Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JAMIE T.
Ford Expedition
11/10/2015
THE OWNER FIXED EVERYTHING
The owner made everything right as soon as he returned from hunting. I would highly recommend the Auto Hospital and will bring my car here in the future, if he will have me.

11/10/2015
AWFUL! Wish 0 stars was an option!
See yelp review. Will never come there again, EVER! Worst mistake !Will forever tell people not to bring their vehicles to you!
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 11/24/2015

I am glad I was able to solve your problem, I apologize for the inconvenience it caused you, and I thank you for the 5 star review on yelp! I hope we can be of service to you in the future

Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 12/28/2015

We are glad to have you as a customer and look forward to servicing / repairing your vehicles in the future.

BR
Brittany R.
Pontiac Sunfire
12/14/2015 Category: Service
Brittany said this business did a diagnostic on her vehicle. The employees were rude.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 01/04/2016

Dear Brittany, I helped you while you were frantic and crying three times on the phone, I paid for your tow (50.00)until your friend could show up, I looked at your vehicle for FREE, charged your battery and diagnosed that you were out of fuel, we added 2 gallons of fuel and charged you 55.16 for 2 gallons of fuel and the tow. I am sorry you feel somehow that I or my crew was rude as I would have to disagree.

Justin R.
Herlong, CA
Plymouth Horizon
12/15/2016 Category: Service
Justin said his overall experience with this business was average. However, their customer service was good.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 01/23/2017

Thanks Justin, sorry you felt we were average, not many shops around will work on that old of a car, but we love to! We hope to see you in the future.

DK
Doug K.
08/19/2016 Category: Service
Doug said their was a delay with the business.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 08/23/2016

Thanks Doug, we are sorry about the delay, we have been very busy and when vehicles need more work than was time slotted it makes it hard to deliver everyones vehicle on time. Again we apologize and thank you for your patience.

NA
Nasser A.
Lincoln Navigator
03/30/2016 Category: Service
Nasser said one of the mechanic's ripped off the side mirror on both sides with his hand. He did not know there was a motor that open and closed them, and that was a inconvenience for him. He had a doctors appointment that he had to go to and then come back. Troy did fix the problem so everything is fine.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 04/25/2016

I apologize your mirrors were moved out without the motor, this is normal and happens frequently. No harm is done if moved manually just a synchronization is all that is needed. Again we apologize and hope to see you again in the future.

Kayleen B.
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Allen. He said he was overcharged for the little bit of work that was done. He has had work done previously and it has always been good, but this visit was overpriced.

Toby S.
Lincoln Town Car
08/30/2012 Category: Service
Toby said the work done is fine, but it was forgotten his vehicle was still at this business. It was 3 weeks total.

David H.
02/07/2012 Category: Service
David said he took his vehicle to this business. He said he thought he knew what the problem was. The business replaced a part and the vehicle is still having the problem. He said he is going to work on his vehicle himself.

RT
Richard T.
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Cheryl. She said the business was good.

Ray M.
GMC Sierra
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Ray said this business is the best, and he will not go anywhere else. He said the guys at this business are incredible.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 05/31/2017

Thanks Ray, hope the construction buiz is going good, have a great summer and were here if you need us.

HT
HANSEN T.
Toyota Pickup
04/22/2017
Great work
Shop was very busy when I first arrived and got off to a ruff start with some poor communication however the owner personally helped me with a very custome and concise exhaust project that other shops didn't want to deal with. He did the work himself to make sure it was perfect. I usually do my own work but didn't have the tools for this project and as a 18 year mechanic I was not disappointed. Don't be fooled they are a busy shop for a reason.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 05/31/2017

Thanks Tom, glad you were happy

AT
Amy T.
Nissan Murano
10/22/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Brandon. He said the morning after this business' service, the vehicle's warning light came on. They told him the light was on because they forgot to reset the light. However, the following morning the vehicle broke done because it's battery was completely drained. Despite this, he already has recommended others to them.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 10/27/2016

Thanks Amy for letting us service the Murano, I apologize that they forgot to clear the light before you picked it up. Again thank you and we wish you and your family a happy thanksgiving!

SF
Sharon F.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
10/22/2016 Category: Service
Sharon said she likes the business and she will use them again. They have reasonable prices.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 10/27/2016

Thank you Sharon we appreciate your buisness and we look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future.

Jerry P.
Mercury Topaz
10/11/2016 Category: Service
Jerry said they did a good job. He had to wait a little longer, but he expects it was because they were busy. He would recommend them.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 10/27/2016

Sorry about the wait Jerry we try to accomadate everyone as fast as we can, sometimes jobs have other problems we are not prepared for and are related so the vehicles take more than the alotted time. Again we thank you for your patience and hope you have a happy Thanksgiving

LR
Luis R.
09/16/2016 Category: Service
Luis said the mechanic whom he dealt with at the business told him he could not find the problem on his vehicle but he was friendly with him.

JOSE C.
Sun Valley, NV
Mitsubishi Eclipse
09/11/2016
Going the extra mile
I would've liked for them to let me know that the vehicle was smoking and I have a big surprise when I picked up the car. But in the overall we did a great job it was very helpful

MARK L.
Acura 3.2TL
07/27/2016
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 08/08/2016

Thanks Mark, taking care of your coolant leak is why were here, we appreciate your buisness as always, and hope the rest of your summer is Great!

Jose S.
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Jose said he was not too happy with the prices at this business because first they quoted $400 and then the next time, they quoted $500. It was just that one time but their service was good.

RT
Robert T.
Honda Accord
04/14/2016 Category: Service
Robert said this business was really friendly and they were able to help him out with his vehicle. His only concern was that the seal they put on his vehicle blew after he made a long trip. He liked that they provided an after visit follow up.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 04/25/2016

Thanks Robert, and I apologize for the gasket failure. In a rare case such as yours we are glad to offer our nation wide warranty program. I am glad to hear it was promptly taken care of in our program affiliates shop.

Jody G.
03/28/2016 Category: Service
Jody said the business had good service.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 04/25/2016

Thank you. Were happy to have your buisness Jody.