AD
Anthony D.
12/13/2019
Great as usual
As usual nothing but the best at Turner Auto Care. Their service is top notch and beyond honest. I would not take my vehicle elsewhere.

GM
Grant M.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
12/11/2019
Amazing people
Scott, his amazing Wife, and mother will always greet you with a smile... the true passion for customer service is loud and proud in this garage... would recommend this repair shop to anybody I know, who needed to get their car fixed. Just good people, and amazing service.

Mike M.
Ford Transit Wagon
11/01/2019
Scott and Vicky do an amazing job for their customers.

Bob B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/30/2019
Great details on car condition and repairs required
Over service was on time and under the original estimate. They provided very detail description of what service was required.

Jeff S.
10/28/2019
Great local family-owned business!
After eight visits, it’s high time to write a review -- I recommend Turner Auto! While other chains might get the work done, I appreciate supporting a local family business. Scott and team are friendly and knowledgeable. Scott gives me straight-forward service recommendations and easy-to-understand explanations. The waiting area has coffee, wifi, and comfortable chairs. I usually for my car’s service, and I appreciate that I can continue working remotely. The online service listing (with pictures!) is nice, and I’ve also appreciated their flexible scheduling, since my schedule is sometimes hard to work around.

LV
Larry V.
10/15/2019
best people, best service....
I always have a great feeling at this garage. Friendly, sincere people doing a great job. Turner gets my business every time!

Leigh M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/15/2019
Great first visit!
The staff was very friendly and took time to explain everything to me. I truly felt cared for and was not rushed at all. Thank you for taking care of me and my vehicle!

Marilyn S.
10/05/2019
Feedback review on my repairs & NYS Inspection for my 2000 Toyota Corolla
I am Always satisfied with the great work & repairs done by Scott @ Turner Automotive.

IL
Irene L.
Nissan Versa
09/25/2019
Service On Car
the Service was excellent. they found where problem was and fixed it. the friendly and efficient Service.

Judy M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/05/2019
When I 1st walked in til I picked up my car, I new that they new what they ere doing and feeling at ease.
Yes, I'm a women that walks into a car shop, very vulnerable and praying to God not to be screwed😱 From the front desk to the owner,
I felt at ease and felt very comfortable on leaving my car
Done the same day, with transportation back and forth.
Price quoted was price paid
Doesn't get better than this😊

AN
Al N.
08/29/2019
Car care @ Turner Auto
As always was Turner Auto did an outstanding job with my HONDA CRV.
The car was checked over and the problem was taken care of.
The car was finished on time.
The entire team is well skilled, courteous and friendly.

CT
Cheryl T.
08/20/2019
Glad I found this place!
My 5 year old car is nearing the end of its dealer service warranty and I’ve been thinking about switching to a locally owned auto repair. I randomly ended up at Turner Auto for photos for a new insurance policy and found them to be so efficient and friendly that I came back for my annual inspection. Scott additionally recommended a tire rotation which made perfect sense for the age of my tires and charged me very fairly. I like that it’s a family owned business and Vicki clearly does a great job running the place. I intend to stay with Turner Auto for future service.

Mary Beth D.
08/17/2019
Thorough service, great people
Turner auto was a great place to go when an unfortunate breakdown happens with your car. My car was towed there by AAA. I was very fortunate to get that recommendation. I was very pleased with the care and service I received. They treated me with kindness and did everything possible to make this fix as easy a possible. I highly recommend Turner auto.

LV
Larry V.
08/06/2019
stuck with it.........
I brought my niece's 10 yr old car in for an inspection. There were endless issues with part suppliers, parts being discontinued, etc. Scott and the crew knew how important it was for me to make this car safe and legal. They stuck with it way longer than I think any other garage would have. Hats off to Turner's once again, Can't tell you how much I appreciate all your effects! Good people, good work.

Mary Beth D.
07/17/2019
Wonderful auto shop
The owners are so nice. They know their business and kept me up to date on what was happening to my car.
Very personable as well as accommodating in letting me know when my car would be finished so I could arrange a rental and the return of the rental.
I appreciate the fantastic service in a unexpected event.

Drew M.
07/13/2019
Excellent Service With Personal Care
Turner Auto did a great job servicing my Tacoma. They took the time to show me what they were going to do and how I’d know the work was being done right. Very professional and run by a nice family. Recommend.

Penfield, NY
Volvo XC90
07/02/2019
Excellent customer care!
Would recommend for all of your car care needs!

LT

MT
Mark T.
Ram 1500
06/19/2019
Very friendly...give you options on work to be done. Honest!
Very honest and accommodating. Like family. I recommend highly!

IL
Irene L.
Nissan Versa
06/18/2019
The People Who work there are Very friendly and Knowable about fixing vehicles
The staff at Turner Auto Are friendly and knowable about fixing vehicles. They don't try to rip you off with coming up with things that need to be fixed that is not broken. I been to turner Auto over 5 years and I am very Satisfied with their work and would highly Recommend Them To My Friends