Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

KAASH M.
HUMMER H2
07/14/2018
H2 Repair
Jessie is an amazing mechanic. He has repaired my 03 H2 over the last 2-3 years, and has done an exceptional job! On my most recent visit, he replaced my rear airbags with Fab Tech springs and shocks. The best part TCR II saved me money. Mike the service manager is awesome he was able to locate the parts for my truck. Great service!!

RJ
Reginald J.
Volkswagen New Beetle
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Reginald said the technicians were honest and provided good customer service. Overall it was good service. They technicians were really good at what they did.

07/12/2018
Great Staff
Overall, great experience! The staff was very friendly, they also showed me what was wrong with my truck in person and got me the best deal on replacement parts.

PL
Paulino L.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Paulino said the staff was prompt, and the prices were reasonable.

Maliea W.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Maliea said the service was good.

Teresa S.
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said the mechanics were informative and gave her repair options for future consideration. Her vehicle was ready within the time frame she was quoted.

RITA R.
07/06/2018
Great customer service and wonderful mechanics!
TCR was recommended to me for their excellent and honest work, a wonderful work ethic. Always have been happy with a job well done. Never any pressure but give good recommendations to keep my car running great and very dependable. I would recommend TCR to everyone!

Tom M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Tom said they're very professional.

LC
Leo C.
Lexus IS 250
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Leo said he would recommend this business for service.

RUTH S.
06/29/2018
Honest and Trustworthy car repair
I have had nothing but positive experiences having my car repaired at TCR II. They are one of the very few mechanic shops that I actually trust and have confidence in their work and recommendations in relation to maintenance on my aging car. I have confidence that when they tell me a repair is needed, it is actually needed and they are not attempting to monetarily capitalize on my ignorance of car repair. I thoroughly recommend their services!

EH
ELIZABETH H.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/26/2018
The staff were amazing and set my mind at ease when the found trouble. They took the time to explain everything so I understood. Will definitely return for future service.

Lexus GX 460
06/21/2018
Very helpful. Excellent service. Answered all questions.

JACKSON M.
06/19/2018
Great people; great value !
Andrew gave me a great deal on a lift kit and good advice on wheels and tires. Install was quick and clean and right on the estimate. These guys are the best !

WB
William B.
06/18/2018 Category: Service
William said it seemed like they got the job done at this business.

EG
Elizabeth G.
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business kept changing the price and due date on her. They charged her for an extra part that they said was broken. They did not return one of her tires to exchange, so she has to go back to get the missing one. If they were more honest and aware, everything would have gone a lot more smoothly.

MK
Micheal K.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Michael said the staff at this business was easy to work with, they were very professional and the price was good.

WM
Wade M.
06/08/2018
T BEST in Town!!!
I have been with Tony and Andrew for Years. I just had my new In-Laws take their Jeep into them and they were very happy with the service and work done on their Jeep. TCR II have what it takes to be a winning team!

BILL B.
06/07/2018
Honest , reliable ,and care about their work
TCR ll is the best mechanic shop I’ve ever taken any of my vehicles to be worked on.
They truly care about quality work while only recommending doing the work that needs to be done. I first went to them for an estate, I requested a price for work that another shop quoted and said I needed to do immediately. I talked to Mike at TRC and he said , “that doesn’t sound right, let me have one of our guys check it out and see what needs to be done “.
He gave me an estimate for a fraction of the cost and told me most of the things I requested did not need replacing, he was right and my truck is driving perfectly a year after the work and still going strong.
I only take it to them now and always will, they are honest reliable and do great work. Everyone I’ve talked to there has been friendly, and great to deal with.
Bill B.

JQ
Julio Q.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Julio said he would recommend this business for service.

JOE B.
06/06/2018
Did what they said they would.
I was greeted courteously even though there was a customer ahead of me. I was signed in quickly, told when my car would be finished (wheel alignment) and it was ready ahead of time and I was on my way quickly. If my car was out of warranty, I would bring it back here for service.