12/05/2019
Knowledge meets need
They know what they’re doing and act
Accordingly.

AA
Ayla A.
Acura TSX
12/04/2019
Amazing!
I have finally found an honest and affordable mechanic! The guys are great! Especially Alan!
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 12/05/2019

Thanks Ayla for the kind words. im glad we were able to fix your car. Look forward on helping you in the future.
Marry Christmas & Happy New year from Tirn4Automotive

Renee W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/23/2019
Renee'W.
Tho service center is great, grand with top notch employees (technicians) that know their stuff in which I really really appreciate. Everyone there is so professional and pleasant to speak and talk with I enjoy their company while waitn n my vehicle (car).
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 11/27/2019

We appreciate the business and glade you were happy with our service. From Turn4Automotive have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Robert M.
Dodge Dakota
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Robert said that they got done what needed to be done. They were quick and there were no issues.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 11/27/2019

As always Robert thanks for your business and you and the family have a Happy Thanksgiving :-)

John P.
Lincoln Town Car
11/13/2019 Category: Service
John said the visit was decent, and he appreciated the staff got it done the same day.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 11/21/2019

Was no problem John glade we got you on the road.
Thanks for you business

NB
NOVAK B.
Ford Expedition
11/12/2019
Honest, reasonable prices and work done in a timely fashion.
When I arrived for my appointment, Allen was on the phone with a customer. He was explaining how they could extend the life of their fuel injectors. Apparently , they were a very expensive item. He certainly could have sold a set of new injectors at that point. I was impressed by his honesty in not trying to up sell when he could have. My work was done in time and cost less that I was anticipating.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 11/21/2019

Thanks for the kind words Bob. We really do try to help the customers out. Tucson is a small town and the crew at Turn4Automotive and myself want people to look to us for there car needs, lord know's a broke down car is not in there budget and times are always tough.
Thanks Bob again

Tracy B.
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Tracy said she has been going there for years. She knows Allen, an owner, and she loves their business. They take care of her. They're honest and do everything one hundred percent.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 11/21/2019

Always great to see you and David. I'm always here if you need me :-)
Thanks

Steven B.
Dodge Caliber
11/06/2019
Very friendly and helpful.

JACK M.
Oro Valley, AZ
11/05/2019
I love good news about my ride
After watching a bunch of YouTube mechanics I though I had big trouble.
The only problem was low on oil.
A fresh oil change and off to the races.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 11/21/2019

Now thats awesome!!! Just when you probably thought it could have been expensive. Glad that fixed your problem! hope your car is doing great.
Thanks for you business

10/23/2019
Always good work
Work done well at a fair price, ..and in a timely manner.

RN
Randall N.
Buick Park Avenue
10/19/2019
You guys are great
I have already referred someone to your
I appreciate you doing the work on my Buick
So fast
Thanks again
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 10/23/2019

Thanks Randall for the referal very much appriciated!!! We believe in the old school method of word of mouth. Glad you liked our service!

Thanks

FC
Frank C.
Jeep Renegade
10/14/2019
Always the best service and friendly techs/owner

Thanks Frank!!

KD
KENNY D.
Vail, AZ
09/24/2019
They treat you like family.
We live 5 miles down a rocky dirt road so our vehicles take a lot of abuse. Steve (the mechanic) has done a lot of much needed work on my wife's old K1500 so where else would I take my aging Honda Pilot? The problems have all been fixed right the first time, it drives as good as new. They let you know the price before hand so you don't have to fend a heart attack when given the bill. Unfortunately I live quite a distances away so need to wait but while waiting they treat me like family. We feel good knowing we've found an auto shop that we can trust.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 10/23/2019

It was great to see you again and talking with you. You are good people and hope that we can always take care of you.

Thanks Kenny for the outstanding review

Dodge Stratus
09/24/2019
They always go the extra mile without charging extra. Fair pricing, my vehicle always leaves working better than when I take it in.

VF
Vanessa F.
Oracle, AZ
Toyota Sequoia
09/16/2019
Great prices and above par!
Their prices were great and used genuine dealer parts for my timing belt kit which was so great. Would definitely recommend and go there in the future !
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 09/18/2019

Thanks for your great response!! It was our pleasure to service your vehicle glad you liked our service