LH
LISA H.
Derry, NH
05/20/2019
Outstanding
As always my recent visit which was twice last week, I have 2 vehicles serviced by this amazing automotive center. They go above and beyond to ensure I am happier when I leave than when I got there.

Alvah B.
Fitchburg, MA
Mazda 3
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Alvah said the staff correctly did what was asked. The service was quick and efficiently done for a low cost.

JN
JAKE N.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
05/16/2019
Thanks for the great service.
Always a pleasure to do business with Town line.

MT
MONA T.
Littleton, MA
05/13/2019
Always Great Service
My car needed tires and the perfect place is Towne Tire.

MT
MONA T.
Littleton, MA
05/08/2019
Bill Bump and his staff continue to provide excellent service! I have been his customer for many years and can highly recommend Towne Line to all. Mona

MA
MARY-ANN A.
Kia Optima
05/08/2019
Outstanding Service
Thanks Bill. I can always count on great service and reasonable prices when We bring our cars in. I couldn't be more pleased.

Devaraj D.
Scion xA
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Devaraj said the business did a good job with his vehicle.

BG
Bernard G.
Kia Optima
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Bernard said they were good.

JULIE C.
Milford, NH
05/05/2019
Recently had an oil change and tire rotation. Bill Bump and his staff do a great job and have kept my last two cars in great running condition (one stayed on road for 16 years). I appreciate their advice, pricing and honesty. Will continue to go out of my way to have them service my car.

DIANE P.
Nissan Sentra
05/02/2019
I trust this place!
I have been taking my cars here (on my 3rd car now,) for auto maintenance and repairs for years. If something isn't working, they can also diagnose. They've always gotten the job done for a reasonable/fair price. They have even explained to me what's going on and what they recommend and why. Seriously good business all around. Plus, extra bonus points for Bill and Jimmy for being super guys. Thanks Town Line!

SD
SCOTT D.
04/30/2019
Quick as usual
They got the work done quickly and fully. I have always been pleased with the work they have done!

GF
GAIL F.
Chevrolet Aveo
04/24/2019
Excellent Service As Always!
What can I say. I've been going there for years because they do a great job, fix it right the first time, they accommodate your schedule and they're just nice!

MV
MARK V.
04/23/2019
Starter
Thanks for the quick work on short notice!

Diane M.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Diane said Bill is very nice. He explained to her about the new tires. She told him that from now on, he would be her mechanic.

JAMES M.
Nissan Versa
04/10/2019
Excellence & integrity
ALWAYS do excellent work!
Integrity & honesty in ALL dealings!

PB
PAUL B.
04/05/2019
Your Customer Service and Professionalism Make All the DIFFERENCE! Thanks...
Towne Line is Always very responsive , professional and Fair.
My last two new tires were replaced quickly and professionally!

Love the Service...

David B.
Kia Sorento
04/04/2019 Category: Service
David said it was prompt service, they did what he asked, they were very friendly and he was satisfied.

VG
VIKI G.
Andover, MA
03/22/2019
Totally Trustworthy!!! . . . and Reasonable Prices :)
I get all my auto maintenance/services done through Bill and they guys at Towne Line because I can totally trust them and know that I am getting a reasonable price. Most dealerships today just want to replace everything, but with Towne Line I know I will be given the real story and the problem item will be repaired if possible. Highly recommend Towne Line to all my family/friends. As a single, older woman I feel safe driving an auto they are watching for me!!

V
Valued Customer
03/21/2019
Excellent Service at Towne Line Auto
Bill and Jim are the best in the area. They are fast to diagnose, fast to communicate, and fast to repair.
They will always be honest with customers about what needs to be fixed and what can wait for another day.
I recommend them to all my friends in the area.

Westford, MA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/20/2019
This was the first time I took my car here and I was very impressed! I found then on line, based on their reviews decided to try them. BTW - their website is very user friendly, clear easy to navigate, full of helpful tips. I got an appointment quickly, they were friendly when I arrived. When they found the problem with my car they took me out to the garage and showed me the issue and explained it clearly. When it turned out they were going to need to keep my car (not through any fault or delay on their part, the problem was more than the belt replacement I thought it would be) Bill drive me home. He kept me updated, informed me of a price change. I highly recommend them!