MK
Matthew K.
07/22/2019
Car alignment
Took my car in for an alignment and it came out worse then before. Have to turn my wheel to the right to go straight. When I have my steering wheel straight I go left.

Sheila B.
Dodge Avenger
09/14/2016 Category: Service
Sheila said the owner's wife talks about the customers and she found this very unprofessional.

Skip B.
Mazda CX-9
09/11/2019
Best ever
Best ever service in the area!

LH
Laurie H.
09/08/2019
Quick, friendly service
I took advantage of the night drop off. Nice little shelf for writing my info on the key envelope. Josh was super nice when he called to let me know what my car needed, and quick to complete the service. Whom ever I have dealt with at your shop, it feels like we're old friends. Thanks.

RL
Ronald L.
09/04/2019
Excellent as always
Easy to set up appointment, quote given on work needed quickly sent picture with problem and work completed on time

BP
Barbara P.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the staff are excellent.

Jeff H.
Jeep Patriot
08/30/2019
Transmission leak
The shop did a great job and they worked with our extended warranty company too

Mesa, AZ
08/28/2019
Dependable work by Chris’s team
The Kar Shop has reliable work at a reasonable price. They never tell you things that don’t need to be repaired. I would recommend to all my women friends.

Buick Enclave
08/27/2019
I completely rely on them and trust them
Having problems with my car is so much less stressful because of the Kar Shop. I trust them completely. They are always very accommodating and friendly. They are close to my neighborhood, so I can walk home when I need to leave my car. The best find that I have found! I appreciate great customer service, because it can be hard to find, but they are amazing in that department. My only critique, is that I wish they were open every once in awhile on a weekend day. Besides that, complete 5 star rating!!

Bryann B.
Tempe, AZ
08/26/2019
Always 5+ stars!!!
I have been going to the Kar Shop since they first opened. I used to live a mile away and now live seven but I would never go anywhere else. Kris has got a great business going and I always receive the same courtesy, knowledge, and service I did way back when the Kar Shop first opened. It has been awesome seeing The Kar Shop succeed. I highly recommend the Kar Shop!

Keith S.
08/26/2019
GREAT SERVICE
PROMPT QUICK ACCURATE SERVICE

A GREAT PLACE you will not be disappointed

Maleea b.
Phoenix, AZ
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Maleea said she always goes to this business and they have good customer service.

ZJ
Zachery J.
Mesa, AZ
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Zachery said the staff always give exceptional service, they are honest and trustworthy.

David B.
Mazda CX-9
08/04/2019
We had our car towed to the shop after we had a break down on the freeway. We did not have an appointment but although they were busy they promptly looked at the car and order parts. They had the car repaired the same day and working great. They are honest and fair price.

RL
Ronald L.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said he didn't have any issues or problems. Everything was good.

Jeff H.
Jeep Patriot
07/30/2019
Service was great again, hope they can do the warranty work for us

BJ
Bruce J.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
Professional and accountable
The Kar Shop is an excellent place to have your car maintained. The owner Kris and his staff are very professional. My truck required new front brakes, which were replaced quickly but while in the process of replacing them they also discovered wheel bearing issues that required replacement to stop major front end problems in the future. Without their careful inspection I could have run into major problems and expenses down the road. I also found the technicians and front office specialist to be friendly and knowledgeable. Truly, I plan to use the Kar Shop for my future car maintenance.

Jackie A.
07/25/2019
The Kar Shop did a great job for us once again!

JN
Joyce N.
FIAT 500
07/25/2019
Their thoroughness. A bright light in a dark place.
Needed help immediately and was helped in a timely manner. They kept working to find answers and I appreciate their level of integrity.

Steve H.
Hyundai XG350
07/22/2019
They fit me in on short notice, and got me back on the road very quickly!