Mercury Sable
02/20/2020
Good job fair prices
Job well done, good shop

Mark S.
02/20/2020
Best auto shop in tucson
It's the best automotive shop in Tucson and I will take my vehicle no place else...thank you for your hard work at honesty

TP
Tom P.
02/15/2020
Open on Saturday, close to home
Even though Saturday was busy, the guys got my brakes done within an hour despite the parts house delays. Smooth stopping is awesome. Thanks again Alan and Steve.

DY
Debra Y.
Mercedes-Benz R350
02/14/2020
Kind and reL people
I have found the perfect, place to take my car and not worry about being over charged. Also the service is so fast and they are up front about what’s going on with your car. The thing I love the most they are a family business, and all are pleasant and they send time with those who come in for service, the atmosphere is perfect. I have found my place for my car, thanks so much.
Deborah
AL
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you Debra for the Kind word we will always try to take your car to the finish line with honesty and reliable work. If you have any questions don't hesitate to call us.

Thanks
Allen Jr.

Jeffry B.
02/11/2020
Most trustworthy mechanics in Tucson
Always honest. Great friendly people.
Best prices for honest work.
I’ve referred many friends to Turn 4.

EG
Eddie G.
Nissan Titan
02/04/2020
They are very nice to the customers father to bother in the sun I would recommend them to my family and to my friends
Just the owners And the son just made you feel right at home the owners made very good conversation the son explained everything what was wrong with my truck and even more Where I go back absolutely what I recommend absolutely I give them five stars

FC
Frank C.
Jeep Renegade
01/30/2020
Absolutely the best place
Turn 4 beats any other shop around, they treat everyone like family with best prices and fully trust worthy, I even leave a set of my car keys with them so I can drop off at night and pick up at night. No other place like them.

01/27/2020
Alignment
Great team, and a great priced location! I can count on them to be there for help!

RZ
Rodriguez Z.
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Zeke. He said the staff had his vehicle fixed within a few days, it was straightforward, simple and easy.

SD
Shawn D.
Arizona
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Shawn said he trusts the staff and highly recommends them.

NG
NANCY G.
Dodge Journey
12/31/2019
Best place ever
My Journey works great and will be in next month for my oil change....Al and his crew know exactly what customer service means

Jeff B.
Marana, AZ
12/30/2019
Friendly place/honest
Fixed a hub assembly warranty same day. Honest reliable people.

XC
Xueting C.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Xueting said this business's service is fast and all the employees are very nice.

TP
Thomas P.
Chevrolet Corsica
12/09/2019
Close to home and open on Saturdays.
The guys take the time to explain what's going on and if it isn't broke they don't try to fix it. They won't sell you what you don't need.

KW
KELLY W.
12/07/2019
Outstanding
Always great service we won’t take our vehicles to anyone else!!