Buick LaCrosse
09/22/2020
Excellent and Honest Company
Went in to get my 2005 Buick LaCrosse looked at due to an engine light that was on. As an older woman who is on a fixed income they only charged me for the diagnostic charge and they were able to get my car fixed and get my car back in a very short time.

Jose P.
Green Valley, AZ
Jeep Renegade
09/17/2020
In and out
Fast service, great group of guys. Will be going back!

IN
IRA N.
09/17/2020
I always receive great service at Turn 4 Automotive
I trust the staff at Turn 4 to make sure my car is in good working condition.

MARIE / KEVIN S.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/12/2020
Honest, reasonable and local
Al Sr is great really appreciate his honesty and responsible prices. Love that we found a local family business to support, we can trust. Have referred them to family and friends and will continue to support their business.

BK
Bryan K.
09/11/2020
Awesome Work
Terrific Prices and Awesome Excellent Quick By Appointment Repair...
Fantastic Family and Folks Too 🤠

NF
NANCY F.
Cadillac XTS
09/07/2020
Family business
I’ve know these guys since they opened. I have complete confidence in their work.

DY
Debra Y.
Mercedes-Benz R350
08/30/2020
Very friendly, prices are excellent, no pressures, and they do very fast work
I’m able to trust their judgement when it comes to my car. I’m very happy with the services, because I have been looking for an honest family friendly place to take my car and at last I found it, I don’t have to look any where else.
Keep doing what you’re doing
Thanks so much

DARLENE D.
08/29/2020
5 yrs of Professional Friendly Service
The title says it all. What else do you need? They fix their mistakes if any and can always count on a fair price good service and friendly people. It's been a great five years of automobile service from Turn 4. Thank you and congratulations on your first 5 years in business.

RF
Robert F.
Hyundai Tucson
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff are the best, they are always friendly and informative about his vehicle.

KR
KAREN R.
Sahuarita, AZ
08/28/2020
Family owned and HONEST!!!
Super nice people/family!!! Prices are AWESOME!!! Service was excellent!!!

LC
Laura C.
Kia Forte
08/26/2020
Excellent service and friendly staff
I am very happy with the work that was done on my car. The job was done quick and the staff is amazing!

Jennifer/Don W.

JAY H.
Nissan Sentra
08/19/2020
oil change
so as always I take my vehicle to Turn4 automotive I could go elsewhere, and have a few times in the past but not in a long time. I wasted my time going to those places as all they wanted to do was tell me all kinds of other things they thought were wrong with my car, which turns out was a lie. So I go exclusively to turn4, The mechanics are very knowledgeable. they wont try to sell you unnecessary parts and will always show you if they find something wrong and explain it to you thoroughly. They have actually lost income opportunities because they honestly told clients when they felt it was time to move on from an old car. They are honest, dependable, and try to get you quick service as well. The auto mechanic industry is fraught with con artists but I can say without a doubt in my mind that Turn4 is honest and a place that is a leader in quality service, integrity, and workmanship.

DF
Dan F.
Ford Fiesta
08/15/2020
Been coming here for the past four years, always great service from this family owned Business.
Always great service, friendly staff.
I would highly recommend going here.
I will never go anywhere else.

FA