Courtney W.
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said Bob always takes care of him when he calls.

Mike B.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Mike said the business does outstanding work. He said they are able to schedule around his work hours. The staff are informative and have treated him very well.

Chris S.
Salt Point, NY
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Chris said he's been going there for fifteen years, he says this is the best place around for vehicles.

CD
CHRISTOPHER D.
09/03/2020
Trustworthy
Joe listens well, recommends nothing that is not needed, and often provides cheaper alternatives

BR
BRIAN R.
Jeep Patriot
09/01/2020
Superior Service
There is nothing more to say other than what the title indicates, professional, courteous, friendly, gives you that old time, old town feel, and Joe ! The best !

SK
Shawn K.
Highland, NY
Chevrolet Suburban
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Shawn said he recently had them do some stuff and they treated him so good that he wanted to go back. They have a very friendly staff and are very timely on everything they do.

JOE S.
08/29/2020
Great service, Good people.
When I arrived I was greeted at the door and the mechanic John took my keys and instantly pulled my car into a bay. The man Joe in the front was really friendly and helpful. Once my service was complete the team advised that I would need new tires but in no rush. I asked if they could install them the following week and within minutes the tech had the exact tires I asked for on order and scheduled me in. I asked if they could possibly do the job sooner and were able to accommodate my request with no hassle. Great shop all around!

DONNA R.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/26/2020
Local experts reasonable prices
The crew here are professionals and always have time to discuss the issues tour having . They handle them in a timely fashion and always have great prices. We have been using this company for 15 years would not trust our vehicles to anyone else.

Nissan Pathfinder
08/22/2020
I was coming to visit my daughter who lives in the area, I had an appointment but was running late, ended up getting there 15 minutes before close.. They got my services done exceptionally fast & had no problem with me showing up so late!

VT
Vior & Sean T.
08/22/2020
BEST AUTO REPAIR EVER!
We were referred to Trans Tek by Poppy (MAG Auto Corp) that sold us our Subaru. Bob, the owner has gone above and beyond from the first visit. I am disabled and I always recognize businesses that are accommodating to persons with disabilities! They always make sure I have a seat right by the door and they always park my car in the handicap parking space after my repair is done. They also have a handicap accessible ramp! Joe takes the time to explain everything that is being done and not once have they suggested any repairs that weren't necessary. All the staff is helpful and patient and make us feel like we're the number one focus of their attention and time! This is by far the best experience we have ever had with an auto repair shop. We recommend to anyone that needs auto repair work to take your auto to the amazing staff at Trans Tek Transmission & Auto Repair.

FM
Franko M.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Spoke to Diego. He said it was the best. He has had no problems with it

CL
Christopher L.
Cadillac DeVille
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Christopher said that he was completely satisfied. They do good work and he's very happy with the work performed on his vehicle.

Joe F.
Fishkill, NY
Lincoln Mark LT
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Joe said he'd recommend business for service.

Dan G.
Jeep Gladiator
08/12/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the staff always do excellent service and it's always a pleasure working with them.

BR
BILL R.
Toyota Tundra
08/04/2020
Did not see this coming! 2001 Tundra
Tundra Experience:
My 2001 Tundra TRD SR5 2 wheel drive, is now turning over 192,000 miles. It has served me well with no major repairs, outside route maintenance. I was
shocked when my differential stripped some gears. Tran Tek diagnose the problem and the most economical solution was to find a replacement.
This was not an easy task due the age and configuration of my truck. Bob and Joe looked for a replacement. Bob took me into the shop and showed me the damage. We agreed the most economical course of action was to replace the entire rear end. So glad to get my truck back and hope to get another 100,000 miles on it. What a great team at Tran Tek. Thank you Bob, Joe, Kevin and Ann.
BRR