. The three passenger windows won't move occasionally. When I brought my vehicle in, the windows were not faulting at the time. No reason could be found. In fact, my windows have been working ever since. Honestly, I would give them 5 stars just for the over all service. It was excellent.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your recview. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

SN
Stephanie N.
Corydon, IN
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Stephanie Needham owner of 2016 Veloster
The people and facility. The only problem was that they advised my spouse that it had been 20,000 miles since my last service and I faithfully service my vehicle with you every 5,000 to 6,000 miles because of all the driving I do. I have a real issue with this, if you are not keeping proper records, we may have to have a serious conversation.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Our records do indicate that you are changing your oil at the intevals you mentioned. If you would like to discuss your maintenance records in more detail, please contact me directly at the number below. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

DA
Daminda A.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/25/2019 Category: Service
cap for wheel got broken at dealership
would have thought they would have replaced this piece, since they broke it from taking it off the car
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Daminda,
Thank you taking the time to write your review. I am sorry for the problem you experienced during your last service visit. I am going to have your service advisor reach out to you on this concern. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

NB
Norma B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2019 Category: Service
The staff and
The service was great as usual. The disappointment was that I had to pay upfront to replace faulty Hancock tires. I purchased the 45,000 mile tires a little over a year ago, 15,000 miles later they had only 3/32 tread remaining. Hancock and Hyundai are making me wait 3 to 4 months for a 72% replacement cost reimbursement.
I ask why should I wait? I’m not a large corporation I am a retired person living to make ends meet every month and I’m the one made to pay up front and then wait. I just don’t understand why Hyundai couldn’t wait? I purchased the tires through you and this issue should be between you and Hancock and I the customer should not have had to bare the cost and wait for reimbursement.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 04/01/2019

Norma,
 Thank you for taking the time to write your review and for your feedback. Feedback of this nature can be used in a very positive manner. We currently have our Parts manager working with Hyundai dealer tire to enhance this process. In hopes of expediting your refund. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

TT
Terry T.
Boston, KY
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Really like Mark Cottingham
Last service was great. Work done on time & price was under the estimate.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Terry,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

TT
Terry T.
Boston, KY
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Mark Cottingham, service advisor is a real plus to the facility.
Terry
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Terry,
Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

01/21/2019 Category: Service
Service staff do NOT communicate well...
I was very disappointed with how the staff communicated with me the issues found during my vehicle service. The service department sent a text saying I could reply to that text if I had questions or needed anything. I sent 4 texts with NO reply.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you for feedback. I am sorry for the problem you experienced during your last service visit. I can assure you that this information will be utilized to create a process that better serves our customer in this area. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Melodie D.
Vine Grove, KY
2006 Hyundai Sonata
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable and friendly staff
I know my car will be taken care of and the right parts will be used. Your also treated very well.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Melodie,

Sonora, KY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled Service
This was a scheduled service. The service was performed as expected.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

MT
Mary T.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
The staff is attentive and eager to assist
I enjoy business here.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Mary,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry that we did not communicate reguarly with you concerning the status of your part. I can assure you we will not experience this again. Thank you.

R W.
Vine Grove, KY
10/23/2018
correction
I meant each tire lost air.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

R W,
Please see visit the following link it explains the effect that ambient air tempature has on tire pressures. https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=73

CJ
Christopher J.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Swope Hyundai Service Department
Customer service was great but after oil change next day engine light came on took it back in and had it looked at took about 15 minutes fixed it and by the time I got home 3 tires were below recommend tire pressure which triggered the sensor. Attention to detail on the check list when servicing vehicles should be doubled checked.
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Christopher,
Thank you for the feedback. We will share this with our staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

PC
Paul C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2018 Category: Service
OK
OK
TONY D C., Fixed Operations Director from Swope Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Paul,
Thank you for completting your service review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Rineyville, KY