James T.
09/10/2019
Needed mounting help with a custom bumper.
Vehicle was a 2002 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3 Z71.

Bumper was a TrailFX actually intended for the 2007+ trucks.

Needed a place that could and was willing to modify\create mounting brackets as needed to get the bumper attached (not to mention the thing weighed a LOT and needed several people working together to mount it up without dinging my truck up).

Was recommended I inquire at Turn4 by someone at a car stereo installer across town.

I think what I paid was fair and the job they did was exemplary. They even trimmed the bumper a little to accommodate my bed better and it gave the bumper its cleanest mounted appearance, I think.

If I have any other modifications (might have a front mount winch I want to do) that require tools, fabrication, or several pairs of hands - I will definitely be coming back to them.

P.S. I am a professional mechanic myself.
AL
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 09/20/2019

Thanks for the great review James!!! Im glad you liked our work and if you ever need anything give us a call.
Thanks
Allen Jr.

09/05/2019
Best Value
Turn 4 beat the price of another reasonable shop. This and the personal interaction I get from Alan and his mechanics makes their place a great value
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 09/18/2019

Thanks for your business if you ever need anything give us a call

TP
Thomas P.
Chevrolet Corsica
08/26/2019
Passed emissions
Allen and his team diagnosed the symptoms fixed the problem with minimal cost. I especially like the fact they are open on Saturday.

SD
SOLEH D.
08/24/2019
Great service at an affordable price!
Allen and his guys have been taking care of my cars for a few years now. They're always friendly, and they'll do everything they can to take care of you. I will be continuing to see them as my go to shop.
AL
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 09/18/2019

Well you no longer have the Beast..Enjoy your new Subaru!!

JY
JIM Y.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/21/2019
great as usual
As usual the service was great.

YD
Yancey D.
08/13/2019
Reliability and fast
Always happy when i take my truck here ...they get it done at reasonable rates and fast quality work would recommend to anyone

SG
Sherry G.
Chevrolet S-10
08/10/2019
Reliable auto repair and maintenance.
Quality, honest repair work and trust worthy, friendly, family owned business. Thank you for taking care of my truck!

Davis C.
Lexus ES 300
08/08/2019
Connie D
Had front/back struts replaced. Job done in one day as promised. Fast,friendly and efficient service. Rates were reasonable. Will be returning for future car repairs.

Mirian S.
Kia Rio
08/03/2019
Outstanding work at fair prices
They do outstanding work, are professional and thorough. They take the time to do the job right. They explain everything they're doing and show you. It's a family business. They are reliable and I trust them. I definitely recommend Turn 4.

Chevrolet S-10
07/31/2019
Quality work at reasonable prices
Busy shop with considerate staff. Not afraid of tough jobs or sloppy on simple ones

Jim R.
07/31/2019
Customer service
Service the car with no appointment showed me the old parts had replacement parts delivered and got me on the road quickly

CR
C.J. R.
07/24/2019
routine maintenance
Just a simple flush of both radiator and brakes this time. Next day service much appreciated, fast and friendly. I couldn't have done it much cheaper when you account for PROPER disposal of old fluids.
Thanks again.

CR
C.J. R.
Nissan Pickup
07/20/2019
A/C repair
Twenty five year old truck. A/C wasn't working, but Al and his guys got it back as cold as new. Thanks!

STEVE H.
Ford Expedition
07/20/2019
Awesome work!
I was referred to you be another trusted business because they couldn’t do the job. You did an excellent job, on time, alerted me to additional issues and fixed them as well all at a very affordable rate. Thank you! Ill be back for additional services.
Steve

BF
Beth F.
07/19/2019
Great Service!
I called on a Thursday to see how soon I could get in for an oil change. 8 a.m. the following day! Honest service at reasonable rates.