OB
Oscar B.
03/16/2017 Category: Service
Oscar said he waited 3 hours before they told him they couldn't get a part they needed to fix his window. He was charged just for having them look at the window.

FY
FAITH Y.
Lutz, FL
11/29/2016
GREAT FOR OIL CHANGES, BAD FOR EVERYTHING ELSE
NEVER DID ME WRONG WITH AN OIL CHANGE, BUT WHEN IT COMES TO REPAIRS, DO NOT TRUST IT. THEY REPLACE PARTS WITH STANDARD PARTS WHICH RUINED MY CAR. THE ESTIMATE OF EVERYTHING THAT WAS RUINED AND NEEDS TO BE REPLACED SO FAR IS $729. WHEN I GOT A CALL FROM TIHE MECHANIC, THE FIRST THING HE ASKED ME WAS "WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO WORK ON YOUR CAR?"

THOMAS B.
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/11/2015
Their marginally good at the basics
On 9 December 2015 I brought my 2000 Grand Prix GTP in to have a check over done in order to take this vehicle on a Xmas trip to SC and back and requested a oil change as well as all the fluids checked etc in preparation for this trip. Granded I understand it is a high millage vehicle (180,000). I also request that they check the Turbo Charger oil as well which the the Tech stated he was unable to do I would need to check with the Dealer about this. Well $ 965.11 latter the vehicle was making a additional noise over its normal creaks and cracks. This sound I have heard before and determined it was a power steering wine. I therefore deducted that this fluid needed to be check of which I did a cold check once the motor had cooled, upon this check my deduction was correct the power steering fluid was low to the point it was not registering on the dip stick. I specifically requested a check of all fluids and the belts and hoses for my trip. As stated my definition of all fluids and Tuffy's must be different. In addition the Tech apparently didn't have a rag to wipe off his greasy figure prints where he has accomplished the work that was preformed i.e. drivers door, wheels where he changed to break pads out. The also did not add washer fluid.

BC
BRIANNA C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/19/2015
USF Discounts
Glad my car is working, prices are too high

J
JOHN
Honda Accord
08/06/2015
Slack job
I got the oil changed and the tires rotated. The cashier wasn't super friendly, but he wasn't too bad. They did the job quickly, but the problem was that they didn't tighten two of the bolts on my tires and thankfully I figured it out before any damage occurred. That was not cool.

E
EMILY
07/02/2015
Not as good as normal
Normally, Tuffy is amazing. I have been getting my oil changed there for as long as I have had a car. This last visit was terrible! I asked for an oil and oil filter change, to have my fluids checked, and to have the air pressure in my tires checked. I told the guy who worked on my car and the guy who rang me up and both acknowledged that the services had been done. When I checked my receipt all that was done was the oil change. I specifically asked for my tires pressure to be checked because I knew one tire was low. When I got home, I checked my tire and it was still low. I know the squeaky wheel gets the grease, so I want to mention again, that in all my years going there, I have never had a problem before. But this time they were just terrible.

A
ASHLEY
West Palm Beach, FL
03/11/2015
transparency on bill
i think they were super nice and efficient on time. I would have loved to know the total of my bill prior to them doing the work on my vehicle. While the work was much needed and I would have gotten it either way, I think it's a great business strategy to be totally upfront so I'm not in shock when I see how much the final cost was.

B
BRANDON
Niceville, FL
BMW 325i
12/24/2014
Just OK
Nothing was terrible about this place and they got the job done. However, I do not think they were extremely concerned with helping me or being truthful about my car. Wish they would take more time to really care for the customer. Would pay off in the long run.