Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook

HAROLD and KATHEY M.
Mercury Mountaineer
09/16/2016
I love these guys
I went in after I got off work and it was extremely busy but they let me know before hand that it'd take awhile, and it did. I was greeted by Alex "Hello Mrs. Mayo". I think it's awesome that they know me by I name. The guys do their best to make it an enjoyable wait. Jason made popcorn for my kids and they kept me updated on my car periodically. Great experience!

LISA B.
09/09/2016
Fast,friendly,
Very helpful and great work

PD
PATRICK D.
Tulsa, OK
Honda Accord
09/08/2016
Great job!!
Great staff and a great job!

AT
Friendly service

TAMME S.
Honda Element
09/02/2016
Alex is a hard worker & makes sure he takes care of me.
Went in for a top off on my oil & mechanic noticed that my tires were misaligned & the inner tire tread was completely gone. I was headed out of town & my trip could have been tragic without their above & beyond work ethic.

SA

BE
BILLY E.
08/31/2016
Tires
I had to take my truck back in three time before the figured out that they had a counter balance on my rim that was causing my front end to shake. I feel the balance is still my the best. Never had any kind of shaking in my steering wheel until I go the tires rotated. Normally the service is good and has been in the past.

MARLENE S.
Chrysler Crossfire
08/30/2016
Quick and efficient service
Great service, friendly staff, saved me money!

CHRISTIE S.
Branson, MO
08/26/2016
Friendly greeting as soon as I came in the door. Looked up my service record and saw that I was also due for a tire rotation. They take good care of their customers!!

TED M.
Subaru Impreza
08/25/2016
Customers Servic
I appreciate the positive ... can do attitude from the young guys that work there !!

NW
NORMAN W.
Ford Expedition
08/25/2016
Friendly Good service
Helped my wife without trying to make money off of her. Very nice people.

LT
LINDA/ANDY T.
08/24/2016
I love Tate boys I like the people they are always nice & kind..
I would recommend tate boys us to a friend.

BK

Broken Arrow, OK
Ford Edge
08/21/2016
Friendly
The guys were super friendly and knowledgeable. Plus, they had the best prices around! We drove from BA just to have these guys put tires on for us.

SJ
SCOTT/TONYA J.
08/20/2016
Always great customer service!
All of our vehicles are serviced at Tate Boys. Best customer service around.

ROGER/NANCY R.
Mercury Grand Marquis
08/16/2016
Felt the honest atmosphere!

CL
CRAIG L.
08/12/2016
Alex is the bomb
A really good place to do business with. They do want they say and go the extra mile to provide the service you are asking for.

DE
DARRELL E.
Owasso, OK
08/11/2016
Friendly knowledge people.
Great. I recommend everyone to Tates.

KAREN S.
Chevrolet Traverse
08/08/2016
Very friendly and helpful
They are always friendly and helpful.