KP
Karen P.
09/17/2020
Honest and truthful
Been to a couple of garages in the past year or so and I have finally hit the jackpot! I am just amazed at how fast the work gets done here! And the prices! Couldn't do it myself for how much they charge! Went to one place where they charged $900 to change the thermostat and it took them a week to do it! I'll never go anywhere else! Thanks Mike for a job well done!!

Bruce H.

KK
Kevin K.
09/16/2020
Quality work quality people
After several services on multiple vehicles Mike has continuously gone above and beyond to solve every problem that I’ve had with the vehicles. He always takes the time to explain what work needs to be done and why. He’s always very fast with the work yet pays extreme attention to detail. I highly recommend Tire Town Repair Center.

HS
Henry S.
09/15/2020
They stand by their work!
I always trust the Thompsons with all my vehicle needs.

GB
Greg B.
Buick Century
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Greg said the service was done on time, it was done well and the price was right.

John B.
09/08/2020
Saved me a lot of money
Had a nail in thr tire. Other places wanted to replaced all 4 tires because I have an all wheel drive vehicle. Tire town was quickly realized that was not necessary. As i only had a few thousand miles on the car replacing all 4 tires was not needed. They ended up saving me about $600. They are my go to garage.

Janice C.
09/08/2020
Everyone Needs A TireTown
We are so grateful for the personal touch that TireTown offers. The advice is never cookie-cutter. We know that the staff knows our driving needs and habits and will always weigh in with honest advice. We have been a customer for years and plan to be for years to come.

EB
Ed B.
09/07/2020
Great service from a family owned business

CD
Cris D.
Mansfield, CT
09/05/2020
Fast, friendly, and a great group of guys.
I brought my '05 Accord down for a set of tires, front brakes, and an alignment. They had everything done inside of two days, amd the car runs like new!

Joe M.
INFINITI Q50
09/05/2020
Tire Town
Outstanding service with no hassle. Never worry that you are being sold something you don't need. Just as important, they will tell you when not to make a repair. Three brothers that will treat you like family.

David L.
08/31/2020
Local, honest, helpful
Family owned local business; quick diagnosis with helpful advice based on individual situations. They never oversell, they value your business because they truly want you to come back.

Rick G.
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Rick said they work very well with him. Done in no time.

Melissa P.
Ashford, CT
Volvo S60 Cross Country
08/28/2020
I had a tire blow out on the highway and mike was super accommodating. Got me right in, ordered my tires and got me up and running. All the mechanics there were super friendly and I will be going back for anything I need in the future. Highly recommend these guys!

Sharon S.
08/25/2020 Category: Service
Sharon said they did the job, the price was reasonable, the service was what was expected.

TW
Tom W.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Tina. She said they are awesome , have helped them 2 times, took really good care of them and are extremely helpful.