Jacqueline B.
Nissan Sentra
10/16/2018
Turner Auto Care
The service at Turner’s is stellar. I would recommend them to anyone.

Marah S.
Ford Fiesta
10/03/2018
Trustworthy
Found this gem of a place to help me take care of my car and make sure I am safe on the road. Supporting local is important to me. This family business is A+

Chevrolet Cruze
09/29/2018
NYS Car inspection and oil change
My car was completed in a timely manner and great customer service and work to our car.

Connie B.
Toyota Venza
09/27/2018
Sincerity
They did the lube and oil change at the scheduled time. They were friendly and courteous. Pointed out a couple of issues that I needed to be aware of. I was very pleased with the service they did for me.

AW
Alexa W.
Buick Verano
09/20/2018
NYS inspection
Great service, friendly employees and service done quickly! Thank you!
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 09/21/2018

Hey Alexa!
    It's always nice to meet neighbors and make new friends. I'm glad we were able to get you right in and out for your New York State Inspection also!

Have a great weekend.

PF
Peter F.
09/18/2018
First class service
My car needed more repairs than I initially thought, and despite being very busy Scott and his group got everything done. I very much appreciate the time and care they took to look over the entire car while making sure everything was safe and repairs were done correctly.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 09/21/2018

Hey Pete,
    Thank you for trusting us with not only your truck, but now you new bride's car as well.
    I am glad we have state inspections here otherwise the tires, brakes and filters needed could have proved costly if gone unchecked.
    Thank's again! I appreciare your business!

TC
Tony C.
Volvo 240
09/09/2018
Great "waiting room" to hang out in....
I really enjoyed meeting the folks that work here and the couple that run the place have great family values. I even bought some Girl Scout cookies (much too sweet!).
Unfortunately, their estimate was out of my price range. I will probably do the repair myself.

PE
Paul E.
08/24/2018
I finally found a place where I can trust the people working on my JEEP Wrangler.
Honest, thorough, dependable and on time. A really great family-owned business.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks Paul!
    It was nice to meet you and I appreciate you trusting us with the brakes on your Jeep.
    Let us know whenever we can be of service!

PB
Paul B.
Chrysler 300
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he would recommend the business for service.

AG
Amanda G.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said everyone was really nice and everything went well. The customer service was great and the mechanics did a good job.

Dayneris R.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
08/22/2018
Great service once again
We brought our Chevy Astro to get serviced after we purchased it. Even though it needed a lot of work, Jim and the rest of the team were able to rise to the challenge and get her back to great condition and road worthy. It is always a pleasure working with Scott and his team.

Penfield, NY
08/17/2018
Excellent!
The work was professional. I was treated fairly and my concerns were heard. I highly recommend Turner to everyone.

Joe L.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the alignment needs to be redone. The vehicle pulls to the left. He is not dissatisfied, things happen. The technicians seem to be honest people. He believes that the alignments are sent out to another facility.

WS
William S.
07/24/2018
Very honest, customer oriented, and friendly!

BV
Bill V.
Porsche 928
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he has been doing business with this facility for over 10 years. The people there are very knowledgeable and reliable.

Martin B.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Martin said this business took a little longer than he thought it would. It is very honest and friendly.

Matt H.
07/13/2018
Great Service, Friendly staff
Scott and Jim are extremely friendly and courteous. The services they provide are top notch and they stick to the timeline they state from the beginning. I highly recommend their service and always know my car will be taken care of when I take it in. Thank you.

KR
Kim R.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Kim said they were good, it is a nice family owned business and she would use them again.

Deanne D.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Deanne said they did a very good job.

Jessica F.
Kia Forte
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the business was very helpful. The staff were friendly and did everything she asked.