DARLENE D.
08/29/2020
5 yrs of Professional Friendly Service
The title says it all. What else do you need? They fix their mistakes if any and can always count on a fair price good service and friendly people. It's been a great five years of automobile service from Turn 4. Thank you and congratulations on your first 5 years in business.

RF
Robert F.
Hyundai Tucson
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff are the best, they are always friendly and informative about his vehicle.

KR
KAREN R.
Sahuarita, AZ
08/28/2020
Family owned and HONEST!!!
Super nice people/family!!! Prices are AWESOME!!! Service was excellent!!!

LC
Laura C.
Kia Forte
08/26/2020
Excellent service and friendly staff
I am very happy with the work that was done on my car. The job was done quick and the staff is amazing!

Jennifer/Don W.

JAY H.
Nissan Sentra
08/19/2020
oil change
so as always I take my vehicle to Turn4 automotive I could go elsewhere, and have a few times in the past but not in a long time. I wasted my time going to those places as all they wanted to do was tell me all kinds of other things they thought were wrong with my car, which turns out was a lie. So I go exclusively to turn4, The mechanics are very knowledgeable. they wont try to sell you unnecessary parts and will always show you if they find something wrong and explain it to you thoroughly. They have actually lost income opportunities because they honestly told clients when they felt it was time to move on from an old car. They are honest, dependable, and try to get you quick service as well. The auto mechanic industry is fraught with con artists but I can say without a doubt in my mind that Turn4 is honest and a place that is a leader in quality service, integrity, and workmanship.

DF
Dan F.
Ford Fiesta
08/15/2020
Been coming here for the past four years, always great service from this family owned Business.
Always great service, friendly staff.
I would highly recommend going here.
I will never go anywhere else.

FA
Great Job, Very nice, Good customer service 🙏🏻😁❤

John D.
08/09/2020
Honesty
Let you know what's going on

JY
JIM Y.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/02/2020
great as usual
As usual the Turn 4 staff was great, led by Alan

Suzuki Forenza
08/01/2020
The job gets done and it gets done right..
Staff is always in contact letting you know whats going on and priced reasonably..

ME
MIKE E.
Lexus IS 300
07/31/2020
Best shop in town
These guys are honest fair and extremely reliable. Only place I will take my vehicles

TZ
Terre Z.
Lexus UX
07/31/2020
Friendly, Reasonably- Priced and Fast
I was very impressed with the friendliness of this place. The mechanic was certified for my car and everything was done in a quick and efficient manner.

EA
Ernie A.
07/27/2020
He's Got a Lifer
Allen and his team did a fantastic job on my 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser. Allen beat the price of the dealership, and several other mechanics in town, by a lot. He and his team are down to earth and very personable. He was upfront and honest about the work that needed to be performed. He switched out several components on my vehicle and had it back to me the same day. I have fallen back in love with my FJ thanks to the folks at Turn 4.

FL
Fei L.
07/27/2020
Skilled technician and Excellent service
Skilled technician and Excellent service. I would recommend this business to my friends.