MK
Meg K.
Marana, AZ
07/16/2019
Pleased
Once again, it was an overall pleasure to have our vehicle serviced at Turn 4 Automotive! My daughter enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and quick service.
Thank you for an awesome experience!

JY
JIM Y.
Chevrolet Cavalier
07/12/2019
great as usual
Once again the Turn 4 Automotive crew was great with my vehicle. Kudos to Josh servicing my car.

JAY H.
Chevrolet Prizm
07/11/2019
Family service
When I go there for my auto needs I am treated like family they go out of there way to be helpful always explaining everything they do and being honest and upfront I know when I go there that I will be treated with respect as well . It's hard to find mechanics that you can feel safe with that they won't just suggest something to make money off of me but turn 4. Is honest and forthright thanks Al Sr and Jr steve and Dale you guys are the best

WT
Wenxi T.
07/02/2019

CR
C.J. R.
Dodge Durango
06/29/2019
Better that the Stealership
My wife took her 2004 Dodge Durango to the Stealership for her Maintenance for Life semiannual oil change since it came with purchase.
When she got it back, they told her that it needed new CV joint covers. The old ones were cracked. I told her to take it to Al and the guys at Turn 4.
They got a good laugh out of it, because the Durango is two wheel drive, and doesn't HAVE CV joints.
Nuf Said.

CHRISTINE B.
GMC Yukon
06/29/2019
Always Happy
Thanks for always taking care of our vehicles. The service is amazing!

Subaru Baja
06/21/2019
Honest, friendly, and skilled.
I had Turn 4 recommended to me by a close friend. It is refreshing to see a family business that succeeds because they are honest with and don't gouge their customers. Repeat customers is what keeps them busy. That's what makes it work.
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 06/25/2019

Thanks for the kind words Patrick. Im glad you are happy with our work. If you ever need anything give us a call.
Thanks Allen Jr.

AJ
ANDREA J.
Rock Falls, IL
Nissan Sentra
06/20/2019
It’s a family business they take their time in what they do and their 100% on top of everything
I rated this business with 5 stars because they do an excellent job in what they do. I would recommend this family owned business to everyone!!

KW
KELLY W.
06/14/2019
Only place I’ll take my vehicles
We live this place not only do they do excellent work they genuinely care about your vehicle and well being we recommend this place to everyone!! Thank you for all you guys do we appreciate you!!!
AL
AL ., Owner from Turn 4 Automotive responded on 06/25/2019

We always enjoy helping you and your family Kelly. Thanks again for all your business

NN
Nancy N.
06/13/2019
Very accommodating
A family business. Very nice and professional.fair prices too.

Billy M.
Toyota Sequoia
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Billy said the staff goes above and beyond. He mentioned that the staff completes the work they say they will do.

AC
Arial C.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Arial said the business was really honest and did a good job.

MARIA G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/01/2019
Trailblazer
Since a friend recommended them to me they have done a great job on my car

JY
JIM Y.
Chrysler 200
05/25/2019
service
As usual the Turn 4 team headed up by Al Lavaty was great. Everything requested to be done by me was accomplished in a very timely manner, kudos.

05/18/2019
Always Perfect Auto Repair Service
Trustworthy auto repair business.