Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5Overall Rating 4.06/5rating 4.06

Latest Review about 1 month ago

JIM/ BERNICE P.
05/18/2016
Customer experience
I believe it was Brandon behind the counter. This was the first time in all the yrs I have been a customer I was treated rudely. Maybe Brandon was having a bad day but he needs some serious coaching. Even a smile would be nice. Let's hope next time goes better
Wayne K., President of Retail Operations from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 05/21/2016

Jim,
Thank you for taking the time to discuss this with me.   I have spoken to Brandon and used it as a education moment.   We always want to be helpful with all of our guests and need to hear when we are not performing at oour best.

PR
PAUL R.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2015
Always excellent but not this time
I went in for an oil change and they told me it would be a hour however it turned out to be a hour and 20 minutes. Normally that wouldn't be a problem but I needed to get my daughter to school, so it turned out rather frustrating.
Marty K. from Lexington Tires Plus responded on 11/09/2015

I am so sorry we didn't get the Hyundai out on time. Thanks for the feedback. I promise we will do better next time.

AP
ANDY P.
Buick Lucerne
07/31/2015
Always seems to be an extra cost
Every time I go here, they always try to sell me on additional work I need done. The last two times, they have told me that my rim needs work and will be an additional $100+ each time.

I have no way to know if the repairs are real or not...I can't fix them myself, so I'm at their mercy...but this last time they told me the rim would need to be sent out for repairs and it might take 24 hrs or more. Then in an hour, they called and said my car was done. Kind of tells me they didn't really send my rim anywhere. They always get my car back on the road, but almost always at a higher cost than anyone else, so I only use them when I am desperate.

JOHN/CLAUDIA F.
Saint Paul, MN
06/08/2015
oil change
good service but there was a leak after the work was done. fixed and gave me a free oil change but didnt help the stains on the driveway and garage floor.

MARLIN S.
Saint Paul, MN
Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2015
service work.
had 7;00 apt. not in at8;00. came backlater. had 2 return next day oil leak.