Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5rating 4.06

Latest Review about 1 month ago

Ron R.
04/17/2019
They provide good service and advise every time I stop in
If you have not used the Lexington Tires plus in the last year, you should try them again. The new manager is a great guy, he works closely with customers to provide honest and fair auto service. Yesterday I stopped by with a small tire that needed air, he saw me struggling with the tire and came over to help. Within a few minutes he had my tire fixed and I was on my way. I will use them for service again and again.

Dawn M.
04/01/2019
Quick and Honest
Got me in when I needed!

JE
Josh E.
03/30/2019
Very helpful
I have always had a good experience here.

KA

MARILYN T.
North Branch, MN
Buick Regal
05/17/2016
Walked in for an oil change. My car was done before the promised time. Very happy with service.

GL
GARY L.
05/05/2016
Prompt, professional and friendly service.
The slow leak was found and fixed, questions beyond the service task were answered, and proved helpful.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 05/05/2016

Good to hear! I am glad we could be helpful. Thank you for your business.

MILA W.
Mercury Cougar
05/04/2016
Honest mechanics, and they keep my car "young".
Love LexingtonTires!
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 05/05/2016

Thank you so much. We can't wait to see you and your Couger again!

WILLIAM K.
Maplewood, MN
Toyota Prius C
04/14/2016
Fast
Fast
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 04/14/2016

It is always good to see the Prius again. Thanks for your business

DAVID B.
03/22/2016
Friendly and on schedule
Setting up the appointment time was excellent. They were ready for me at my scheduled time and brought my car in right away. The job was completed before the time they said it would. They did a great job and were very friendly.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 03/24/2016

Thank you for your business and your kind words.

MILA W.
Mercury Cougar
03/02/2016
Good mechanics and staff is very friendly.
I've been coming to Tires Plus for years. My daughter and I bring our cars for oil changes and maintenance . It's a good place.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 03/04/2016

KARA and SIMON S.
Hugo, MN
01/29/2016
Good staff
Staff is always friendly and has good communication.

DE
DENNIS E.
Kia Sorento
01/23/2016
They were honest and informed us before they made any repairs.
Honesty and integrity with a smile!

WAYNE K.
Savage, MN
Mazda 6
01/18/2016
helpful and polite
They got my car in on a busy day. Thanks for the great service.

MK
MARTY K.
Bayport, MN
Mercury Grand Marquis
01/16/2016
Keep it up!
As usual, my car was ready when promised.

MK
MARTY K.
Bayport, MN
Buick LeSabre
12/28/2015
No appointment
I didn't even have an appointment and they were still able to get me in. It was nice

ES
ERIC S.
Lino Lakes, MN
Volkswagen Touareg
12/22/2015
Flat tire repair
I had a nail in my tire and needed it repaired quickly because I had a long distance to drive that day, a Sunday. The guys got me in and out of there way ahead of schedule. They were great!!

ME
MARY E.
12/22/2015
New Michelin tires!
Great price and I work was done right!

DAVE W.
Chrysler Sebring
12/14/2015
Heads up on worn brakes
Nick gave me a call and said the tech had noticed I had badly worn brakes on the rear and not a lot left on the front. It was great that your techs do look for problems when they are working on my cars. Well done.

SJ
STEVE J.
11/28/2015
Excellent manager.
Manger treated me fairly when I had an issue with a repair.