Tate Boys Tire & Service Owasso

KIM G.
Pryor, OK
Jeep Compass
07/16/2016
Personal attention given to customers.
I came in at 5:15. (store closes at 6)I was ready for the staff to say it was too late for them to help me. They didn't. Jay quoted me, took my keys, scanned my vehicle and said stick around. At 5:45 he called my name, took my money and I was back on the road. THANK YOU!

CARL S.
07/14/2016
Fix a flat
Tire low pressure light came on within 1 Mile of store. Pulled in and they got me right in. Plus no charge. Will do replacement tires with them for sure. Thanks guys

TOM M.
07/11/2016
Completed within the time expected and free rotation of tires.

CI
CHRIS I.
07/11/2016
Rock solid
Walked in on Saturday to get my tires rotated and balanced. Took 1:30 hours which is good considering just walking in and how busy they were. Overall good honest service

CN
CHRISTY N.
Nissan Maxima
07/10/2016
Customer Service
The employees were very curteous, friendly and eager to help. They got my car in and out quickly. I will definitely do business with them in the future!!

FT
FRANCINE T.
Chelsea, OK
07/09/2016
honestly
I was in one day and it was recommended I needed two new tires the next the salesman said I didn't need them.

GC
GARY C.
Dodge Dakota
07/08/2016
Customer Service
Fast,friendly service would characterize my experience at Tate Boys this week. Jay Friedman was very prompt and professional as he advised me on my tire choice options.
As I returned to pick up my vehicle I was shown some very serious front end defects that were discovered during the tire install. Wow, glad this issue will be addressed before something really bad could happen!
Mr Friedman discussed my repair options and the parts were ordered and the service scheduled.
Thanks Tate Boys Owasso!

CRYSTAL S.
Honda Accord
07/07/2016
Flat tire
Bought 4 new tires a month ago here. Had a flat tire when i went out at noon yesterday and took it in for inspection. Waited awhile but that's understandable since i was a walk in. When my car was finished, they just handed me the keys to leave. Didn't tell me what was wrong, if anything. And now my car shakes when 65+mph.

JOHN H.

SHAUNA F.
Jeep Liberty
06/30/2016
Great place
The employees are so helpful and always have a smile. They always to a great job.

SCOTT/JANET M.
Dodge Nitro
06/29/2016
Awesome Service!!!!
Stop in there to have a headlight replaced in and out quickly..they are the best. Actually, my husband went to them and kept telling me to go there I had a new set of tires put on and now this!! Customer service is top which is so refreshing in this day and age!!!!!

BE
BOB E.
06/29/2016
As always, your service is excellent ! Your people are the only ones who have ever "laid a wrench" on my car. Keep up the good work !

MA
MARK A.
Claremore, OK
06/27/2016
Above and beyond.
I knew something terrible was going on with my daughter's car. It was overheating and losing fluids. I was thinking it was the water pump giving out and sure enough after a brief diagnosis Tate boys replaced the water pump and the hoses. Now my daughter can drive to work without any concerns. Marcus went above and beyond that day. He allowed me to use a loaner car which really helped me that Saturday morning because I had other things I needed to do and could not wait for the car to be finished. Replacing a water pump and hoses takes more than the normal 22 minute oil change .

AY
ALEXA Y.
06/27/2016
Customer service was great!
The woman who helped me was very nice, explained everything and helpful. They did a great job and took less time than first expected. Great job!!

TERRY B.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/26/2016
Many Thanks.
They always take care of my needs in a timely manner and they do not try to sell me a service or product that I do not need. In my opinion they are an honest and hard working group of people. Micah Soldoiski helped me this time which was great as he used to work in the shop and was the one who fixed my tire when I first brought it in to be repaired when it was flat and told me to watch it for air loss as the seal was not as good as he would have liked due to the screw that had somehow damaged the sidewall a little. He was right because it was leaking about 3psi a week, so when I got some money saved I went back to them to get a new tire. I recommend them to anyone that asks me if I know of a good mechanic/ car. repair shop.

TN
TED N.
06/24/2016
Install Firestone tires on my 2004 Toyota Sienna XLE
Sales Manager Jay was awesome and very professional. The Firestone tires are very quiet and comfortable. I returned one time to the shop to re-check front tires balance. I am very satisfied.

PD
PAT D.
06/24/2016
Fast and Friendly
Pleasant under mildly stressful situation with loss of tire. Always friendly, professional, and honest. Have and will continue to recommend your business.

LC
Leanne C.
FANTASTIC SERVICE!!
Last week I got my oil changed earlier in the week and then later in the week I had a dead battery, I took it to Tate Boy's and they had a new battery in my car in minutes! They are always quick and very reliable and great customer service!

RA
ROGER A.
Ford Edge
06/23/2016
Excellent service continually. Always professional at the well as being friendly.

RP
ROBERT P.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
06/23/2016
Excellent front desk customer service. Excellent workmanship and produce. Great experience (again)!
I brought in an older Mercedes (1983), which needed an alignment and tires (I had just rebuilt the front suspension myself, so an alignment was grossly needed). I requested Michlin tires, which proved to be special size that required a special order. It was explained that there could be a couple day delay, which I agreed to. Tate brothers agreed to keep my car, and store it inside at night, till the work was completed. All tires arrived in the time expected, were installed, and the alignment was completed as expected. I paid my bill, fully satisfied with the entire process. My car rides better than ever on the new tires and the alignment. In the past, I took my son's Blazer to another tire business in Owasso, concerned with unstable steering. That business did an alignment, which I paid for, that did little to help. I took the same Blazer to Tate boys soon after, to get a tire replaced, explaining the steering concern. Tate Boys quickly advised that the lower ball joints were worn. I agreed to have them replace the joints and align the truck. This solved the steering issue on the Blazer, which sold me on the service and expertise of this business. This certainly influenced my decision to take my Mercedes there. Finally, in the past, I had taken the Mercedes to the largest import car dealer in Tulsa earlier, requesting an alignment (as I had replaced two worn tie rod ends). I sat for nearly five hours there, only to be informed that my lower control arms were worn. In that time, that dealership had let me wait to work up an unrequested quote to rebuild my entire car suspension. I also realized that those who came in unexpectedly with cars purchased at the dealership, were being serviced before my car, even though I had arrived there first thing that morning. That dealership visit could have been so much shorter. For these reasons, I came away from Tate Brothers of Owasso extremely satisfied with the work performed on car, all done locally at my convenience in Owasso. I am a very satisfied customer. Bob