BILL B.
07/24/2021
Quality parts/service no oversell
TCR keeps good records and lets you know when recommended service is approaching allowing you to select the schedule.
No oversell
Well run family business
I recommend this shop when asked

TG
TABITHA G.
Pontiac Vibe
07/23/2021
Thank you for all your help work and recommendations!

JOSE G.
Chrysler 200
Outstanding Service
Very reliable and very honest team. I know if I drop off my vehicles to TCR they will make everything right. It’s nice to have a peace in mind when it comes down to having work done to your vehicles

MJ
MARCELLE J.
07/20/2021
Up front and honest employees.
I went in and had TCR inspect my vehicle and they did that without trying to sell me things I didn't need.

EP
ERINN P.
Jeep Liberty
Always straight forward
I appreciate how upfront the guys at TCRII are. They give you their recommendations for service, the reasons for them and aren't pushy in the slightest. I've taken my vehicle to them for various services over the last 5 or so years and have always been satisfied with their work.

MARCUS R.
Great work
Total Car care and all they do is great work 10+ years going there and tcr 2 never lets me down

CHRIS S.
07/15/2021
Got an alignment..would have been nice to get a spec sheet.
I went in to get my lift 4runner aligned after installing a 3 in lift with UCAs. Everything went smooth...so they said. I asked how far off it was and they said they made some adjustments. Never got a spec sheet thought with the alignment details. Vehicle drives straight.

JUDY M.

Very attentive and courteous

RON H.
07/12/2021
Exceptional service
I like that if there is a problem.... the mechanics actually show me what what is wrong, then I'm given options on solutions. I also like the detailed information about my car that I can access through my account online.... like what type of transmission fluid my car uses etc. Lots of good to know stuff there.

SONIA J B.
Always helpful, always honest

MA
MIKE A.
07/09/2021
Was more than happy with the work that was performed on my truck.
Great customer service, quality work, genuine people. They did an outstanding job on my truck, great prices as well.

DEBORA S.
07/09/2021
Great place to have your car serviced
I have been dealing with them for a few years now and have always found them to be professional and upfront

I highly recommend TRCII to anyone looking for the services they provide.

Honda Accord
07/08/2021
Customer Service Was Impeccable
Ive been to other shops...but none like this!!! they did incredible, always keeping me updated and even doing their best with prices. Ill definitepy be returning anytime my car needs work!

SO
SCOTT O.
07/08/2021
Perfect Wheel Alignment
My Toyota truck was not handling well, especially on the freeway. I was not pleased with my current "tire, balance and alignment" shop I had been going to for years because they had been bought out by another company, resulting in the service quality going down. I did some research and read some of the reviews about TCR II since one of their specialties is alignment. TCR II doesn't balance wheels, I got my wheels balanced where I purchased the tires before I arrived at my alignment appointment.
I was very pleased with my experience, the alignment mechanic even spoke with me, showed me the specs of where the alignment was off and discussed the issue of it drifting to the right on the freeway. As soon as the alignment was done I tested it on the freeway and no drifting. The truck even rolls better because the toe angle was corrected.
I'm very pleased with the service, the price was much less than other "tire and alignment" shops I have gone to before. TCR II is my new alignment shop!