Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

KELLEY/TRINA M.
Nissan Titan
11/12/2014
Starter
customer service was excellent as always. they finished the work on time as well as the best price around.

TONI M.
Excellent service!

EH
EDD and CONNIE H.
11/10/2014
The People working their.
Great all around auto shop.

JAMES S.
Collinsville, OK
Chevrolet Silverado
11/07/2014
free flat repair
i've only needed to use the free flat repair a couple of times but they have allways taken care of me fairly quickly, not just put me in back of the paying customers but put me in line with them even on a free service. they don't use plug like some others but they brake down the tire and use a real patch from the inside. very please, i use them for all my tire and service needs.

TONI M.
Ramona, OK
Chevrolet Cruze
11/04/2014
The best in town.
Perfect service and very reasonable.

JACOB S.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/30/2014
The Owasso boys were quick and friendly.

TH
TREY H.
Claremore, OK
10/27/2014
Great Customer Service
Recently bought new tires for my truck at Tate Boys in Owasso, OK. The employees were very helpful in helping me pick the tires that were right for me.

KF
KAREN F.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
10/23/2014
Customer Oriented
They are always very helpful, professional, customer service strong.

KW

THOMAS and LELA J.
Collinsville, OK
Chevrolet Silverado
10/22/2014
Their customer service and support!
I really appreciate the services and support I received. They when out of their way to help me by sending out one of their professional Dalton to change my tire since I've had 4 back surgeries. He made sure I was to make to the shop safely. Thank you Dalton and the whole team for your professionalism and product knowledge. My loyalty is with Tate Boys Tire & Service.

JIM and DEBRA B.
Chevrolet HHR
10/20/2014
dependable
I trust the guys therr and know the job will be done right

KW
KEITH W.
Buick Lucerne
10/18/2014
Staff is very friendly and helpful
All help was ready to assist me. Also had loaner car so I( did not have to set there while car was being worked on

GK
GARY and BARBARA K.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/17/2014
Tire repair
Thanks for fixing my tire so quickly. Certainly appreciate the service

VB
VALERIE B.
Catoosa, OK
Jeep Patriot
10/16/2014
honest & timely
I told them what I needed. They checked it out. Gave their recommendation, I agreed. Work was done in a timely manner.

KC
KENT C.
Chrysler Sebring
10/15/2014
Friendly and knowledgable staff. Timely service
I trust the people at Tate and that is why I bring my cars here