Tim's Auto & Truck Care Center

Dan T.
New Jersey
Cadillac CTS
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Dan said that the place was good.

Jaqueline F.
Hamburg, NJ
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dalton. He said most of the time they are nothing but very helpful. This time there is a check engine light on and he doesn't know if that has anything to do with the most recent service, or not.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/28/2019
friendly service people, great work
easy to get an appointment , listens to what I say is my problem, work is done on time ,tim calls and lets you know what the problem is .

BRENTON S.
Branchville, NJ
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/11/2019
Rotors and pads
The brake job was good, as expected. My request that new pad sensors and lug nuts that I supplied be included wasn’t done. If the original sensors were still good at 108,000 miles OK, but the lug nuts would have been easy enough. If they were the wrong size I would have understood, but the bag hadn’t been opened and I wasn’t advised of a problem with either install. You have a great business and we have used it a few times and recommended you to others, so I’m hoping this was an anomaly.

06/23/2019
great service , frendly atmosphere
job was done on time as promised. the vehicle was clean and ready to go.

JN
JOHN N.
Weehawken, NJ
05/21/2019
I have great confidence in the work done at Tim’s
Just got my motorhome back last weekend after complete replacement of the front brakes; calipers, rotors, the works plus tires and batteries. So far so good. Thanks Tim!

KJ
Kasimier J.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Kasimier said the business fixed his problem and the service was pretty good.

RV
RALPH V.
Cadillac SRX
02/02/2019
Fast serice
Fixed the problem, I thought the charges were a little high . I checked pricing via the internet, the high range was $30 less, than I paid. Happy the problem was fixed. I also asked to check the tire sensors. I keep getting low air pressure in my tires every few days. They never addressed that. When I picked up the car, some tires were reading low air. I was disappointed in that. Overall, I am satisfied.

Ralph .

DA
Debbie A.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Debbie said this business is quick, they are courteous and they have good prices, she wishes they would put down paper floor mats when they are working on her vehicle just to keep the grease out.

WO
William O.
Branchville, NJ
09/18/2018 Category: Service
William said they provide a great service but they are slow with his vehicle.

Skyler S.
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Skyler said they are very good at what they do and they are good mechanics.

Chevrolet Corvette
12/03/2017
great service , frendly atmosphere
repaired my problem in one day. work was neat and clean. great price. tim went over the problem with me and explained what needed to be done.
he replaced the heater control panel on the console. when I picked up the car, it was clean and ready to be picked up.

Daniel B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/21/2017 Category: Service
Daniel said everything was fine, except that his vehicle smelled like smoke when he got it back.

10/23/2017
friendly service
work was done on time. pricing was excellent.

DONNA B.
10/08/2017
Appt easy to make
Tim's got my car in pretty quick, did the work for a reasonable amount and everything is running great!