Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

JAMIE T.
Ford Expedition
11/10/2015
THE OWNER FIXED EVERYTHING
The owner made everything right as soon as he returned from hunting. I would highly recommend the Auto Hospital and will bring my car here in the future, if he will have me.

11/10/2015
AWFUL! Wish 0 stars was an option!
See yelp review. Will never come there again, EVER! Worst mistake !Will forever tell people not to bring their vehicles to you!
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 11/24/2015

I am glad I was able to solve your problem, I apologize for the inconvenience it caused you, and I thank you for the 5 star review on yelp! I hope we can be of service to you in the future

Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 12/28/2015

We are glad to have you as a customer and look forward to servicing / repairing your vehicles in the future.

Dave M.
05/30/2018
Older Truck needing Repair
You take very good care of our vehicles with a reasonable price in mind. We always appreciate the work on our vehicles. We will be using you until the day we leave Reno and we highly recommend you to others.

RE
ROSE E.
Dodge Durango
06/29/2017
Wonderful service
I absolutely LOVE The Auto Hospital. They are quick, thorough and honest. I refuse to go anywhere else.

BN
Branden N.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/27/2017 Category: Service
Branden said every time he goes to this business, they do what they say they are going to do and they finish in a timely fashion. They charge a fair price. He also noted that they are both hardworking and honest.

RT
Richard T.
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Cheryl. She said the business was good.

WD
Wilma D.
06/17/2017 Category: Service
Wilma said she's always been happy with the 10 years of good service. The employees are honest, they know what they are doing and they do not take advantage of their customers.

JULIA S.
Nissan Xterra
06/16/2017
My crazy "X"terra
I have been driving my crazy Xterra for several weeks with check engine light on. I had even replaced a few sensors myself because I couldn't afford to take it to a professional. I just didn't know who I could trust that would be honest and not charge me for work I didn't need. Although my crazy car has few more minor, one major issue, Troy (and his crew) were friendly, honest, and most important, noncritical of my attempts to resolve some parts on my own! I am confident I will call on The Auto Hospital for the rest of my crazy X (Xterra) repairs. I left this shop with a purring vehicle instead of the rough running, gas sucking, sick "X" I dropped off the day before. My car showed no signs or evidence that mechanics were in and out and under the hood and that means they're also considerate not to leave greasy feet or hand prints all over. Another score for those guys!
Thank you team, at the Auto Hospital! Until next visit ... Julie S

DANI, PATRICK H.
Subaru Impreza
06/16/2017
Old School Service
Ever since we found this shop, my wife and won't take our vehicles anywhere else. Anything we can't do ourselves, Troy, Steve and their team are great at explaining what they recommend and why. Pricing is always reasonable, far cheaper than a dealer. Best part is you never have to call them to find out what's going on- they make it a point to contact you. Sad but that kind of service is going out of style.

KAREN B.
Chevrolet Silverado
06/01/2017
Awesome and Trustworthy Mechanic!
These guys really take care of you and your car! They talk you through what they will be working on, how much the parts will be and how much the labor will be and explain why. Our truck runs amazing when we leave there and it's over 13 years old. Love This Place! By the by, do not let the location throw you off (which it almost did for me, though it might not matter to others) they are professional, quick, fair in pricing and have superior knowledge!

James M.
Chevrolet Silverado
05/30/2017 Category: Service
James said his vehicle is running better.

Richard W.
05/30/2017 Category: Service
Richard said they did a very good job.

Russell B.
Toyota Tundra
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Russell said there were no problems. He was quickly in and out. Everything was fine and they were very helpful.

Jason H.
Dodge Caravan
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Jason said he likes this business. Everyone he talked to was cool and awesome and the price was reasonable. He will take his vehicle back there if it needs anything else. The guy with the glasses--maybe it was the head mechanic or manager--was really, really nice. The other two staff members who spoke with him and gave him estimates were really professional. They explained every little thing that needed to happen.

Brian M.
Flagstaff, AZ
05/23/2017 Category: Service
Brian said his overall experience was good.

Thelma B.
Ford Thunderbird
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Thelma said she loves working with Troy, who does a great job.

Ray M.
GMC Sierra
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Ray said this business is the best, and he will not go anywhere else. He said the guys at this business are incredible.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 05/31/2017

Thanks Ray, hope the construction buiz is going good, have a great summer and were here if you need us.

BILL M.
05/07/2017
They figure out what is wrong and fix it or send me to a shop with the necessary exuipment to fix it.
I just wanted routine maintenance and they did it without keeping my car too long.
They have always been competent and I trust them.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 05/31/2017

We thank you for having the faith in us to take care of your vehicle's needs, we appreciate it very much.

JOE B.
05/05/2017
Great service, I trust them.
Troy and Steve are great. Troy doesn't do work that isn't needed and he stands behinds the work he does. I recommend them to my children and friends.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 05/31/2017

Thank you Joe, it is always a pleasure to be able to take care of your vehicle's needs. Have a great summer!

JV
Joe V.
Fernley, NV
Ford Excursion
04/29/2017 Category: Service
Joe said this business always does good work.

Thanks again Joe

Jerome S.
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Jerome said the business is awesome and helpful.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 05/31/2017

Thank you Jerome for trusting us with your vehicle