Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

LL
LEON L.
03/21/2019
Clean, fast and convenient
Work is always done on time never, any drama!

YL
YVEN L.
03/21/2019
TCRII gets my top vote for quality of professional service and supportive and friendly staff.
I had my car aligned today and asked for a check to see if I needed an oil change, if my liquid levels were adequate and if anything needed to be done to keep my care in its best condition. I got a report after the check was done and I didn't need an oil change yet, my struts were good, the brakes were in good condition with many miles left for use, and they topped my liquids. I was told about a special they were running for the car alignment and then they gave me a further discount because I am a Cosco member. Their thoroughness, honesty and attention to customer care impressed me and even though I had to travel quite a distance to get to their shop, it was worth it. I recommend TCR for your car's service needs.

Jon M.
Ram 3500
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Jon said he would recommend this business for service.

NR
NICHOLE R.
Nissan cube
03/16/2019
Friendly and Fair
Had a great and fast check up on my alignment, I'd reccomend this place to anyone!

BILL B.
03/15/2019
Service correct and on time
Regular service on Honda Pilot. No issues and completed on time

MO
MOLLY O.
03/14/2019
Great service and friendly staff!!!! Will for sure go back and get other car services completed

Candice C.
Arizona
GMC Pickup
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Candice said the staff are great. They're very honest and work with her, and get her on the road with a reasonable price. They're trustworthy and she thanks them for their service and support. She's grateful to have found good mechanics, who are supportive in every way and who take care of her and her family.

ROBIN H.
Buick LaCrosse
03/12/2019
Knowledgeable & Honest= Great
Very positive experiences here. Informative, knowledgeable and honest staff. I have been using this shop for a while now and they've never done me wrong. Even when I thought repair might be one thing, they've come back with what's truly wrong on my vehicle and even cheaper repair than I'd thought. Busy shop because they are good, but always work me in on appointment. Thumb's up! Great work by the mechanics.

TC
TOM C.
03/11/2019
Super Satisfied!!
My 2002 Jeep Wrangler had a very bad death wobble. Andrew and Rudy got a high steering kit for JK and put it on my jeep. Going down the road my jeep feels brand new. Very tight very smooth and what a piece of mind. Andrew and Rudy did an Awesome job for me. A lot of customizing and fabrication. Andrew and Rudy rock. Very Satisfied!!

Nissan Quest
03/08/2019
good service
very good service. was a little slow.

Daniel C.
Arizona
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Daniel said he would recommend the business.

KE
KYLE E.
03/07/2019
Total Waste of Time and Money.
There are no worn parts on my truck, I inspected them myself.

03/07/2019
Total Waste of Time and Money.
I was charged $35 to be told that the my truck had several parts that were worn out or "wasted" in their words, despite the fact that the parts they referenced are practically brand new. I was told they could not perform an alignment on my truck because of this, even though checking and setting the camber, which is what I asked for, CAN be done regardless of the parts they said were bad. I cant stand shops that just want to take money from people for things that don't need done to their vehicle and treat their customers like they don't know what they are talking about. I will never do business here again and I will make sure anyone I know doesn't either.
TCR2 T. from TCR II Suspension Alignment and Brake responded on 03/07/2019

Sorry Kyle that happened, However we cannot align a car with worn out parts it will not hold sir. If you perform a Alignment with worn parts you will see tire wear sir.

DANIELLE R.
Mercedes-Benz E550
03/04/2019
Excellent work on wheel alignment for my Mercedez 2008 E550
Andrew kept me in the loop regarding the work being done on my vehicle. During the wheel alignment phase, he found that one of my car's compliance bushings was worn and needed to be replaced. Instead of pushing one course of action, he explained to me my options and helped me figure out which one was best for my safety, without hurting my wallet too much.

DT
DERRICK T.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
03/01/2019
Professional & on time!
Professional quality work done on time at a good price!

BN
BLISS N.
02/28/2019
Exceptional Customer Service and Work, Quality of Care, Honesty and Integrity
TCR II is a family owned/ run business. They understand the importance of the work and service they provide as being both a reflection of their work ethic and character and a way to retain loyal customers. I've never been to an auto shop that I trusted 100% until I came to TCR II and I will not go anywhere else now. They provide excellent customer service, quality work and care, and they are honesty with the utmost integrity. I cannot sing their praises enough!

JESUS S.
GMC Pickup
02/27/2019
Very dissatisfied
I went to TCR as they came highly recommended. I ordered a part and when they told me to take my truck they did not have the part. They kept it for 4 days. When I finally picked up my truck they charged me 300.00 for work that I had not authorized. They failed to let me know that my brakes were causing my vehicle to pull hard to the right which I found out the hard way on the way home while on the freeway.
TCR2 T. from TCR II Suspension Alignment and Brake responded on 02/27/2019

Jesus sorry for the frustration just please keep in mind truck is 30 years old and the parts were special ordered and being that it snowed delivery was out of our hands. By the time we finished front end and Aligned it noticed it had a brake pull right but told you to bring it back and fix for you free of charge.

Sahuarita, AZ
Chevrolet Colorado
02/26/2019
Alignment
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SUSAN M.
02/23/2019
Prompt, professional service
Getting a wheel alignment at TCR II was a great experience. I got my appointment for the next day, they took my car promptly and finished in less than an hour. The person at the counter was courteous and friendly, the cost was economical and reasonable, and the waiting room was spacious, clean and pleasant. I highly recommend TCR.

RA
RAID A.
02/16/2019
The Best Auto Service Ever
I used them to do the alignment for my cars 5 times by now and the only thing that I can say is “They Deserves 5 Starts”. They earn it. Professional and Affordable. Thanks TCR.

02/16/2019
Detailed Brake check
Very thorough & mechanic/tech explained everything in detail. But he said the brakes are/were fine, & almost eliminated the “squealing “. The squealing has come back, only lasted maybe one day. So, a little confused. Good deal, if you have a coupon.