Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

Richi D.
Fort Smith, AR
09/26/2018
Best Customer Service
I live in Arkansas and got into some tire trouble in Owasso and needed help. The closest place was Tate Brothers so I took a chance. I picked the right place! Best customer service ever😊 Friendly, and fast I have bragged on my experience to many. Scary being a lady and being where u know nobody or where to go but wonderful when u hit the jackpot on a chance. Wish we had a Tate Brothers in Fort Smith Ar. Thanks for taking awesome care of me.

PS
Paul S.
09/20/2018
Slow leak tire repair
My daughter kept having a low tire pressure indication for past couple weeks. So yesterday we stopped in a tate brothers in Owasso. The service rep was quick, professional and got the car right in. They found a bead seal on tire was the issue. The fixed it quickly, and they didn't charge me!! How awesome is that!! So I know where I will be buy my tires from, as well as having my car serviced. Great job Tate brothers!!

Rachel M.
09/08/2018
Customer Service
I’ve always had the best service at Tate Boys in Owasso. The guys at the front are super helpful and always professional.

Matt S.
04/17/2018
Multiple vehicles
I have been taking between 5 and 6 vehicles to the Owasso location for years. Spent several thousand dollars, and have always received the best service. Everyone knows us and always welcomes us. I can say that I can't trust anyone else to service my vehicles. Keep up the great work.

AW
Amy W.
Parsons, KS
10/18/2017
We were wowed!
Upon landing at the Tulsa airport from a return business/leisure trip we found a flat tire on our car. Owasso is on our way home & we remembered seeing Tate Brothers previously. This place is BUSY! But, they took care of us in an hour & we were back on the road to home (in Kansas). When my husband went to pay for the service they told him there was NO charge since he was a veteran. Wow! That has never happened to my husband & we are very thankful! Thank you for taking care of those who serve.

LD
Luke D.
07/14/2017
SLOW
Went to Tateboys for a low tire. Two hours later I'm sitting in the lobby. ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

Daniel L.
07/14/2017
Good place need better service writer
I've been going to Tateboys for about four years. Bought several sets of tires, had brakes done etc.. Always had a good experience. But this time I had the misfortune to meet Hunter a service desk employee there. I had dropped the car off today to get a low tire checked. Thing is I had it in there yesterday for the same thing (twice). Both times I was told they couldn't find any leak. So today i was less than happy to go back a third time for the same thing. After an hour of waiting I asked Hunter what the hold up was. He said there where three nails in the tire. I said three nails that they misses twice? Seriously I told he they need to STEP it up I needed to go. So Hunter replies they can just leave the nails in it and put it back together and I can go. Well that pissed me off. So after four years of doing business with Tateboys Hunter drives a customer away. Good Job.

Joseph S.
07/04/2017
unimpressed!
Could not be more disappointed. Was told they would top off all fluids, they did not. Had to fill washer fluid today 7/4/17. Oil had been spilled on engine and just wiped off. Worst of all they have over filled my oil. Sorry Tate Boys (and i do mean boys) I wont be back. I also work retail in Owasso and will not recommend you to anyone. my invoice # is 4144084.

TT
Tim T.
06/27/2017
Shady
Had a leak on right front tire of dually after some road trash bit me. Wasn't sure what brand tire I wanted to go back with.
Visited with counter man in Owasso location and decided to pull outside wheels, flip them to the front and run on 4 until I could schedule and decide on new brand. Flip the outsides to the front (done it on the side of a road several times). Hour and a half later they tell me they have to dismount the tires and mount on the rims that are on the front since all 6 tires are not interchangeable... however I know the only difference is 2 of 6 rims are steel other than that they completely the same.
I explained that the tires on the back now are actually from the front (see brake dust) oh ok. 30 minutes later they come back saying company policy does not allow you to show up with 6 tires on a rig and leave on 4.
If they ever get this tire patched so I can leave I'll never come back to this location!
Been running dually' s my entire life and never had such a load of BS served. A dually is the same as a 4 wheel one ton. No difference driving on 4 vs 6 wheels other than the count. If you do not know say you do not know but don't try to sell me services or flat lie to me to make money.

Richard C.
06/12/2017
Overfilled and unchanged oil
Took our van in to be service before my wife left on a trip. Got the van home it was leaking oil. Called them took it back down there. They got it in like they said. I told them it's over pressuring the oil. I drive truck and have to do at least two pretrips a day. I know how to check the oil. Said the oil pan needed to be cleaned. Yeah ok.... I pulled a Littlr over a gallon out of the oil system to bring it were it should have been to being with. And it was black(used) oil with a red tint. They just filled it with five more quarts..... I don't know if the filter has been changed or not due to Toyota metal canister design.... Taking to the dealer from now on. Never had a problem before this....

MA
MARK A.
11/06/2016
Tate boys is amazing.
As always, Tate boys took care of me and my family in my time of need. Thank you Tate boys for your awesome service.

VB
VICKI B.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/04/2016
Always pleased with service at Tate Boys!

CR
CHRISTIAN R.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/02/2016
Great honest place to do business!
The service is amazing. They are all very respectful and seem to care about taking the best care of their customers. I appreciate that if you really don't need new tires, they tell you so without trying to just make a sale! We are new in town and these guys have totally won our respect and our business!

LN
LARK N.
11/02/2016
The staff and service are incredible!
I have been going to Tate Boys for years, they have always been so sweet and helpful!

KW
KEVIN/FRAN W.
Ford Flex
11/01/2016
Friendliest most professional staff anywhere
Have referred this store to several people who are now customers and feel the same way as I do. You guys do a great job every time.

MEAGHAN W.
10/31/2016
I always have a pleasant experience at Tate Boys in Owasso. The staff is kind & friendly. Makes having to do something boring like getting an oil change not so bad!

BA
Short wait time

RON S.
10/30/2016
Oil change & tire rotation
As usual I was responded to promptly. The price of my service seemed to be about $10 higher than my last service & the reminder sticker for the next oil change is already pealing off & looks like a 3rd grader wrote it out, this is the 1st "Let Down" I've had at Tate's.

BL
BLAKE L.
RAM Pickup
10/29/2016
Outstanding
The staff is awesome. Work hard to get you in and out. Very professional.

JOHN D.
Jeep Liberty
10/29/2016
Keep Liberty
They always take time to air up tires with no charge. Also had a flat fixed..no charge. We are very appreciative of good customer service!