TD
TIM D.
Toyota Pickup
04/01/2020
87 Toyota pickup
Took my truck in there for a oil change and a alignment and when it was finished in just a few hours they told me all issues I had with my truck and checked all my fluids thank u

LG
LESLIE G.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/31/2020
Honesty!
People want to know that the money they spend is justified. TCR let’s you know what you really need.
Thanks for doing a good job!

JOHN K.
Nissan Sentra
03/30/2020
Alignment
They got me in right away. The shop was very clean and I was greeted right away when I walked in. The price was better than I had been quoted at other shops. I will be back again. Thank you.

SUE M.
Kia Optima
03/30/2020
Fast, accurate, does the job right
I set up an 8:00am appointment in advance. They were on time and completed the full alignment in the time frame they gave me. What more could you ask for? They delivered as they said tgry would. Oh. By gge eay, the shop waa very vlean.

KA
KYLE A.
Ram 2500
03/29/2020
Great Service & Great Staff
The amazing staff at TCRII have always taken care of my suspension and alignment needs quickly and correctly to keep me on the road without issue.

DESMOND C.
GMC Pickup
03/28/2020
The best around
These guys are the best hands down. I have brought both my tucks here to get the front ends rebuilt and had suspension work done as well. I have never had an issue, just great people here and honest knowledgeable mechanics. They won’t nickel and dime you here and most often times try their best to save you money. Highly recommend this shop for anything you need.

ER
EZRA R.
03/26/2020
Good parts and quality work
Came in for a leveling kit. They found the perfect high quality brand name kit for me. Got it installed quickly and easily and did a multi point inspection on my suspension and found a few things that could become critical issues if I don’t address them soon. Great customer service!

MA
MARVIN A.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Van
03/25/2020
Service and timing
Service and timing were exactly as they promised can’t ask for any more than that..
I called him about putting a lift on my sprinter Isata Motorhome that I had already purchased Tony was more than willing to do it called several other places didn’t want to do it so kudos to Tony and his staff

03/24/2020
Customer service
I had a great experience. Customer service was on point & courteous to every customer that came in. Comfortable atmosphere. Work done in a timely manner. I’d definitely recommend this establishment to my friends.

MZ
MATTHEW Z.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/20/2020
1980 Chevy pickup 6inch BDS lift
I came to TCR II to lift my 1980 chevy pickup. They did an amazing job. It came out gorgeous. I will definitely recommend on going there and I'll be back for sure.

AQ
ALEX Q.
03/20/2020
Fast and efficient.
The shop staff delivered great service and superb work. Only wish I had remembered to ask for the original parts in case I wanted to revert back to the original suspension height.

RP
ROBERT P.
Tucson, AZ
03/18/2020
VERY PROFESSIONAL
The technicians are very experienced and will make every effort to ensure you are completely satisfied with their work.

MIKE M.

MARC B.
INFINITI QX56
03/17/2020
Honest & Trustworthy
Came highly recommended, and will do so as well.

Even though no work was performed, an honest assessment was made without forcing the issue.

KL
KEVIN L.
03/16/2020
Honest and communicative
I have been wrenching on cars and motorcycles with my dad and uncles since I could walk. I know how things work. For most of my life, I let NOBODY touch my vehicles ! I didn’t trust any shop! At my age now, I’m not as ambitious to tackle some jobs, especially suspension work. Having the right equipment and experience is important. So for me to feel I can trust these guys at TCR is HUGE. 🙂👍. Mike , behind the counter is great! He gives you plenty information about he parts and products they have, and helps you make the right decisions. He didn’t seem to be trying to “sell me” just what he wanted to push. He took the time to listen to my concerns and questions. 👍🙂. Also I was able to have good interaction with the Techs in the shop! They don’t mind taking you out to the shop and let you see what they see, and they explain what’s going on. I really appreciate that! I felt like a had some hands on what was being done! And I felt there pricing was very reasonable! I know they have to make money, and I don’t mind paying for quality and honest work. Great experience overall! I will be back!