Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5Overall Rating 4.07/5rating 4.07
4.1

TH
TED AND JENNIFER H.
02/27/2016
great service
I got in for an oil change right away with no appointment.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 03/04/2016

Thank you. We try our best to keep you moving, even without an appointment.

GT
GLORIA T.
Ford Edge
01/23/2016
oil, tire service
Prompt, friendly service. Always accomodating. However there has been a older guy at the desk that is quite brisk.

BILL S.
08/03/2015
convenient and reasonable prices
Only complaint would be interior gets a little greasy from mechanics shoes. Polite and friendly employees and prompt service, I have been a customer for years
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 08/03/2015

Thanks Bill! We'll keep scrubbing on those floors. We look forward to seeing you here for your next oil change.

NB
NANCY B.
Hyundai Tucson
08/01/2015
Friendly, Courteous
I've been using Tires Plus for numerous years and will continue to do so.

VM
VIRGINIA M.
06/30/2015
friendly place
they have always been polite and honest, never pushy or trying to sell me something i didn't need.
Wayne K., President of Retail Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 07/21/2015

Thank you for the nice words.  I will be sure the store staff hears your comments.

SJ
STEVE J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
04/04/2015
wet paint
My service was fine but when I left, I ruined my jacket by brushing against a door frame that had been freshly painted brown. There were no warning sings.

LORI S.
Rosemount, MN
Toyota Sequoia
02/10/2015
Good Service
Always get good service - friendly. The wait gets a little longer than usual, however.
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 02/10/2015

Lori,

We appreciate your business!  I am glad that you have found the service friendly, but we will need to work on the wait times.  I will pass your feedback on to John and his team at the store.

TA
TIM A.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/03/2015
people are great the bathroom sucks.
great service friendly staff almost always done on time.
I'm not sure if the bathroom is shared by the employees, but if it is maybe if they had to clean it there would take better care of it?
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 02/03/2015

Tim,

I appreciat your feedback!  I noticed the same thing at the Lexington store last Friday and had them get it cleaned up.  I am not sure how the sink and mirror got so filthy, but I have addressed this with the store.  We really appreciate your business and your feedback- feel free to let us know anytime something like this needs attention.

SJ
STEVE J.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/19/2015
Timely service
None
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 01/19/2015

Steve,

Thank you for taking the time to review the service from our Lexington location.  I will pass on the review to John and his team.  We appreciate your business!

SL
SCOTT / LISA L.
12/08/2014
Oil Change Review
Nice friendly staff - need to make appointments and still long times for oil changes - but they do a good job.

GB
GARY/MARGARET B.
Buick Lucerne
12/06/2014
Staff are courteous
Ready to leave after two new tires mounted on front, and when I started the car I received a light-rear tire low. This should have been checked by mechanic.
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 12/06/2014

Gary/ Margaret,

Thank you for your business!  I am sorry about the TPMS light- it should not have been on when you left our Lexington location- this should have been checked and corrected by our technicians.  Please call John, the General Manager (763-795-8145), when you get a moment and he will assure that the issue is corrected.

BF
BRIAN F.
12/05/2014
Accomodating Scheduling of Appointments
I was given my oil change free of charge due to not completing in the promised time. I appreciate them keeping their word and guarantee. Thanks

PH
PAULETTE H.
10/31/2014
Went smooth in a reasonable amount of time
Had oil changed. Waited and was done in a short amount of time. Thank you
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 11/25/2014

Paulette,

Thank you for your business!  I'll pass your comments on to John and his team at the store.

CP
CAROLIN P.
Blaine, MN
09/27/2014
Quick honest service
I would give you 5 stars but that waiting area needs some serious updating. Have you looked at,those chairs lately?
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 09/30/2014

Carolin,

I appreciate the feedback and will look into new chairs for our waiting room at the Lexington location.  I appreciate the feedback and we really appreciate your business!

AP
AMANDA P.
09/12/2014
Timely service, if you have an appointment
I've learned to make an appointment, otherwise you have to wait for hours. The service is pretty good, but the waiting room is dirty and run down. It's not easy to have kids waiting with you.
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 09/15/2014

Amanda,

Thank you for the feedback.  I will get in touch with John, the store manager, right away and make sure that he addresses the showroom cleanliness.  While an appointment typically allows us to get people in and out a little fasteryou should not have to wait for hours for basic service without one.  I'll ask John to review his staffing levels and workflow with his team.  Again, thank you for the feedback!

JEFF and MARCIA H.
07/09/2014
Focus oil change
Great service except that they could not find the cabin filter that we all thought should be there on the Ford Focus.

GR
GREG/BECKY R.
Nissan Versa
07/02/2014
Knowledgeable and friendly staff
Will return again
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 07/02/2014

Greg/ Becky,

Thank you for taking the time to rate our service.  I'll pass your comments on to John and the team at Lexington.

SR
SHAYLA R.
Infiniti G35
06/25/2014
Real Friendly Place!
overall a good place to go! Id go back there again.
i know my tires were getting bad but fig i could still make though summer, i went in for oil change and they insisted i get new tires bc the ones i had on were bad. Not sure if they actually looking out for me, or just trying to get more money out of me. I did get new tires tho, so i didn't have to worry about them over the summer, and threw all 4 on, plus "checked" alignment in about 1.5 hrs.
id still give it an A-
Matt J., President- Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 06/26/2014

Shayla,

Thank you for taking the time to give us the feedback.  I'll pass your comments on to John and his team at the Lexington store.

DON M.
05/23/2014
Answered my email and supplied quick service.
Did a great job in a timely fashion. The only complaint I had was the mechanic left a couple of rags in the car.