Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

GEORGE S.
Honda Accord
09/30/2016
Prompt service
Opened doors a bit early to accommodate me.

BILL B.
Skiatook, OK
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/29/2016
Friendly, Customer Satisfaction and reliable
Marcus at the Owasso Store made sure the Wifes vehicle was taken care of and safe for her to drive.

LW
LINDSEY W.
Claremore, OK
Infiniti QX80
09/29/2016
Tate Boys
This was my first time at Tate boys. They were super friendly and my flat tire fix was free! We will be back!

JOSEPH W.
GMC Terrain
09/28/2016
Reliable service
I am very happy with the service I received.

I went in to get pricing on some new tires for our GMC Terrain and they were very competitive with other tire centers near by. I did shop around first and they were willing to work with me on price. I asked them to check the brakes as there was some vibrations when braking. The came back and told me I still had alot of brake life and it wasn't a safety concern so if I wasn't too bothered by it don't need them now. That was very honest and appreciated. Also, the biggest thing.... I noticed the air was low in one of the tires as soon as I was driving it home, Then it was flat a few hours later. Turns out the rim was cracked, I aired it back up and took the car back to Tate Boys and with out being to rude about asking if I had hit a curb or anything they sent it to a rim repair guy and got it done as fast as humanly possible. Yes it was a pretty major inconvenience, but i think that kind of thing is rare. And if they handle everything in there business like they handled that, I'll never go anywhere else...

CR
CHRISTIAN R.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/25/2016
We'll Be Back!!
You all were a HUGE blessing to me on Tuesday, Sept 20. My tire was nearly flat and you got my car right in for the repair which, you didn’t even charge me for! I am stunned and ever so grateful. I was highly impressed with the professional and kind treatment I received from the staff. We are new in town and so very happy to have connected with your business. We will be seeing you again!!

JOY W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/25/2016
Always get in an out and always treated nice!!
Always get in an out and always treated nice!!

MIKE and PATTI S.
09/24/2016
Knowledge. Quick service. Friendly
Trust in their opinions of what is going on with your car

TH
TROY and TERRI H.
09/24/2016
Easy, quick, friendly!

AV
ANGELA V.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/23/2016
Always excellent service and pleasant service!!! Thank you.

AE
ANN E.
Claremore, OK
Chrysler Pacifica
09/20/2016
Could've been a better experience.
Was asked if I wanted a sensor in my tire replaced and I said no. Spent $700 on new tires and was harassed about getting a protection plan after saying no thanks 3 times. Then while checking out was told receipt would be emailed to me. Later that day I checked the receipt and found that they went ahead and replaced the sensor I said not to do and of course was charged for. Of course I'm sure the old one was tossed so not much I can do about that.

AT
ANDREA T.
Dodge Durango
09/20/2016
Customer service!!
You guys got the Durango in and didn't charge to fix my flat! You guys are amazing!

EM
ERIK M.
09/19/2016
Service was outstanding
Everything was done great. Great people well handled.

RUBY C.
Tate boys service
Wouldn't go anywhere else!

CECIL S.
Chevrolet Silverado
Satisfied
Service was completed as requested, well done and promptly.

DJ
DON J.
Acura MDX
Outstanding Service
Marcus treated us fair and respectful.

TINA B.
Broken Arrow, OK
Kia Rio
09/17/2016
Amazing service
I was impressed by the level of service I received.

LW
LYNZY W.
Kia Spectra
09/15/2016
I was absolutely in love.
I was absolutely in love with the way the workers helped me and/ or referred me to a place that would help me further.

MARY/MARTIN D.