Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Amy W. on 10/18/2017
"We were wowed!"
Upon landing at the Tulsa airport from a return business/leisure trip we found a flat tire on our car. Owasso is on our way home & we remembered seeing Tate Brothers previously. This place is BUSY! But, they took care of us in an hour & we were back on the road to home (in Kansas). When my husband went to pay for the service they told him there was NO charge since he was a veteran. Wow! That has never happened to my husband & we are very thankful! Thank you for taking care of those who serve.
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/18/2017 03:18 PM
Luke D. on 07/14/2017
"SLOW"
Went to Tateboys for a low tire. Two hours later I'm sitting in the lobby. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 09:23 AM
Daniel L. on 07/14/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Good place need better service writer"
I've been going to Tateboys for about four years. Bought several sets of tires, had brakes done etc.. Always had a good experience. But this time I had the misfortune to meet Hunter a service desk employee there. I had dropped the car off today to get a low tire checked. Thing is I had it in there yesterday for the same thing (twice). Both times I was told they couldn't find any leak. So today i was less than happy to go back a third time for the same thing. After an hour of waiting I asked Hunter what the hold up was. He said there where three nails in the tire. I said three nails that they misses twice? Seriously I told he they need to STEP it up I needed to go. So Hunter replies they can just leave the nails in it and put it back together and I can go. Well that pissed me off. So after four years of doing business with Tateboys Hunter drives a customer away. Good Job.
Service Date: 07/14/2017
Review Created: 07/14/2017 09:19 AM
Joseph S. on 07/04/2017
"unimpressed!"
Could not be more disappointed. Was told they would top off all fluids, they did not. Had to fill washer fluid today 7/4/17. Oil had been spilled on engine and just wiped off. Worst of all they have over filled my oil. Sorry Tate Boys (and i do mean boys) I wont be back. I also work retail in Owasso and will not recommend you to anyone. my invoice # is 4144084.
Service Date: 06/30/2017
Review Created: 07/04/2017 10:32 AM
Tim T. on 06/27/2017
"Shady"
Had a leak on right front tire of dually after some road trash bit me. Wasn't sure what brand tire I wanted to go back with.
Visited with counter man in Owasso location and decided to pull outside wheels, flip them to the front and run on 4 until I could schedule and decide on new brand. Flip the outsides to the front (done it on the side of a road several times). Hour and a half later they tell me they have to dismount the tires and mount on the rims that are on the front since all 6 tires are not interchangeable... however I know the only difference is 2 of 6 rims are steel other than that they completely the same.
I explained that the tires on the back now are actually from the front (see brake dust) oh ok. 30 minutes later they come back saying company policy does not allow you to show up with 6 tires on a rig and leave on 4.
If they ever get this tire patched so I can leave I'll never come back to this location!
Been running dually' s my entire life and never had such a load of BS served. A dually is the same as a 4 wheel one ton. No difference driving on 4 vs 6 wheels other than the count. If you do not know say you do not know but don't try to sell me services or flat lie to me to make money.
Service Date: 06/26/2017
Review Created: 06/27/2017 04:03 PM
Richard C. on 06/12/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Overfilled and unchanged oil"
Took our van in to be service before my wife left on a trip. Got the van home it was leaking oil. Called them took it back down there. They got it in like they said. I told them it's over pressuring the oil. I drive truck and have to do at least two pretrips a day. I know how to check the oil. Said the oil pan needed to be cleaned. Yeah ok.... I pulled a Littlr over a gallon out of the oil system to bring it were it should have been to being with. And it was black(used) oil with a red tint. They just filled it with five more quarts..... I don't know if the filter has been changed or not due to Toyota metal canister design.... Taking to the dealer from now on. Never had a problem before this....
Service Date: 06/05/2017
Review Created: 06/12/2017 10:14 AM
MARK A. on 11/06/2016
"Tate boys is amazing."
As always, Tate boys took care of me and my family in my time of need. Thank you Tate boys for your awesome service.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Impala
Review Created: 11/06/2016 10:14 AM
VICKI B. on 11/04/2016
"helpful"
Always pleased with service at Tate Boys!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado
Review Created: 11/04/2016 06:25 AM
CHRISTIAN R. on 11/02/2016
"Great honest place to do business!"
The service is amazing. They are all very respectful and seem to care about taking the best care of their customers. I appreciate that if you really don't need new tires, they tell you so without trying to just make a sale! We are new in town and these guys have totally won our respect and our business!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 10/26/2016
Review Created: 11/02/2016 10:19 PM
LARK N. on 11/02/2016
"The staff and service are incredible!"
I have been going to Tate Boys for years, they have always been so sweet and helpful!
Vehicle: Ford Explorer
Service Date: 10/29/2016
Review Created: 11/02/2016 09:37 AM
KEVIN/FRAN W. on 11/01/2016
"Friendliest most professional staff anywhere"
Have referred this store to several people who are now customers and feel the same way as I do. You guys do a great job every time.
Vehicle: Ford Flex
Review Created: 11/01/2016 11:14 PM
MEAGHAN W. on 10/31/2016
"Great service"
I always have a pleasant experience at Tate Boys in Owasso. The staff is kind & friendly. Makes having to do something boring like getting an oil change not so bad!
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Short wait time
Vehicle: Dodge Avenger
Review Created: 10/30/2016 07:23 PM
RON S. on 10/30/2016
"Oil change & tire rotation"
As usual I was responded to promptly. The price of my service seemed to be about $10 higher than my last service & the reminder sticker for the next oil change is already pealing off & looks like a 3rd grader wrote it out, this is the 1st "Let Down" I've had at Tate's.
Vehicle: Ford F-150
Review Created: 10/30/2016 05:22 AM
BLAKE L. on 10/29/2016
"Outstanding "
The staff is awesome. Work hard to get you in and out. Very professional.
Vehicle: RAM Pickup
Review Created: 10/29/2016 08:48 PM
JOHN D. on 10/29/2016
"Keep Liberty"
They always take time to air up tires with no charge. Also had a flat fixed..no charge. We are very appreciative of good customer service!
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 10/22/2016
Review Created: 10/29/2016 05:54 PM
Amanda L. on 10/29/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Most trusted place to service my vehicles"
I always get excellent customers service. When I leave, I am confident my vehicles are in better condition and safer. They provide quality service and I never have to wait long.
Service Date: 10/25/2016
Review Created: 10/29/2016 07:06 AM
JORGE S. on 10/28/2016
"Excellent "
The workers are very kind and friendly! Fast service
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 10/27/2016
Review Created: 10/28/2016 08:59 PM
LEA C. on 10/28/2016
"New Tire Purchase"
I was treated with THE BEST service possible!! I will be back for years to come!
Vehicle: Nissan Altima
Service Date: 10/07/2016
Review Created: 10/28/2016 10:19 AM
AMANDA L. on 10/28/2016
"Great Service"
I always get excellent service. Everyone is very friendly. I've never had any issues and always feel my vehicle is safer after I leave Tate Boys.
Vehicle: GMC Acadia