John P.
Lincoln Town Car
11/13/2019 Category: Service
John said the visit was decent, and he appreciated the staff got it done the same day.

NB
NOVAK B.
Ford Expedition
11/12/2019
Honest, reasonable prices and work done in a timely fashion.
When I arrived for my appointment, Allen was on the phone with a customer. He was explaining how they could extend the life of their fuel injectors. Apparently , they were a very expensive item. He certainly could have sold a set of new injectors at that point. I was impressed by his honesty in not trying to up sell when he could have. My work was done in time and cost less that I was anticipating.

Tracy B.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said she has been going there for years. She knows Allen, an owner, and she loves their business. They take care of her. They're honest and do everything one hundred percent.

Steven B.
Dodge Caliber
11/06/2019
Very friendly and helpful.

JACK M.
Oro Valley, AZ
11/05/2019
I love good news about my ride
After watching a bunch of YouTube mechanics I though I had big trouble.
The only problem was low on oil.
A fresh oil change and off to the races.

10/23/2019
Always good work
Work done well at a fair price, ..and in a timely manner.

RN
Randall N.
Buick Park Avenue
10/19/2019
You guys are great
I have already referred someone to your
I appreciate you doing the work on my Buick
So fast
Thanks again
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 10/23/2019

Thanks Randall for the referal very much appriciated!!! We believe in the old school method of word of mouth. Glad you liked our service!

Thanks
Allen Jr

FC
Frank C.
Jeep Renegade
10/14/2019
Always the best service and friendly techs/owner

Thanks Frank!!

KD
KENNY D.
Vail, AZ
09/24/2019
They treat you like family.
We live 5 miles down a rocky dirt road so our vehicles take a lot of abuse. Steve (the mechanic) has done a lot of much needed work on my wife's old K1500 so where else would I take my aging Honda Pilot? The problems have all been fixed right the first time, it drives as good as new. They let you know the price before hand so you don't have to fend a heart attack when given the bill. Unfortunately I live quite a distances away so need to wait but while waiting they treat me like family. We feel good knowing we've found an auto shop that we can trust.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 10/23/2019

It was great to see you again and talking with you. You are good people and hope that we can always take care of you.

Thanks Kenny for the outstanding review
Allen Jr

Dodge Stratus
09/24/2019
They always go the extra mile without charging extra. Fair pricing, my vehicle always leaves working better than when I take it in.

VF
Vanessa F.
Oracle, AZ
Toyota Sequoia
09/16/2019
Great prices and above par!
Their prices were great and used genuine dealer parts for my timing belt kit which was so great. Would definitely recommend and go there in the future !
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 09/18/2019

Thanks for your great response!! It was our pleasure to service your vehicle glad you liked our service

James T.
09/10/2019
Needed mounting help with a custom bumper.
Vehicle was a 2002 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3 Z71.

Bumper was a TrailFX actually intended for the 2007+ trucks.

Needed a place that could and was willing to modify\create mounting brackets as needed to get the bumper attached (not to mention the thing weighed a LOT and needed several people working together to mount it up without dinging my truck up).

Was recommended I inquire at Turn4 by someone at a car stereo installer across town.

I think what I paid was fair and the job they did was exemplary. They even trimmed the bumper a little to accommodate my bed better and it gave the bumper its cleanest mounted appearance, I think.

If I have any other modifications (might have a front mount winch I want to do) that require tools, fabrication, or several pairs of hands - I will definitely be coming back to them.

P.S. I am a professional mechanic myself.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 09/20/2019

Thanks for the great review James!!! Im glad you liked our work and if you ever need anything give us a call.
Thanks
Allen Jr.

09/05/2019
Best Value
Turn 4 beat the price of another reasonable shop. This and the personal interaction I get from Alan and his mechanics makes their place a great value
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 09/18/2019

Thanks for your business if you ever need anything give us a call

TP
Thomas P.
Chevrolet Corsica
08/26/2019
Passed emissions
Allen and his team diagnosed the symptoms fixed the problem with minimal cost. I especially like the fact they are open on Saturday.

SD
SOLEH D.
08/24/2019
Great service at an affordable price!
Allen and his guys have been taking care of my cars for a few years now. They're always friendly, and they'll do everything they can to take care of you. I will be continuing to see them as my go to shop.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 09/18/2019

Well you no longer have the Beast..Enjoy your new Subaru!!

JY
JIM Y.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/21/2019
great as usual
As usual the service was great.

YD
Yancey D.
08/13/2019
Reliability and fast
Always happy when i take my truck here ...they get it done at reasonable rates and fast quality work would recommend to anyone

SG
Sherry G.
Chevrolet S-10
08/10/2019
Reliable auto repair and maintenance.
Quality, honest repair work and trust worthy, friendly, family owned business. Thank you for taking care of my truck!

Davis C.
Lexus ES 300
08/08/2019
Connie D
Had front/back struts replaced. Job done in one day as promised. Fast,friendly and efficient service. Rates were reasonable. Will be returning for future car repairs.

Mirian S.
Kia Rio
08/03/2019
Outstanding work at fair prices
They do outstanding work, are professional and thorough. They take the time to do the job right. They explain everything they're doing and show you. It's a family business. They are reliable and I trust them. I definitely recommend Turn 4.