Tim's Auto & Truck Care Center

07/16/2020
BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY ..They broke my car door lock!!! Tim’s Auto and Truck Care Center
I went in for a front end alignment and his employee broke my door lock due to his anger!!! Tim is not being liable for this terrible situation that his employee caused!!! It is 23 days since he broke my lock and it is still not fixed!!!
IT’S NOT SAFE NOT BEING ABLE TO LOCK MY CAR DOOR!!!

07/16/2020
IT’S NOT SAFE NOT BEING ABLE TO LOCK MY CAR DOOR!!!

07/16/2020
IT SUCKS NOT BEING ABLE TO LOCK MY CAR DOOR!!!

THIS COMPANY SUCKS... Tim’s Auto and Truck Care Center