Latest Review about 2 months ago

YM
Yobani M.
Gilbert, AZ
09/24/2020
Time frame and miss information
We had our car in to check an issue. Had an appointment at 8:30, we arrived at 8:35 and we apologized for being late. They dropped us off at home by 9am and told us it should be about 2 hours. 12 pm comes around and no update So we Called and they said it should be another hour and half. 2pm now and nothing so we call again, and again it will be another hours or so. 3:30 pm now again no update so I called and the receptionist answers and blames my wife on why it’s taking so long. She says to me “ your appointment was at 8:30 and your wife didn’t arrive until 10am, in that hour and half we took in 37+ cars, that is why it’s taking so long due to being late to the appointment.” But again let me remind you, you dropped us off at 9am, explain how my wife arrived at 10am At your shop when she was home carless by 9am after YOU dropped her off? She was 5 minutes late and we apologized for that, but you blamed your miss communication and lack of information on my wife arriving 5 minutes late? Not even a “I’m sorry we are busy” no just “well your wife was an hour and half late”. Every time we come to this place we are told “it will be a few hours” and every time it’s a whole day thing even for a simple oil change and this Time it was just to check my battery. You took the whole day to change my battery and then blamed my wife for arriving 5 minutes late (oh wait according to you, it was an hour and half). Check your driving time and check our check in time and tell me I’m wrong. I think it’s time to look for a better shop.

SP
sean p.
Gilbert, AZ
03/02/2020
$120 down the drain
I was refereed to this company by a friend who frequently uses them to have his vehicle serviced. I called them to see which tow company they used, got the number for the tow company (KJR Towing) and paid the $60 to have it towed over. I was called back about 30-45 minutes later and was told to take my truck somewhere else. My truck is a normal 2014 Chevy Silverado with a lift on it, this isn't some foreign car that can't be worked on. Anyway, I call the tow company back, another $60 to have it towed back to my house and when the tow company brought it back it was damaged more than when it was sent over. I'm dealing with the tow company on that, however just watch out if you ever need to have your vehicle towed to a company, you might be out quite a bit of money.

MK
Matthew K.
Chandler, AZ
07/22/2019
Car alignment
Took my car in for an alignment and it came out worse then before. Have to turn my wheel to the right to go straight. When I have my steering wheel straight I go left.