BR
Bill R.
11/12/2018
Tacoma Repair
I fond the people here to be very honest about the work proposed and whether it was urgently needed or not. Also, they did everything promised, even offered to show the used parts removed for my repair. My repair was done well. I will be back.

Carol C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/10/2018
Trustworthy!
I was a “walk in “ as there was a terrible noise coming from my rear brakes , it wasn’t a normal repair as they had to “faultfind” which the other garage hadn’t been able to do !
First class service, excellent communication and hospitality whilst I waited and to top it off a fantastic price that I was over the moon with !
Thanks carol

These people know how to do it right, give them a try , Thanks, Joe Costa

Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2018
World Class Service
Tray wicks garage provided their usual World Class Service while servicing our vehicle and listening to out concerns regarding the vehicle's air conditioning. We had an oil change, two new front tires, four wheel alignment and the AC concern. We also had the headlight lens cleaned of the years of reside build up. Everything was taken care of very professionally and positive. Great job!!

Diana S.
Ocoee, FL
Lincoln LS
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Diana said she is satisfied. They are quick and efficient. Also they supply her with enough information when a part needs to be fixed.

AC
Aubrey C.
11/03/2018
Best garage in central Florida
Traywick’s is always professional, honest, fast, and easy to work with. Whether it’s an emergency or planned maintenance they make it pain free.

David R.
Orlando, FL
Nissan Quest
11/01/2018
Perfect service.
Honesty and good service.

KR
Kendra R.
10/27/2018
TrayWicks review
Delivers car when promised and always keeps you up to date on costs and options.

Cindy W.
Chrysler Sebring
10/26/2018
Helping me figure it ou!
Very happy with my visit, Elizabeth explained everything and we finding where my A/C is leaking.

James C.
10/25/2018
Tire warning
Repaired tire. Warning light still on after we left. Need to take in to shop once again.

Billy H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Billy said that he has watched the business go through changes for a lot of years. They have always completed good work.

Jon and Michelle T.
Oakland, FL
10/21/2018
Fast work
I brought my vehicle in on a busy morning for them but they were able to fit me in for a quick oil change before I had to be at work.

EE
Eric E.
Volkswagen Eos
10/19/2018
Happy once again
This is the second time i have been, and will keep coming back. They diagnosed and corrected my tire issue within an hour or so, with no appointment. They are always nice and their prices are great

GC
Gerardo C.
Florida
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Gerardo said he had a good experience and all went well.

Jeff F.
Florida
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Jeff said the mechanic did a fantastic job.

NW
Nancy W.
Orlando, FL
Lexus LS 460
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said she trust the business's service. They are always honest and fair. She is pleased with their service, and they do a great job.

Jon and Michelle T.
Oakland, FL
Chevrolet HHR
10/14/2018
A recommended service
Traywicks found some issues needing attention, but not immediately. When I had the time, I sent the vehicle in for the service. I appreciated the insight and LOW PRESSURE approach to my maintenance issue.

John and Mary L.
Windermere, FL
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/13/2018
Great service.
As always, the service is professional, efficient and reasonably priced.

James S.
Ford Fiesta
10/13/2018 Category: Service
James said they do such a careful job on everything. They're very meticulous, wonderful, and make good on every promise. It's great dealing with everyone.

Leah M.
Jeep Patriot
10/11/2018
Best tire service I’ve had.!
I went in to get my front tires done and they were very kind and helped me with everything I needed. I’m a single mom of two so they wanted to make sure my car was perfect and safe for the kids and I. I plan on going back everytime I have a issue with my Jeep.!