Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook

dghdfghdf

LAYNE S.
09/13/2014
Incredible customer service
The employees went above and beyond what I expected. I teceived my new tires promptly. They went out of their way to locate the tires at a different store so that I could have them that same day. The employees are courteous, well-informed, and professional

DELBERT AND REBECCA W.
Cleveland, OK
09/11/2014
five stars
fast ,friendly and professional.

JIMMY D.
Ramona, OK
Cadillac DTS
09/09/2014
Friendly and reliable service
Being retired, it is a blessing to have a trustworthy auto store to go to.

KIM M.
Chrysler Sebring
09/07/2014
Friendly & Fast Service
The guys were so nice and friendly. I brought my car because the engine light was on. They had the problem solved and I was out within an hour.

NS
NATE S.
Honda Element
09/05/2014
Fast friendly service
They take good care of customers

MARY H.
Dodge Caliber
08/28/2014
new tires for Nanny
I recently put new tires on my Dodge Caliber Suv. The service was fantastic. I took my car and left it overnight so they could get to it first thing in the morning. They called when they were finished and came to pick me up and I had my car before 10 a.m. I like that kind of service. They were very friendly and made me glad I made the choice to have them take care of my car. Thanks TateBoys.
Brian C. from Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook responded on 08/28/2014

Thank you Mary!  We are so thrilled that you enjoyed our service and the experience you had with us while getting new tires on your vehicle.  We strive to make every customer experience memorable, and are glad we accomplished this with your visit.  We look forward to serving you again soon!

KC
KRISTEN/JAKE C.
Volkswagen New Beetle
08/26/2014
Quick and Friendly
Skiatook Tate boys is always friendly and quick.

TARCI M.
08/23/2014
Absolute Best amongst the Rest!
Quick, friendly, professional service! Took care of my immediate needs above & beyond, then clearly offered plenty of additional reasonable options! Highly recommended!

PC
PAULA C.
Tulsa, OK
Hyundai Tiburon
08/22/2014
i am not happy!
i take all my automotive business for all 3 of my cars to tate boys skiatook and have been very happy with the service. NOT THIS TIME! i told them tat i was going on a trip to arkansas and wanted everything checked. i also had a slow leak in one of my tires and wanted it fixed. they told me it was fixed and sent me down the road. come to find out, my tire was not fixed, apparently they didnt even look at it!! drove to arkansas with a bad tire!!!

SANDY B.
Tulsa, OK
Chevrolet Pickup
08/22/2014
Professional service as always
Always treated with respect and greeted warmly.

JOHN M.
Hominy, OK
08/10/2014
Great Fast Service
I am hooked on your store. Thanks Mr Tate.

JERRY W.
08/09/2014
A great shop. Love it.
If my trucks needs it and they offer the service, I take it there above all other places. If they go out of business I will cry.

JANET AND TIM S.
Collinsville, OK
08/08/2014
always great service
always great service

CLAUDE B.
08/07/2014
Awesome service
I like to keep my business in my home town, these guys moved in our town about 5 years ago, and I have been doing business with them since, I've never had a bad experience there, great bunch of guys.