Margaret (Peggy) S.
01/24/2021
Traywicks is a customer friendly garage.
I was lucky that years ago when I was looking for a garage to work on my car that I found Traywicks. I have been going to them since 2010. I keep going back for my cars beaches they are honest, have fair prices and care about their customers. I have sent friends to them for service. They give you options and help find best prices for parts and service. I went to the dealer after buying a new car and never felt I had a connection to the service I received or information they gave me about my car’s needs. So glad to be back at Traywicks where the service is honest and they are knowledgeable about my car.

CN
Cesar N.
Hyundai Palisade
01/20/2021
I have 2 vehicles serviced here and each time the work was done ✔ efficiently and quickly.

LR
Laura R.
01/14/2021
Awesome service
As usual my service was great! Got me in quickly, had the tire I needed ordered and ready and my oil change done quickly too. Everyone is friendly here!

Mike M.
Cadillac DTS
01/12/2021
Great place
Very nice, professional and honest folk. They have taken care of my mother and my car issues several times and have been prompt and complete every time. Highly recommend

BD
Butch D.
01/12/2021
Best Automotive Service I've Ever Had
The service here is kind, courteous, and thorough. I KNOW when I leave Traywicks, whatever problem my car was having, it was properly fixed and I never have to worry about that problem again. They treat my car like it's my baby. And it is. In short, I totally trust Traywicks.

LW
Lawrence & Dorline W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/11/2021
Communication at all times
They are professional and friendly they do their service with a smile communication is always conducted throughout the service great job.

Robert R.
Toyota Camry Solara
01/08/2021
Oil change & tires rotated
We have had both of our vehicles repaired or serviced by these fine people who know what they're doing, to be "F.R.A.N.K" if you know what the commercial says. They're interested in us as people, not merely as customers, which is refreshing! Timely and efficient most of the time, I haven't had to wait very long each time we've been there.

INFINITI QX80
01/07/2021
Always well done and fair price

LI
Levi I.
Chevrolet Volt
01/05/2021
Always fast always friendly
I don’t know how they do it but they always find time to squeeze me in and help me out.

I’ve been here for about 3 different sets of tires for my vehicles usually in an emergency after a puncture and I’m almost always out in under an hour!
I love this place for always taking care
Of me and getting me moving!

Ken M.
Groveland, FL
Jeep Liberty
01/04/2021
Always pleasant and their quality of work
always pleasant and the quality of their work

EB
Ed B.
Dodge Challenger
12/31/2020
Tremendous service
Treated with kindness and empathy

EE
Eric E.
Clermont, FL
Nissan Rogue
12/30/2020
New tires - great service
I called to get prices on new tires that I had seen on Tire Rack. They recommended another set or two that I looked into but ultimately declined. I had an appointment set for the next day and my quiet new tires were installed in about an hour. Great service as always

Kia Soul
12/23/2020
Awesome!!
They are always so kind, honest , and fast!

KC
Kenyon C.
12/14/2020
Great honest service
Honest service and a fair price. That's What it takes to earn a customer. And they earned me as a customer.

GL
Gregory L.
12/11/2020
Great service. Great people.
The whole team at Traywicks are great people and do excellent work. Recommend them to everyone.