AD
Andrew D.
New Jersey
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said the staff does a good job.

JV
Joe V.
10/26/2017 Category: Service
Spoke with Joanne. She said she was very satisfied with the work the staff did.

10/25/2017
Tim and his staff are the best. They offer top notch repairs and services.
I recently took my truck to Tim for an oil change which I usually took to a local quick lube shop thinking I was saving time and money. I usually only used Tim for repairs. Was I wrong! First of all I learned Tim's price for oil services is competitively better. But here is the kicker. While at Tim's I learned the local Quick Lube shop lost or damaged my drain plug some time ago and without my knowledge replaced my drain plug with a temporary drain plug. This temporary drain plug was in there for sometime and put my truck at risk for failure which could have cost me an engine in my F150. Tim rectified the situation as usual and replaced this temporary plug with the correct one. I will not be returning to the local Quick Lube shop any time soon. Reputation and expertise far out weighs anything I thought I was gaining by using a inexperienced and unqualified shop!

David B.
Highland Lakes, NJ
10/24/2017 Category: Service
David said he considers this business to be a good facility and the mechanic is a good guy.

SD
STEVEN D.
10/23/2017
friendly service
work was done on time. pricing was excellent.

BG
BARBARA G.
Jeep Liberty
10/22/2017
Never Disappointed
Reliable, fast service and never costly.

CL
Charles L.
10/22/2017 Category: Service
Charles said this facility was very professional, very clean and they did a fantastic job. The facility was clean, they had the manuals at hand to double check what they were doing was correct and he was offered a fair price. He and his wife were very impressed and highly recommend this facility.

PK
PETER K.
Honda Ridgeline
10/16/2017
Tim and his staff are trustworthy, professional and experts in servicing our Honda Ridgeline.

DK
Donna K.
10/09/2017 Category: Service
Donna said Tim is a great guy. She has never received bad service from them. The employees are polite and courteous. They did as promised. Her vehicle is always returned in a clean condition.

DONNA B.
10/08/2017
Appt easy to make
Tim's got my car in pretty quick, did the work for a reasonable amount and everything is running great!

RV
Rob V.
Ford
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Rob said the staff finish the job on time and on budget.

Bruce S.
Mc Afee, NJ
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Bruce said his overall experience was excellent. They treated him very well. He was happy.

JJ
JOE J.
Waltham, MA
Ford Transit Connect
09/25/2017
Reliable trustworthy service
Tim and staff always work with me to keep my work vehicle on the road

TG
Tyler G.
Jeep Patriot
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Tyler said the business was quick and efficient.

CL

CD
Chris D.
Ford F-Super Duty
09/07/2017 Category: Service
Chris said this business was courteous. They fixed his vehicle and there were no issues.

08/25/2017
Service and attention to our needs as it relates to the maintaining of our numerous vehicles is excelent.
As usual Tim and his staff has exceeded my expectations. They are a great service/repair company for old and new vehicles.

KA
Kathline A.
Scion xD
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Kathline said this business provided good service while being quick, efficient, and fair.

08/24/2017
Its Tim and and his staff that makes Tims Auto my go to place to fix my vehicles. They are great at fixing my cars, clasic Jeep, my older truck and of course my MH.
I am a huge fan of there services . Tim is always spot on with the repair deadlines as well as the occasional challenging repairs. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a great auto and truck shop.

JJ