Latest Review about 2 months ago

Jeff S.
Chandler, AZ
10/03/2020
Did not charge me when they could not fix my issue
I brought in our Jeep because i repaired the unit behind the steering wheel but my scanner could not recalibrate the steering angle sensors.
They found another issue that prevented their fancier scanner from working too, so they could not fix it either.
They obviously spent time diagnosing the problem, but despite my trying, they refused to take any payment for their time. They referred me to another family owned shop that they believe will be able to solve the issue.
The staff was so friendly and courteous too. You just don't find this level of integrity at many repair shops anymore!

Jerry D.
09/17/2020
Prompt Service with attention to detail
Excellent service on my Dodge Ram turbo diesel pickup. Courteous and professional business people who are well organized and efficient. I appreciated their attention to detail and good communication skills. Highly recommended.

GG
Glen G.
05/19/2020
Passion for Cars and doing things right
Kris and the whole team there are really great and HONEST. DO NOT go there if you are looking for the cheapest price... go there to get a FAIR price done right. Been going for years. They are passionate about cars. Only hire experience people.. most have been there a long time. They are so busy there, but always nice... and it's because they do a great job. Kris is also great at recommending local restaurants and sometimes gives away peaches.

ND
Nancy D.
04/24/2020
The KAR Shop has life long loyal customers in our family, and they have earned it. It is now our go to shop for maintenance and repairs. We also share our positive experiences with family, friends and neighbors. Thank you to everyone at The KAR Shop.

Denise G.
04/21/2020
Kris gets the job done right!
Integrity. Quality. Reliability. Kris has created a culture of excellence. The customer care is top-notch every time, no hit or miss. I'm from rural Minnesota and this shop feels like home. It's pretty rare to be able to say, " I have complete trust in my car repair shop." I can say that with confidence.

ND
Nancy D.
03/06/2020
Great staff and service. The truck had a messy leak that another shop gave up on. It is now clean and not a drop anywhere. Will recommend The Kar Shop to friends and family and will take our vehicles there in the future.

Skip B.
Mazda CX-9
09/11/2019
Best ever
Best ever service in the area!

LH
Laurie H.
09/08/2019
Quick, friendly service
I took advantage of the night drop off. Nice little shelf for writing my info on the key envelope. Josh was super nice when he called to let me know what my car needed, and quick to complete the service. Whom ever I have dealt with at your shop, it feels like we're old friends. Thanks.

RL
Ronald L.
09/04/2019
Excellent as always
Easy to set up appointment, quote given on work needed quickly sent picture with problem and work completed on time

BP
Barbara P.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff are excellent.

Jeff H.
Jeep Patriot
08/30/2019
Transmission leak
The shop did a great job and they worked with our extended warranty company too

08/28/2019
Dependable work by Chris’s team
The Kar Shop has reliable work at a reasonable price. They never tell you things that don’t need to be repaired. I would recommend to all my women friends.

Buick Enclave
08/27/2019
I completely rely on them and trust them
Having problems with my car is so much less stressful because of the Kar Shop. I trust them completely. They are always very accommodating and friendly. They are close to my neighborhood, so I can walk home when I need to leave my car. The best find that I have found! I appreciate great customer service, because it can be hard to find, but they are amazing in that department. My only critique, is that I wish they were open every once in awhile on a weekend day. Besides that, complete 5 star rating!!

Bryann B.
Tempe, AZ
08/26/2019
Always 5+ stars!!!
I have been going to the Kar Shop since they first opened. I used to live a mile away and now live seven but I would never go anywhere else. Kris has got a great business going and I always receive the same courtesy, knowledge, and service I did way back when the Kar Shop first opened. It has been awesome seeing The Kar Shop succeed. I highly recommend the Kar Shop!

Keith S.