Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook

JANET AND TIM S.
Collinsville, OK
01/27/2016
great job
very efficient and competent crew

DANYELL B.
Honda Accord
01/25/2016
Awesome Service
They are quick and professional!

GD
GARY D.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/19/2016
Tire loosing air
Tate Boys repaired my tire at no cost because I had bought tires from them in the past. Wow, Awesome!

DE

AW
ALLEN R W.
Mercury Mystique
01/15/2016
prompt attention to problem when I bring in vehicle
Have always been pleased with your store. Helpful employees and attention to detail. Would not hesitate to recommend your organization.

RT
RICK W T.
Oologah, OK
Honda Accord
01/13/2016
Good Service
I am always pleased with the service I get at the Skiatook store. The front counter workers are helpful and friendly. I don't feel like they try to sell me something I don't need. I trust their opinions.

SANDY B.
Tulsa, OK
Chevrolet Pickup
01/13/2016
Don't have long wait time
Always friendly staff

ram 2500
Prompt and professional.

LARRY S.
12/29/2015
Great service and didn't try to oversell.
When I asked them to look at my wife's tires and tell me how many I needed to replace with winter coming on they told me the back two were bare, but the front two could get her through the winter but would have to be replaced soon after. I chose to get all four tires changed. They were quick and since it was pouring down rain and I use a wheelchair that I have to load into the vehicle, they backed the vehicle into one of the bays when they were done so I could get in it and load my chair without getting soaked outside.

DT
DARYL T.
Chevrolet Cruze
12/23/2015
Friendly and quick service
They worked me in for a tire rotation with no charge which always makes me happy

LH
LARRY H.
Acura MDX
12/22/2015
First, The Staff is friendly, efficient and fast,
I came in for a tire rotation without an appointment and was greeted by two very friendly staff. They took care of the task in very rapid time and had me out the door with a friendly smile. I just love going to Tate Boys for tire service.

JOEY D S.
Chevrolet Silverado
12/19/2015
Quick, friendly and professional !!

RICK W M.
Barnsdall, OK
Lincoln Navigator
12/15/2015
Super Nice Guys
This was the 1st time to use Tate Boys and I will return. They hopped on what turned out to be a no charge flat repair and had me out in 30 minutes. Fast, friendly service. Highly recommend.

WG
WILLIAM G.
Collinsville, OK
12/15/2015
I took my truck there for a flat repair. I was a new customer a dI'd not purchase my tires there . They repaired my tire at no charge. It was really decent of them.

JOE M.
Chevrolet Silverado
Tate Boys Tire and Service Skiatook
Friendly fast service, and a great value.

SHANE/KAREN B.

JOHN M.
Hominy, OK
12/08/2015
I love Tate Boys
The crew is always friendly and very efficient and fast.

GL
GARY L.
12/03/2015
Tire Balancing
We bought these tires from Tate Boys several years ago and we probably have 50K miles on this. Recently I noticed that we have a little bit of vibration at about 65, so I called to see if the life time free balancing was still available. Certainly! I took it in about noon, walked across to Ron's for lunch, and when I came back it was just about done. And, as I thought, all four tires were slightly out of balance. Now there's no vibration. And, there was no charge. :-)