04/17/2020
Great service everytime
Taking your vehicle to someone who truly cares about Safety and great quality.

MV
Marco V.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2020 Category: Service
Marco said he always gets good service.

04/06/2020
Awesome
We always appreciate the great work and customer service we receive from all the Turn 4 They treat us like family!

YD
Yancey D.
04/03/2020
Family oriented
They never disappoint always fast and friendly service

David/Amy L.
Kia Sportage
04/02/2020
I love coming gere for mine and my wife's car...alan is awesome and will work with u on payment

Kaithlyn B.
Nissan Rogue
03/27/2020
Awesome customer service
Very friendly people, did everything they could to get me the best deal!

Dana G.
03/27/2020
The owner at Turn 4 Automotive is very knowledgeable, friendly, and honest. I would definitely recommend Turn 4 for any service you may need on you auto.

IN
IRA N.
03/26/2020
Turn Four highly recommended
I highly recommend bringing your car for service at Turn 4 Automotive. The service
is excellent and my Truck runs smoothly without problems inspite of being 17 years old.

Carolyn B.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/23/2020
Al and his crew are always going the extra mile to help me with my automotive needs.

Thank you Carolyn Burger for your kind words

Stephan S.
Lexus IS 250
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Stephan said the staff is honest, has great customer service, and she suggested they keep on with the good service and stay open for another 30-40 years.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 03/26/2020

Thanks Stephan for all you business and kind words. Its loyal customers like you that help us stay open and we will always try our best to give you our best service

IC
Fast and friendly staff

Daniel B.
Marana, AZ
03/09/2020
RELIABLE service. I wasn't given a sales pitch for things I didn't need. Quality work. Good communication. Fair price for honest work. What else could you ask for!
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 03/26/2020

Thanks Daniel for the kind words!! I know it can be hard to find a good honest and reliable mechanic out there so here at Turn4Automotive we try to make that easy for you with friendly and honest service with a smile. I'm glad you liked your visit

GMC Yukon XL
03/07/2020
Great
Great

03/06/2020
Outstanding
Always appreciate the great work And awesome customer service done here. I won’t take my vehicles auto anyone else! Thank guys you all rock.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 03/26/2020

Thanks Kelly for all your buisness and trust in our shop. You are the bomb yourself!!!

TR
TRACEY / C.J. R.
Dodge Durango
02/23/2020
Fast service, great deal!
We took the wife's 2004 Durango in for a oil leak. The estimate was significantly lower than the Stealership. While doing the work, they found a bad sensor, which they also replaced.
The price STILL came in at the estimate!
Thanks to Al, Alan, Steve, and Josh. We will be back!