FK
Dodge Dart
09/30/2020
Friendly, fast, truthful
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 10/01/2020

Thanks Frank for your endorsement, appreciate the review

AY
Aram Y.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Aram said this facility is the best and he has an excellent relation with the staff.

THANKS ARAM, APPRECIATE YOUR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE

Mchael L.
Bonsall, CA
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the visit went as expected.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks Michael, was a pleasure providing you services

SJ
STEVE J.
09/12/2020
Excellent work, reliable, pleasant staff
As always, Mac and his team of mechanics showed that it's always a good choice to bring ones vehicle to Taskers. Quality work done in timely fashion with reasonable prices, and pleasant staff.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks Steve, we really would not be without fantastic customers like you.
mac

ALI / PANTEA B.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/11/2020
I’m not a review kind of person buy I feel responsible to leave this review after my experience with Taskers automotive. Hopefully help someone
Finding a honest and professional mechanic was one of biggest challenges since my family and I moved to north county, until we found this place. Very professional staff and welcoming management
Reasonable prices and very trustworthy. Thank you guys.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/25/2020

Thanks for your support and wonderful review you gave us I really appreciate that.
mac

KD
Kyle D.
San Diego, CA
Hyundai Tucson
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Kyle said the manager was good to deal with, handled things very quickly and got things done fast.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/08/2020

THANKS KYLE, APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS AND YOUR VOTE OF CONFIDENCE, WE ARE ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU.

Oceanside, CA
09/03/2020
Mac and Matt are greatest
Good work ethic and great job on the repair and car cleaning afterwards.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/04/2020

Thanks George, we appreciate the good words and your endorsment,

MICHAEL D.
Ford Fiesta
09/02/2020
Tune-up
The best; honest & affordable. Honest & reliable. Best auto mechanic in north County.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/03/2020

Wow, thanks Michael, I am humbled and grateful for the kind words and the beautiful review.

RICHARD R.
Fallbrook, CA
Nissan Frontier
08/29/2020
friendly expert service
Mac and his mechanics do great work and do everything possible to make you satisfied.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 09/03/2020

what a great review richard, I and the crew appreciate your kind remarks, we'll always be there for you, thanks,

Mike C.
California
Ford Fiesta
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Mike said they were quick, oil change was fast.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/28/2020

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME FOR A REVIEW,

Jerry S.
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Jerry said this staff is always courteous.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/28/2020

THANKS JERRY, APPRECIATE THE GOOD WORDS

CYNTHIA S.
Dodge Charger
08/26/2020
Quick personable service
Mac was great able to help accommodate my tight work schedule to get me in for an early morning maintenance on my car. Service was completed quickly and I was able to wait either indoor or outdoor seating area. I received my follow up service quote very quickly via text and I am happy to support local small business.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/26/2020

THANK YOU CYNTHIA, APPRECIATE YOUR BEAUTIFUL COMMENTS, AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU.

MK
MATTHEW/SHARON K.
08/25/2020
Trust Worthy Service
When we bring our Ford Fusion in for regular service we have never felt that Taskers has tried to upsell their service. Almost every time we leave the shop with only the original service request Work being performed. 25+ year customer.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/26/2020

THANK YOU MATT AND SHARON, OVER THE LAST 25 YEAR PLUS, HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE PLEASURE OF SEEING YOU AND PROVIDE AUTO CARE FOR YOU, WISH HAD A LOT MORE CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU.

CR
Chris R.
California
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Chris said the staff ordered the part quickly and finished the work in a timely manner.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/21/2020

Thanks Chris, appreciate your vote of confidence,

Oceanside, CA
Scion tC
08/16/2020
service
Usually get good customer service here. Initial greeting was not very friendly but follow up calls throughout the day were better. None of the employees were wearing masks which was required of customers to enter the business according to a sign in the front. I would have appreciated the staff wearing masks at this time.
Good service on my car though, we will be back.
Mac G. from Tasker's Automotive Center responded on 08/21/2020

Thanks Diane for your review, I appologize that the staff was not wearing properly needed masks and they have been put on notice for violating the rules.
I appreciate your comments and my clients are who help me navigate my business so thank you for playing a roll in it.
we'd always be here for you.