PC

Cathy S.
Toyota Avalon
08/21/2020
Tire repair
I had a nail in my tire. Bring a retired female, they could have just replaced the tire and made money on me but they repaired the tire for on $25.00. They are very honest and trustworthy.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you so much please do not hesitate to call us for any other problems.

08/18/2020
Brake job
Great job as always. Quick easy reliable. Won’t take my jeep anywhere else. Thanks John
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 08/20/2020

Thank you for letting us serve you.

Jolynn W.
Nissan Murano
08/13/2020
New brakes are great!!
Thank you for your quick and professional service. I am excited to be able to drive my car without worrying about my brakes!
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you Jolynn for letting us take care of you.

John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 08/13/2020

Thank you Jolynn it is always good to see you.

Jeremy P.
08/12/2020
Knowledgeable and very honest!
There is no other place that will be 100 percent honest, and do a better job than the dealership. When I dropped my car off I was more than anxious it would be off the charts expensive. Plus the dealership where it was bought kept pushing back not wanting to help as it went just out of warranty. Will not trust the ford dealership, and will always bring it back.
The bonus they have been doing my oil changes so they knew the cars history too. I am very grateful for Trinity Auto Worx fixing my fusion.

Jill C.
08/11/2020
Another quality job!
The Trinity Auto Worx group outdid themselves once again. Bo and John made sure I had the perfect tires for my car, just like they did a few months ago for our daughter’s car. The work was completed in a timely manner and communication was clear.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 08/11/2020

Thank you Jill for the kind words.

RF
Ramona F.
Port Richey, FL
08/08/2020
Installation of kick plate lights
Went above and beyond to install kick plate tundra lights on all 4 doors of my husbands truck. Back door ones were too big and they were able to cut them down to fit and they all 4 look awesome !!!!!! Couldnt be any happier very pleased. Would so recommend this shop to anyone and everyone who needs work done.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 08/08/2020
Thank you so much! We are glad we were able to help.

08/07/2020
A highly trusted shop
I had issues resulting from a disappointing experience with a previous shop. I sent a message to them and they called right away. Got my Jeep in quickly, diagnosed everything that I had requested and also informed me of other issues that I knew I needed. Very trusting and very helpful people. I got a service ticket that showed everything that they were doing. Highly recommend shop. I won't go anywhere else for Jeep repairs
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you Brandi for letting us work on your awesome Jeep.

RF
Ramona F.
Port Richey, FL
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/30/2020
Installation of kick plate lights
Went above and beyond installing kick plate lights on my husbands Toyota Tundra. It's a 4 door and even though we recieved the wrong lights they were able to modify the kick plates for the back doors so they would fit and light up when doors open . Highly recommend this place for sure.
John R. from Trinity Auto Worx responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you for letting us help you, hope he was surprized.

Maria H.
Brooksville, FL
Volkswagen Passat
07/29/2020
Very friendly, thorough and knowledgeable!
Very happy with the repairs on my Volkswagen Passat and customer service provided by Trinity Auto Worx. Extremely accommodating and a reasonable price for the repairs. I would highly recommend Trinity Auto Worx. I’d give 10 stars if it was possible. A huge “thank you” to John, Michelle, Chris and Bo!!! I’ll be back to you for all services and/or repairs to my Pasatt!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Sandy M.
Tampa, FL
07/28/2020
I'm very happy with the service provided on my car. Thanks!

Mark M.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/28/2020
Performance Improvements
Appreciate the knowledge the team at Trinity Auto Worx has related to performance improvements. Simple changes have given my car more power, with very little expense. If your car is not working the way you expect, they can bring it back to life!

SR
Sarah R.
Holiday, FL
07/27/2020
Honest, reliable, helpful
These guys go out of their way to.ensure my car is taken care of. If you are looking for truly honest people who know what they're doing, look no further and go to Trinity Auto Worx :)

Dwight B.
Holiday, FL
07/25/2020
Honesty and knowledge
John and crew are professionals .Not some punks that got laid off and bought some Harbor Freight tools and became mechanics .They are family folks and cool .
We will go back to them whenever we need a auto mechanic .

Thank You Dwight It Was Great Meeting You

MT
Megan T.
07/21/2020
The shop I send all my girlfriends and friends to!
Truly thankful for this gem of a mechanic shop! These guys have always been above board when it comes to our vehicles. Their quotes for work necessary have always beat the competition, very prompt and friendly service. Exceptional service!