Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Sahuarita, AZ
Chevrolet Colorado
06/16/2019
Excellent Customer Service
Everyone there is outgoing and do a good job at keeping their customers satisfied
with fair prices and excellent service.

LY
LUCILLE Y.
06/15/2019
Excellent customer relations and superior work
I felt that the mechanic assigned to me was honest and knowledgeable and his demeanor inspired my trust. The people at the front desk were knowledgeable and gracious, as well, and spoke well of the company.

06/14/2019
TCRII first visit
Checked in went quickly with no hassle. Vehicle Car alignment was done efficiently.
No complaints!

ROBIN W.
Nissan Frontier
06/13/2019
Impressed!
TCR staff were all very nice and knowledgeable. They completely rebuilt my truck’s rear differential and it honestly drives like its new. So happy! The cost was less than half what I was quoted at other mechanics. I’d highly recommend!!

CHRISTINA M.
06/13/2019
Speed with which the job was done.
The shop got me right in and made sure I was informed of the issue. They gave me 2 different options due to my budget. They were fast and I had my vehicle back the same afternoon. They were respectful and pleasant. I think they run an honest business. Thank you!

RON B.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
As usual
Brought my motorhome in for system checks. Suspension and AC. You guys did a great job of going over my vehicle. Thank you again

WS
WILL S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Customer service
Knowledgeably, friendly and efficient.

TIM M.
Love my truck again!
I want to thank the guys are TCR II for bringing my truck back to life, was riding rough as hell ball joints going out left it with the midday and I got a brand new truck back thanks guys.

Great work
They were helpful in properly diagnosing the problem. With a long road trip starting the next day, they were able to get the work done in fast order and able to warranty a part for us. Excellent work!

RICHARD M.
Kia Optima
06/11/2019
Fast service and very accurate alignment.
Very friendly personnel and very knowledgeable workers.

MATHEW C.
06/10/2019
Honest and upfront
Very friendly people. Tech came out to show me and talk over possible avenues of repair. No BS and good prices

Kia Rondo
06/08/2019
Amazing customer service
Always do an amazing job!!

Mazda CX-7
06/08/2019
So glad I listened when TCRII was recommended to me. Great service.

VE
VERNETTA E.
06/07/2019
TCR2 has been amazing from start to finish. They fixed my car in a timely manner and were very accommodating. They communicated effectively what the issue was and gave me options. I am recommending them to anyone who has suspension or alignment issues!! Thank you TCR2!! Thank you Mike!!!

BC
BRUCE C.
06/06/2019
This is a terrific company. They are very accomplished technically. They do an outstanding job and stand behind their work. They are honest and their prices are very reasonable.

RJ
RICH J.
06/06/2019
Always quick to help out with any questions or concerns after the purchase of a great suspension kit!
After my purchase I’ve had a lot of questions and TCR has been there for them all and have been quick to make time for me to come in explain my questions! Satisfied customer!!

David S.
Arizona
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
06/06/2019 Category: Service
David said the staff did a good job.

SONYA B.
Amazing service
This was our first time using TCR II....and wow! Service was amazing. Appointment was at 3:00 for a front end alignment, and by 3:45 I was on the road and home by 4:00. I was nervous about a "first time" visit, but I could not be more pleased. We were recommended to go there by our Discount Tire representative, and it was great. Very clean waiting area, very friendly staff and I can promise, you will not find a better place to go for a alignment. They gave me a free code reading, on a light that had popped on this week, told me what it was, gave me an estimate and when I came home to show my husband and told him how happy I was with them, he has decided to use then to replace our speed sensor that went out.

Thank you for amazing service and showing us there are still honest business's with honest, friendly people.

JJ
JOHN J.
Great place
TCR is honest and reasonably priced. I’ve used them three or four times in the past, the 1st time they got right what 2 other shops couldn’t on my Bronco. I highly recommend them.

ME
MICHAEL E.
Subaru Legacy
06/05/2019
The staff are friendly and knowledgeable.