DANIEL M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Great Service & Expertise
I walked into TCR with very little experience, only knowing which tires I had my heart set on for my tundra and how I pictured it would look. They walked me through it all step by step. Told me every detail of what would be done to my tundra for the tires to go on…and gave me caution at several points. My truck came out better than I expected. Professional, very knowledgeable and most importantly the best price in town. Great team here…I just stare at my truck.

Not
Would never recommend anybody to this place I would not align my truck stated that my ball joints were bad and upper control arms were bad when only my rack and pinion bushings for that bad business
TCR2 T. from TCR II Suspension Brake & Alignment responded on 05/05/2021

i"m sorry we couldn't align your vehicle Sir. All the parts noted, pertain directly to the alignment. Like you... we show all of our customers what parts are bad and why. We wouln't find it ethical to align your vehicle and take your money knowing you would still have tire wear. Have a great Sir and again We are sorry we couldn't help you out.

DA
DAVID A.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
05/05/2021
Andrew and his team did a great job on scheduling explaining the product and follow up after the install to make sure I was fully informed on the usage and warranty of the product. Also went above a normal install of an air bag system. Thank you

NL
NICK L.
05/04/2021
Front end alignment
Took my F250 for a front end alignment. The crew found a loose pitmen arm nut. Great job guys. Steering is go to good. Could of been very bad if not found today. I do some towing and this find saved me.

Tucson, AZ
05/02/2021
Fast, correct and reasonably priced service
I arrived a bit early for my appointment and was checked right in. I settled down for what I thought would be a 2-hour wait. The work was done in an hour! I was very pleased with the short wait. And with the amazingly reasonable price.

LUKE S.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/30/2021
Excellent customer service!
Thank you for getting me in and the alignment! Much appreciated.

JAUN M.
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
04/29/2021
Review

Toyota Tundra
04/29/2021
Quick and accurate
I went in for a scheduled appointment and I arrived early, they took my vehicle in early and finished in a timely manner it was a great experience the staff answered all my questions.

CR
CHRIS R.
Jeep Wrangler JK
04/25/2021
10 STARS!
AWESOME, FRIENDLY, AND UNCONDITIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE! I WILL HIGHLY RECCOMEND TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

DAVE L.
Ram 1500
04/23/2021
Suspension lift install
Purchased a lift for my truck there and had it installed. Tony and Mike were excellent, knowledgeable and easy to work with. Their mechanics are professional. After getting my truck home took a look at the lift. Excellent workmanship. They did a great job! Their shop is clean. I would definitely recommend TCR II Thanks to the whole team!

PW
PEGGY W.
Green Valley, AZ
04/23/2021
Positive plus
These gentlemen are trust worthy and helpful
I do recommend them

ND
NICK D.
Chrysler Crossfire
04/21/2021
Alignment specialist
They did a great professional job on the alignment of my not-so-common car. Very glad I brought it to them. And prices are good

BL
BRIAN L.
04/20/2021
Best shop for alignments. Got it right the first time in 40 minutes where 4 other shops took over an hour and couldn’t get the truck aligned.

FO
FRED O.
Chevrolet Suburban
BDS Lift and regear.
Great job guys thank you!

CHRISTOPHER M.
Ford Excursion
Professional Workforce
I told them the issue I was having and they didn’t try to sell me anything that wouldn’t fix the issue directly. They let me see exactly what they were replacing and why. The staff were very friendly and patient. The lobby was very comfortable and it seemed they were sanitizing the chairs regularly. Would recommend this place to anyone.