Stephan S.
Jeep Cherokee
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Stephan said this business had great service.

Martin C.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/20/2020
Everything was great. Best prices, professional, easy process.
Amazing experience all around

KD
Kimber D.
Chevrolet Suburban
05/20/2020
Summer time in Tucson.
Y'all are amazing! The attention to detail and communication is on point. My AC works amazing and is a absolute necessity during Tucson summers. I love that fact that when a potential issue was identified I got a phone call with my options and no pressure recommendation on how to proceed.

Stefan S.
Red Rock, AZ
Nissan Frontier 2WD
05/19/2020
Super fast and nice people
Loyal

Salvador S.
05/11/2020
Very professional service
We bring in all of our vehicles to Turn4. They offer very professional, friendly, and prompt reasonable service. We have been bringing our vehicles since day 1. I highly recommend Turn4 for all your vehicles repairs and maintenance. Very good and friendly people to do business with.

Pontiac Grand Prix
05/10/2020
Great service, honest work.
Great service, honest work.

Marco P.
05/09/2020
They got me in and out in a couple of hours and I left with full function of my 4 wheel drive! Definitely happy with their work
Courteous, professional and knowledgeable staff and mechanics. Great people.. Great work! 😊

Josh M.
Toyota Avalon
05/08/2020
Solid work, terrific service, incredible prices
I could try to take care of my car by myself, maybe even keep it going for dirt cheap, but now it runs better than the previous 2 years of my effort at nearly the same price. Just had a radiator, top hose, and cap replaced (the third for the car) which cost me $200 less than the second time it was replaced (10 years ago in PHX)! On top of that, they identified my handling issue, researched costs, sought confirmation that I would want the work done, and completed everything in a matter of a few hours. Their shop rate is nearly 1/3 what I'd be charged elsewhere, while demonstrating great knowledge and skill with a smile.
Take your vehicle in and be ready to be happy with the results to car and wallet.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 05/08/2020

Thanks Josh for you kind words! I'm glad you are happy with your service and great to hear we saved you money especially during these tough times. Look forward on helping you with all your automotive needs in the future :)

Thanks Again
Allen Jr.

SG
Sherry G.
Chevrolet S-10
05/06/2020
Quality Service and Kind friendly service!
Thank you to the Turn 4 Automotive Staff. Every one is friendly, understanding and helpful. The prices are reasonable and the quality of their work is excellent. I am always treated like a family member when I come. They care about me and my need for a reliable vehicle. I have disability equipment on my truck and Turn 4 Automotive makes sure my truck is safe and secure for me to drive. They are a very reliable Automotive Service Center. I totally appreciate this Company!
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 05/08/2020

Thanks for the great review and kind words Sherry :)

ME
MIKE E.
05/04/2020
Always great service
Car was fixed perfectly, as usual but the front bumper fell off on the way home so I am going to have to bring it back again. Lol

FC

PB
Pat B.
04/24/2020
Still my go-to shop!
Had a check engine light warning and Al and his team quickly diagnosed the issue and installed OEM replacement parts very fast and a great price. This should be your go-to shop for any car issues you may have. Thanks Al!
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 04/25/2020

Thanks Pat for your kind words. I'm glad your Mustang is running Great! We enjoy seeing your car very clean setup. Thanks again for all your business Pat.

Thanks Allen Jr.

Carol M.
Oro Valley, AZ
04/18/2020
Love this car repair shop
Great service again.
Fixed my timing belt tensioner and worked with my warranty policy to pay their share.
Can't say enough good things about the guys at turn4. Thanks
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 04/25/2020

Thanks Carol it was our pleasure!! I am glad it all worked out.

Thanks
Allen Jr.

Sandra M.
Nissan Murano
Awesome automotive shop
Excellant work, customer service. The owner Al is a great man very honest and great prices. Differently trust them with my car. Thank you.

SD
SOLEH D.
Jeep Cherokee
04/18/2020
Honest, reliable, and economical service.
They get you in. If there's something wrong, they'll get it fixed. They don't attempt to foist unnecessary repairs upon you. Their prices are extremely reasonable.
What more do you want?