A

B
BARRY
03/22/2015
nice guys
These were nice guys but did not have the tools needed to do the job. I do not blame them because I did take them a challenge with my 1988 jeep yj. But to be the best you need to go all out to meet those challenges

A
ASHLEY
West Palm Beach, FL
03/11/2015
transparency on bill
i think they were super nice and efficient on time. I would have loved to know the total of my bill prior to them doing the work on my vehicle. While the work was much needed and I would have gotten it either way, I think it's a great business strategy to be totally upfront so I'm not in shock when I see how much the final cost was.

KENDALL
Fort Myers, FL
Honda Accord
03/11/2015
Oil Change
Awesome price. I did ask them to check my tire pressure and we both forgot.

N
NECIA
Jeep Patriot
03/10/2015
Great work and customer service
Fast service

D
DAVID
03/03/2015
Concerned
Well as a knowledgeable consumer I feel a little like i didn't get what I paid for. Don't get me wrong I made the decision to go in an make this purchase and had an option to walk way and choose not to.

They quoted me $149 for front brakes and tried to up-sell me $189 ceramic breaks. What upsets me is the van is supposed to have ceramic brakes. If you go and price the pad they run about $50 for ceramic pads and while they sell cheaper ones for $30 this van specs ceramic pads.

So the bill comes out to me and I paid $59.00 for the cheap break pads from these guys and the rest was labor. For most consumers that have no idea what you are paying for these type of places over charge you for parts they are buying at a discount over what you can buy them for.

If they wanted to be upstanding in there service they would provide the better parts with a reasonable markup not 175% and charge you the labor for the job to be done. I have changed my brakes for years and it takes 30 min without turning the pads so paying them $90 for there hour was fare and I was willing to pay it. I am just upset at the bs related to the parts. Now I have pads that make noise from the moment I left and still are after 500 miles. Considering they advertise brake specials for $99 per axle but never offered that to me...

Be cautious. Find someone whom is honest and does what is best for you. Unfortunately you won't find a retail shop that will do this unless you brother works there. I am not saying these guys have done anything wrong it is just what happens in this industry and so far I will go back because they will do what they say, but I will be careful with what I choose for them to do...

CARLOS
Acura TL
03/02/2015
Long Waits
2 hour wait!

CONNIE
GMC Pickup
03/02/2015
Your mechanic, Mike George, provides prompt, courteous, and no non-sense service to all of your patrons. Your location and hours are convenient.
Your mechanic, Mike George, is a competent and knowledgeable individual. He provides excellent customer service, which is the reason I continue to return your establishment (Tuffy @5105 E. Fowler Ave., Tampa, FL) to have my vehicle serviced. Mr. George is a diligent employee and is an asset to your business. He is definitely a KEEPER.

D
DOUG
Mercury Mountaineer
02/25/2015
Convenient, quick, quality work, friendly
A good neighborhood business that does quality work.

L
LOUIS
Volkswagen CC
02/22/2015
Terrible... STAY AWAY
I have to now take time out of my schedule to go and argue with your employees. I decided to stray away from the dealer to look for a better deal on just a quick balance and tire rotation. I had to wait an hour and a half after being told "it would only take 20 minutes" .... Then today (one day after my visit) I got on the highway and noticed a horrible sound coming from the front passenger side. So I paid $60 to wait an hour and a half to get my car returned to me in a worse condition?!?? .... What the hell?? And not to mention the unprofessional and self entitled staff. I'm very concerned about my car now. Its a 2013, and Ive had every service done. This is what I get for trusting these people who hire uncertified techs. And get this, one of my wheels was covered in grease from being manipulated. They didnt even bother to clean it. Ok, here's the cherry on top: they inflated one of my tires to 47 psi (TPMS readout).... I think they damaged it and not its causing the afirementioned noise. Lets see now if they'll care enough to fix their mistake... What a fiasco.
Adam B. from Tuffy Auto Service Center responded on 02/23/2015

We are sorry that you had a bad experience at our facility, we do stand behind our work 100% and if you feel that your wheels need to be rechecked that is not a problem at all.

KEVIN/CHRISTI
Lincoln Town Car
02/16/2015
Excellent Service - Fair pricing
I have been bringing all of my cars and all of my friends cars to this Tuffy for more than 15 years! Adam and the crew are professional, friendly and honest, can't ask for more in my mechanics!

E
ELLAINE
Seffner, FL
Saturn Vue
02/15/2015
Great as always
I have been a customer for over 20 years and have had at least 4 different vehicles serviced there. Besides friendly courteous service what I appreciate the most is their honesty.

R
ROGER
02/12/2015
Good job fair price
I was in and out in about a half an hour

M

CARMEN
Pontiac Vibe
02/05/2015
excellent service as always
Good service, fair prices, and they always take the time of explaining the vehicle needs and the alternatives available for the repairs.

F
FRANK
Nissan Versa
01/28/2015
Nick is very nice. Service is prompt and attentive.
I will continue to be a customer

B
BRITTANY
Hyundai Accent
01/25/2015
Simply amazing!
I have been a customer at Tuffy for several years now, and am always satisfied by the exceptional service. Adam and his staff efficiently fixed my car while working with me on the cost. I highly recommend Tuffy and will remain a loyal customer!

KRZYSZTOF

Z
ZULEYKA
Lutz, FL
01/15/2015
Good
Great attitude and great customer service