Latest Review over 2 years ago

Juan L.
12/18/2015 Category: Service
Juan said this business did a good job.

DT
Duane T.
Buick Regal
12/17/2015 Category: Service
Duane said this business provided a great diagnostic. They hit the problem right on the nose. He got a really good deal, and since they were able to do it in timely manner he was very impressed. He had a great experience with them. They were very professional, which he appreciated.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 01/04/2016

Thank you Duane, were happy to have your buisness!

BR
Brittany R.
Pontiac Sunfire
12/14/2015 Category: Service
Brittany said this business did a diagnostic on her vehicle. The employees were rude.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 01/04/2016

Dear Brittany, I helped you while you were frantic and crying three times on the phone, I paid for your tow (50.00)until your friend could show up, I looked at your vehicle for FREE, charged your battery and diagnosed that you were out of fuel, we added 2 gallons of fuel and charged you 55.16 for 2 gallons of fuel and the tow. I am sorry you feel somehow that I or my crew was rude as I would have to disagree.

Russell B.
Toyota Tundra
12/14/2015 Category: Service
Russell said this business did everything they were supposed to and it was good.

BK
Billy K.
12/11/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Tassy. She said Troy, an employee at this business, always takes care of her and does whatever he needs to do to take care of her vehicle.

PK
PAM K.
Carson City, NV
12/10/2015
Happy Customer
It is hard to find a trustworthy mechanic, and I believe that I have finally found one, The Auto Hospital has worked on my car twice now and each time they were honest and did not oversell. The work done was solid and affordable. Being single and not versed in auto repair, I truly appreciate a straight forward company I can count on. THANK YOU!

DO
DAN O.
GMC Jimmy
12/04/2015
Really pleased! These guys are hardworking, honest, and they care!
We brought our truck in to be serviced. It's an older truck, so finding parts wasn't the easiest. Troy found parts, retrofitted them, and then courtesy inspected the vehicle to make sure it was in good shape. He found a broken transmission mount that could have really been a problem and told us, an of course we had him repair it. He was kind enough to show us the broken part so we knew he was being honest with us, which I really appreciated. These are the only mechanics we will take our vehicles to in the future.

SP
Shaylene P.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Shaylene said the service provided by this business was good and the staff was very friendly.

Marilin C.
Mercury Mountaineer
11/29/2015 Category: Service
Marilin said they have always done great work on her vehicle.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 12/28/2015

Thank you and have a happy new year from all of us here at The Auto Hospital

JN
Jim N.
Glendale, AZ
11/24/2015 Category: Service
Jim said they did a good job.

JUDY M.
11/22/2015
Quality Service
Although the shop is a bit off the beaten track, the service personnel make the trip worthwhile. The first meeting for diagnosis of repair needed was handled quickly, a fair estimate in charges and time were presented in writing. A date scheduled for repair was agreed upon....the work completed in short order. No delays, no excuses needed. The repair work was most acceptable. There has been no return of the problem.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 11/23/2015

Thank you Judy, we appreciate your trust and buisness, have a happy holiday season

RICK W.
11/11/2015
Professional service
We are very happy with the service provided
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 11/24/2015

Thanks Rick, you have been a great customer for over 20 years, have a happy holiday season!

JAMIE T.
Ford Expedition
11/10/2015
THE OWNER FIXED EVERYTHING
The owner made everything right as soon as he returned from hunting. I would highly recommend the Auto Hospital and will bring my car here in the future, if he will have me.

11/10/2015
AWFUL! Wish 0 stars was an option!
See yelp review. Will never come there again, EVER! Worst mistake !Will forever tell people not to bring their vehicles to you!
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 11/24/2015

I am glad I was able to solve your problem, I apologize for the inconvenience it caused you, and I thank you for the 5 star review on yelp! I hope we can be of service to you in the future

Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 12/28/2015

We are glad to have you as a customer and look forward to servicing / repairing your vehicles in the future.

DEBBIE L.
Kia Sedona
10/31/2015
Honest
You always treat us right. Your care in working on our cars, not taking advantage and getting the work done in a timely manner is awesome. We have always gone to you and you have always been there for us. I Thank-you very much. I see you have been able to acquire mechanics to help easy the burden on you. I want you to know that your help was like I was talking with you. They were very nice and helpful. Again Thank-you and I always recommend your business to my friends.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 11/02/2015

Thank you Debbie, yes I have help now and it took awhile to find them, were happy to have the privelage to do the repairs on your vehicles, I wish you and your family a happy holidays, and again thank you :-)

Mathew W.
Chrysler Sebring
10/29/2015 Category: Service
Mathew said this business had good service. He has never had a problem with them. His vehicle always works 3 times better after they fix it for him.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 11/02/2015

Thank you Mathew, We appreciate your buisness. You and your family have a happy holiday season.