Alexander M.
Ford Freestar Wagon
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Alexander said that before he went to the business he called and was given a price. He said he went to the business for the service and when he got the bill, it was more than what was quoted to him on the phone. They said there were other charges that were incurred but he was not told about it before they did it.

AJ
Austin J.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Austin said he brought his vehicle to the business for an oil change. After he left, his check engine light came on. He would not recommend the business for service.

GW
Gabriel W.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Gabriel said he went in for an inspection and it was not completed, he does not know why.

RF
Roxanne F.
Inverness, FL
Volvo V40
01/02/2018 Category: Service
Roxanne said she was not super impressed with this facility. She went in the first time and they did not have any time. She had to make an appointment for the next day but they did not ask or mentioned anything about having the right size filter or if they had to order it. She went in the next day and they still didn't have the filter. She went in the following day and they had the filter but not the oil that she uses and he had to go with what they had. They should have asked her about the type of oil she prefers. She is not recommending them for this reason.

KD
Kyle D.
Delray Beach, FL
Suzuki Forenza
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Kyle said he was not completely satisfied. They offered him a weird service after the service he went in for was done. He was not pleased.

Andrew B.
04/05/2017 Category: Service
Andrew said the service took an hour and a half longer than promised. He said they provided him with a list of items that needed to be addressed.

JOELLE G.
Scion tC
10/24/2016
Car Service
Even though I had an appointment, it still took over 3 hours to get my car serviced. I wasn't given status updates throughout my visit.

OF
Omar F.
Melbourne, FL
Mitsubishi Endeavor
06/20/2016 Category: Service
Omar said he had to wait for awhile for the business.

BA
BAHA A.
Lutz, FL
Nissan Murano
04/06/2016
Oil Change
The guy that greeted me was very nice and the workers there were cool. The only problem I saw is they lack communication with each other. For example, I went inside and told the guy I wanted FullSynthetic oil, and when I went and pulled in my car, another person took me and starting changing oil. When I came to pay, the guy said it will be $23.95 which was the price of the synthetic blend which they already put in the car. Now I would have to wait for the synthetic to run out so I can put back Fullsynthetic, But from another place that does not make silly mistakes like this.

PL
PEGGY L.
Honda Element
01/06/2016
Fast and inexpensive oil changes
Friendly and fast

Lindsay B.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
01/06/2016
Fast but not effective
I had a nail in my tire and was about to drive 230 miles back to south florida. I wandered in and the service was indeed fast and friendly. They gave me a "plug" and I made my journey home but the next day my tire was having issues again. I ended up having to pay again somewhere else to have a patch put on from the inside of the hole, as opposed to the plug that leaked.

I guess the plug was the reason I made the long trip, but i had to spend more to fix what they could of originally.

C
CAROLYN
Brandon, FL
Ford Fiesta
07/27/2015
oil change dates
I have had my oil changed at this location for years and love the service however, i think it is dishonest to put a three month date on the sticker when they know good and well it is good for five.
Honesty will keep your clients

B
BARRY
03/22/2015
nice guys
These were nice guys but did not have the tools needed to do the job. I do not blame them because I did take them a challenge with my 1988 jeep yj. But to be the best you need to go all out to meet those challenges

D
DAVID
03/03/2015
Concerned
Well as a knowledgeable consumer I feel a little like i didn't get what I paid for. Don't get me wrong I made the decision to go in an make this purchase and had an option to walk way and choose not to.

They quoted me $149 for front brakes and tried to up-sell me $189 ceramic breaks. What upsets me is the van is supposed to have ceramic brakes. If you go and price the pad they run about $50 for ceramic pads and while they sell cheaper ones for $30 this van specs ceramic pads.

So the bill comes out to me and I paid $59.00 for the cheap break pads from these guys and the rest was labor. For most consumers that have no idea what you are paying for these type of places over charge you for parts they are buying at a discount over what you can buy them for.

If they wanted to be upstanding in there service they would provide the better parts with a reasonable markup not 175% and charge you the labor for the job to be done. I have changed my brakes for years and it takes 30 min without turning the pads so paying them $90 for there hour was fare and I was willing to pay it. I am just upset at the bs related to the parts. Now I have pads that make noise from the moment I left and still are after 500 miles. Considering they advertise brake specials for $99 per axle but never offered that to me...

Be cautious. Find someone whom is honest and does what is best for you. Unfortunately you won't find a retail shop that will do this unless you brother works there. I am not saying these guys have done anything wrong it is just what happens in this industry and so far I will go back because they will do what they say, but I will be careful with what I choose for them to do...

C