Latest Review over 2 years ago

BILL M.
05/07/2017
They figure out what is wrong and fix it or send me to a shop with the necessary exuipment to fix it.
I just wanted routine maintenance and they did it without keeping my car too long.
They have always been competent and I trust them.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 05/31/2017

We thank you for having the faith in us to take care of your vehicle's needs, we appreciate it very much.

JOE B.
05/05/2017
Great service, I trust them.
Troy and Steve are great. Troy doesn't do work that isn't needed and he stands behinds the work he does. I recommend them to my children and friends.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 05/31/2017

Thank you Joe, it is always a pleasure to be able to take care of your vehicle's needs. Have a great summer!

JV
Joe V.
Fernley, NV
Ford Excursion
04/29/2017 Category: Service
Joe said this business always does good work.

Thanks again Joe

Jerome S.
04/26/2017 Category: Service
Jerome said the business is awesome and helpful.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 05/31/2017

Thank you Jerome for trusting us with your vehicle

HT
HANSEN T.
Toyota Pickup
04/22/2017
Great work
Shop was very busy when I first arrived and got off to a ruff start with some poor communication however the owner personally helped me with a very custome and concise exhaust project that other shops didn't want to deal with. He did the work himself to make sure it was perfect. I usually do my own work but didn't have the tools for this project and as a 18 year mechanic I was not disappointed. Don't be fooled they are a busy shop for a reason.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 05/31/2017

Thanks Tom, glad you were happy

Jacob C.
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Jacob said his experience with this business was really good. They were helpful, quick, and they provided good customer service.

Barbara M.
Pontiac Bonneville
04/18/2017 Category: Service
Barbara said everything was fine. Everyone treated her nicely, and everything was okay.

GS
GUY S.
04/16/2017
1997 ZJ
Troy and his crew always take excellent care of my 1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The Auto Hospital has been my "go to" mechanic for well over a decade and I couldn't imagine going anywhere else!
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 04/27/2017

Again Guy thank you. When you move we will miss your pleasant company.

HB
HOLLY B.
Honda Accord Crosstour
04/11/2017
Great service once again
Left my service appointment very happy once again! I had my rotors done and an oil change. Asked the guys to check the condition of my brakes and they reported they were still fine....didn't try to sell me new brakes when they weren't needed. This is a refreshing change from the dealership.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 04/27/2017

Thank you Holly, we appreciate the good review

Richard W.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/08/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said this business seemed honest and they got her vehicle repaired in a timely manner. She had the vehicle at another business for three weeks and they were unable to get her vehicle repaired. They referred her to this business. She is very happy and appreciative of them, being able to get her vehicle repaired.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 04/27/2017

We thank you for the Opportunity to service your Blazer Richard, we look forward to servicing your car in the future.

JOHN M.
Silver Springs, NV
Subaru Impreza
04/06/2017
Honest and dependable work done
Done an outstanding job on my vehicle, dependable work without trying to gouge me. Honest people doing honest work. Very helpful and appreciative to the auto hospital.
Will bring my business back for sure.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 04/27/2017

Thanks John, were happy your satisfied with your experiance

CG
Chris G.
Chilcoot, CA
03/31/2017 Category: Service
Chris said Troy, the owner, has always done a good job. He was fair as well.

VF
Virginia F.
Nissan Murano
03/27/2017 Category: Service
Virginia said she heard by word of mouth how good this business is. It is the best place to go to in town. The people at this business are very nice and cooperative.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 04/27/2017

Thank you Virginia we hope to see you in the future, we were happy to help.

Dennis L.
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Dennis said they do really good work. They're honest and they try to save him money when they can. He appreciates the work they did.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 04/27/2017

Thanks Dennis, we strive to provide a quality experiance

Kristin B.
Carson City, NV
Buick LaCrosse
03/24/2017 Category: Service
Kristin said this business was great. She will be returning to them for service soon.
Troy Z., President from The Auto Hospital responded on 04/27/2017

Thanks Kristin, we look forward to servicing your brakes Friday while the special lasts.