CA
Carey A.
07/04/2020
Friendly, fair pricing, high standards, & quality parts
We couldn’t be happier choosing Trinity Auto Worx. The staff is very friendly. They fixed our truck with quality replacement parts. They didn’t try to sell us something we didn’t need. Glad we found a hometown mechanic. Highly recommend!
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 08/07/2020

Thank You Carey for the kind words!

GH
George H.
07/01/2020
Great Work
I trust everyone at Trinity Autoworx. They are honest professional and talk to you and explain everything. They are the best!

John D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/30/2020
Quality Work
John and his crew are great. They always go over everything first (very detailed) and give me an estimate before proceeding. John is just straight forward about stuff and doesn't come at you sideways. I appreciate the honesty and integrity of his work.

KA
Kelly A.
Holiday, FL
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Kelly said the business provided good service.

Danielle B.
Chrysler 200
06/26/2020
Very nice!
The mechanics are polite professional and caring.

Thank You Danielle!

Mark M.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/26/2020
Great experience
Took my car in for an oil change and John and team made sure everything was all set for our trip. So nice to know someone goes the extra mile for you!
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 08/07/2020

Thank You Mark For Your Support!

Randy M.
Odessa, FL
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Randy said this business does every thing they are supposed to do and more.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you Randy it's always good to see you.

FG
Fred G.
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Fred said the work was done professionally, quickly and on time. He's used John for a long time, has a lot of faith in him and appreciates the work he does.

Thank You So Much Fred!

GL
George L.
Lutz, FL
Ford Excursion
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Gearge said the mechanics are the best.

Thank You George!

Jennifer F.
06/23/2020
Affordable, reliable and honest-all I've ever wanted in a mechanic
I'll keep it simple-they're honest and only do only what is needed. My first visit was for a service my dealership had said was needed. After having the car for awhile, they called me and told me to pick it up explaining they checked it out and didn't agree with the dealership and that the service was not needed. The next time I brought my car in for some routine maintenance (which they did at a reasonable price) I mentioned a broken light housing assembly and they were able to repair it for a quarter of the price my dealership quoted. I love being able to schedule an appt, have the car service in the time scheduled and get the car back when promised. They are also extremely convenient since I can drop my car off and simply walk home. Customer for life now!

Joshua W.
Odessa, FL
Honda Civic Cpe
06/20/2020
Quality work at a fair price
I definitely recommend Beau and John at Trinity Auto Worx, they do quality work, they communicate well and they treat people fairly.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 06/20/2020

Thank you Joshua Walker.

V
Valued Customer
Hudson, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
06/20/2020
Great service !
Great service and customer service
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 06/20/2020