Cadillac Escalade
07/10/2019
Over priced
Charged 4x the price of the parts.
Taking my cars to a new shop after 20 years of using Tuffy. Never again. And then tells me that's what they have to do to stay In business
Lost 3 good cutomers

07/21/2018
Inattentive mechanics
A/C went out in my car, so I took it in. After about an hour they tell me that the whole compressor needs to be replaced, and was going to run me at least $900. Took it to a different shop for a second opinion and was told that only my condenser fan needed to replaced because it had seized up, not the whole compressor. Got the repair done at the other shop for about a third of the price ($350) that Tuffy had quoted me, and now my A/C works just like it used to. Will never be coming back

TV
Tasha V.
Pontiac Montana
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Tasha said she paid this business $25 to patch her tire, and the very next day the patch failed. She didn't know the tire was flat. She drove down the street, destroying the tire. She had to buy a new tire. She will never go back again.

TO
THOMAS O.
Daytona Beach, FL
Jeep Cherokee
09/20/2017
Continually lied to
Took my car in for a harmonic balancer, was told a brand new belt was old, cracked and needed replacement. The OWNER double talked when i told him this stating "it must have been the lighting". After picking up my car and paying over $300 as my FACTORY skid plate somehow upped the Labor charge. I then get on i4 and my AC isn't working, and the car was running hot, ended up stranded on an on ramp due to the fact the belt wasn't tightened after the service. I replace the belt myself, and notice the lip of my oil pan is bent. They tel my father they couldn't use a puller to remove my harmonic balancer so they pried it off. The owner again double takes when I Went to his buisness, saying they did use a puller? After waiting for 3 hours they pointed out a transmission fluid leak, and ignored the damaged oil pan.

Long story short, do not go to this store, they lied continuously and performed POOR service. If I could leave 0 stars I would

GK
GEORGE K.
Lexus ES 350
09/17/2017
Does not deliver what is promised.
My husband George Kladis spoke to Adam to arrange for me to bring in my car for an oil change. Adam quoted the price of $29.95.
I asked for Adam when I got there but the man up front said he could check me in. I advised Adam quoted price $19.95 plus add'l for extra oil and filter to come to $35.00 for oil change and rotate my tires. The guy wrote the ticket I had appointment for 1:00 p.m. but still took 2 hours. When they were finished they charged me $10 to rotate tires I told the guy I was not suppose to be charged he said Adam is the one that put that line item in. I will not return to this Tuffy's as they do not stand by their quotes. My husband called back to talk to Adam, he was not available and got no satisfaction. We have dealt with Tuffy for over 10 years but never again.

Danielle B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2017 Category: Service
Danielle said the business took over an hour to do her oil change and she had an appointment. She said she also had some items missing like a fish hook and a small flashlight.

EH
Emilio H.
Land O Lakes, FL
Honda Accord
08/04/2016 Category: Service
Emilio said the business told him his vehicle was ready to get back on the road. When he drove it to see his family, his vehicle broke down and the engine started smoking. When he got in contact with the manager, the best they could do was fix one of the parts at half price.

FP
Frances P.
Dodge Charger
02/20/2016 Category: Service
Frances said her boyfriend took the vehicle in. He noticed on the bill they were charging him for a air filter. Her vehicle doesn't have a air filter so she will not recommend this facility to any one.

ED

L
LAMAR
06/10/2015
not a good shop at all
they took my battery out my car and gave me another one when I didn't come in forone my cable cord was burned very unhappppppppppppy

B
BRIAN
Lutz, FL
06/04/2015
awful
Brought my car in for a routine repair... 5 days later i finally got my car back ( 3 days after i was told it would be done) and when i picked up my car i was never apologized to and jokes about how long it took were made... Im never coming back after being a customer for years

D
DONNIE
Infiniti G20
04/13/2015
Muffler repair
This business tried to charge me triple the cost of a muffler and said it could not be found unless ordered from Miami. I had my car repaired the same day at another business with a reasonable cost.
Adam B. from Tuffy Auto Service Center responded on 04/13/2015

Sorry you had a bad experience at our location but we do try and provide good quality parts at a good price, the quote that was written for you was an direct oem fit part and not a repair, we did also look for a universial muffler but a part number was not provided for us. We do try and repair vehicles at low costs as much as can!!
Thank you for your reviews on our business and have a great day!!!

L
LOUIS
Volkswagen CC
02/22/2015
Terrible... STAY AWAY
I have to now take time out of my schedule to go and argue with your employees. I decided to stray away from the dealer to look for a better deal on just a quick balance and tire rotation. I had to wait an hour and a half after being told "it would only take 20 minutes" .... Then today (one day after my visit) I got on the highway and noticed a horrible sound coming from the front passenger side. So I paid $60 to wait an hour and a half to get my car returned to me in a worse condition?!?? .... What the hell?? And not to mention the unprofessional and self entitled staff. I'm very concerned about my car now. Its a 2013, and Ive had every service done. This is what I get for trusting these people who hire uncertified techs. And get this, one of my wheels was covered in grease from being manipulated. They didnt even bother to clean it. Ok, here's the cherry on top: they inflated one of my tires to 47 psi (TPMS readout).... I think they damaged it and not its causing the afirementioned noise. Lets see now if they'll care enough to fix their mistake... What a fiasco.
Adam B. from Tuffy Auto Service Center responded on 02/23/2015

We are sorry that you had a bad experience at our facility, we do stand behind our work 100% and if you feel that your wheels need to be rechecked that is not a problem at all.