GG
Glen G.
05/19/2020
Passion for Cars and doing things right
Kris and the whole team there are really great and HONEST. DO NOT go there if you are looking for the cheapest price... go there to get a FAIR price done right. Been going for years. They are passionate about cars. Only hire experience people.. most have been there a long time. They are so busy there, but always nice... and it's because they do a great job. Kris is also great at recommending local restaurants and sometimes gives away peaches.

ND
Nancy D.
04/24/2020
The KAR Shop has life long loyal customers in our family, and they have earned it. It is now our go to shop for maintenance and repairs. We also share our positive experiences with family, friends and neighbors. Thank you to everyone at The KAR Shop.

Denise G.
04/21/2020
Kris gets the job done right!
Integrity. Quality. Reliability. Kris has created a culture of excellence. The customer care is top-notch every time, no hit or miss. I'm from rural Minnesota and this shop feels like home. It's pretty rare to be able to say, " I have complete trust in my car repair shop." I can say that with confidence.

ND
Nancy D.
03/06/2020
Great staff and service. The truck had a messy leak that another shop gave up on. It is now clean and not a drop anywhere. Will recommend The Kar Shop to friends and family and will take our vehicles there in the future.

SP
sean p.
03/02/2020
$120 down the drain
I was refereed to this company by a friend who frequently uses them to have his vehicle serviced. I called them to see which tow company they used, got the number for the tow company (KJR Towing) and paid the $60 to have it towed over. I was called back about 30-45 minutes later and was told to take my truck somewhere else. My truck is a normal 2014 Chevy Silverado with a lift on it, this isn't some foreign car that can't be worked on. Anyway, I call the tow company back, another $60 to have it towed back to my house and when the tow company brought it back it was damaged more than when it was sent over. I'm dealing with the tow company on that, however just watch out if you ever need to have your vehicle towed to a company, you might be out quite a bit of money.

Skip B.
Mazda CX-9
09/11/2019
Best ever
Best ever service in the area!

LH
Laurie H.
09/08/2019
Quick, friendly service
I took advantage of the night drop off. Nice little shelf for writing my info on the key envelope. Josh was super nice when he called to let me know what my car needed, and quick to complete the service. Whom ever I have dealt with at your shop, it feels like we're old friends. Thanks.

RL
Ronald L.
09/04/2019
Excellent as always
Easy to set up appointment, quote given on work needed quickly sent picture with problem and work completed on time

BP
Barbara P.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff are excellent.

Jeff H.
Jeep Patriot
08/30/2019
Transmission leak
The shop did a great job and they worked with our extended warranty company too

08/28/2019
Dependable work by Chris’s team
The Kar Shop has reliable work at a reasonable price. They never tell you things that don’t need to be repaired. I would recommend to all my women friends.

Buick Enclave
08/27/2019
I completely rely on them and trust them
Having problems with my car is so much less stressful because of the Kar Shop. I trust them completely. They are always very accommodating and friendly. They are close to my neighborhood, so I can walk home when I need to leave my car. The best find that I have found! I appreciate great customer service, because it can be hard to find, but they are amazing in that department. My only critique, is that I wish they were open every once in awhile on a weekend day. Besides that, complete 5 star rating!!

Bryann B.
Tempe, AZ
08/26/2019
Always 5+ stars!!!
I have been going to the Kar Shop since they first opened. I used to live a mile away and now live seven but I would never go anywhere else. Kris has got a great business going and I always receive the same courtesy, knowledge, and service I did way back when the Kar Shop first opened. It has been awesome seeing The Kar Shop succeed. I highly recommend the Kar Shop!

Keith S.
08/26/2019
GREAT SERVICE
PROMPT QUICK ACCURATE SERVICE

A GREAT PLACE you will not be disappointed

Maleea b.
Phoenix, AZ
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Maleea said she always goes to this business and they have good customer service.

Displaying 1 Review