SP
sean p.
Gilbert, AZ
03/02/2020
$120 down the drain
I was refereed to this company by a friend who frequently uses them to have his vehicle serviced. I called them to see which tow company they used, got the number for the tow company (KJR Towing) and paid the $60 to have it towed over. I was called back about 30-45 minutes later and was told to take my truck somewhere else. My truck is a normal 2014 Chevy Silverado with a lift on it, this isn't some foreign car that can't be worked on. Anyway, I call the tow company back, another $60 to have it towed back to my house and when the tow company brought it back it was damaged more than when it was sent over. I'm dealing with the tow company on that, however just watch out if you ever need to have your vehicle towed to a company, you might be out quite a bit of money.

MK
Matthew K.
Chandler, AZ
07/22/2019
Car alignment
Took my car in for an alignment and it came out worse then before. Have to turn my wheel to the right to go straight. When I have my steering wheel straight I go left.