ReScore Reviewsβ„’ (1)

Stefan S.
Red Rock, AZ
06/24/2021
Fast, hard work, explain in detail
Been coming here for years gets better every time I see them, they are very friendly and very fast with service.

Sharon H.
06/19/2021
Wouldn't go anywhere else
Fabulous, honest people who do great work at a fair price

WG
William G.
Vail, AZ
Subaru Impreza Sedan
06/09/2021
Coilover suspension install.
The work was done perfectly and exactly how I requested! So happy to find a shop that I can count on!

06/09/2021
Fantastic Workers!
The customer services was over the roof. Very pleasant. The prices are great!!

RV
Rick V.
Lexus GS 350
06/04/2021
Excellent value
Alan saved me about $200 on replacing my spark plugs on my Lexus. The dealer was charging me about $550 on this fairly simple job.

AJ
Aadra J.
Jeep Cherokee
05/29/2021
They're very helpful and friendly.
I've worked them a few times, and they've always been super helpful, Al and Steve especially. Have some more work to be done, so I'll be seeing them again.

MT
MONIQUE T.
Nissan Rogue
05/25/2021
Super fast and quality of work
Wasn't too sure about the place but when I got there they were very friendly the wife Tony was great in the office they communicated with me very well my vehicle was done within a matter of hours and they called and let me know it was done great place to go I recommended it to my daughter she'll be taking it there this Friday

YD
YANCEY D.
05/15/2021
Always smiling
Have taken all my vehicles there including all the kids cars and will continue to do so

MARK S.

BRANDON C.
Toyota Pickup
05/08/2021
The price is right
I have gotten alotof work done here and the price is what keeps me coming back and the great work they do. Thank you guys ill be back for sure!!

LH
Langdon H.
05/04/2021
Lightning Service
Reliability - Trust and awesome service. This family owned business focuses on solutions. Today I discovered a issue that had to be corrected. Turn 4 said stop by and let's see what we can do. In a short while my '97 7.3 F-250 was ready to deliver it's trailer loaded with half of a 35,000 Kilowatt solar array, on schedule! Thank you Turn 4!

BO
Betty O.
Chevrolet HHR
04/29/2021
Awesome experience love the people friendly super fast work
Very super efficient quality work great guys fix my Chevy HHR sport Super Fast timing didn't have to wait appreciate it everybody thank you will do business with them again

IC
Iyabo C.
Ford Expedition
04/22/2021
Awesome!
They always do amazing work at great prices πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ‘

BR
Branden R.
04/22/2021
customer service
these guys really take care of your vehicle and look out for the best interest of their customers have taken both my girlfriends suv and my truck to get repairs and they not only did the repairs but found and notified us of other issues that we had and helped keep the cost low, I swear you will not find a better place that will look out for you and your vehicles while helping you if your on a budget these guys are the best and will keep me as a customer very highly recommended.

BD
Bob D.
04/21/2021
great customer service and mechanics that are very knowledgable ...
top notch experience every time ..