TC
Tony C.
Volvo 240
09/09/2018
Great "waiting room" to hang out in....
I really enjoyed meeting the folks that work here and the couple that run the place have great family values. I even bought some Girl Scout cookies (much too sweet!).
Unfortunately, their estimate was out of my price range. I will probably do the repair myself.

Joe L.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the alignment needs to be redone. The vehicle pulls to the left. He is not dissatisfied, things happen. The technicians seem to be honest people. He believes that the alignments are sent out to another facility.

Martin B.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Martin said this business took a little longer than he thought it would. It is very honest and friendly.

NA
Nas A.
01/05/2018
It was a positive experience overall.
However, I have a suggestion: think about a more comfortable waiting area for the customers away from the front door traffic.
Thank you.

David L.
Fairport, NY
BMW Z3
08/07/2017
Thanks
Good service - friendly knowlegible people.....

SD
Scott D.
06/30/2017
Great work as always.
The work is always done really well.i think that $300 for an o2 sensor is an excessive price for a part that doesn't cost near that. I was very happy they were able to get me on on such short notice.

Jeff B.
Penfield, NY
06/30/2017
Inspection and Air Conditioner fix
Did a great job, and very timely

Sherry H.
06/05/2017
Honesty
They always take good care of me, Only fix whats really wrong with vehicle.

Tyler B.
08/06/2016 Category: Service
Tyler said this business was very personable and they did well.

Tyler B.
04/26/2016 Category: Service
Tyler said they did a good job and they treat their customer's well.

VL
Victoria L.
03/28/2016 Category: Service
Victoria said she didn't get a call regarding about tires and she's little disappointed. She got them somewhere else.

Brian H.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/26/2016 Category: Service
Brian said he had an exhaust leak when leaving this business but other than that they did a good job.

Dayneris R.
01/06/2016
Always outstanding service
I have brought my car in moments of crisis and in good times. Scott always has a smile and I know that my old car will be taken care of. I love that I always get a report of whats gping on and i know that my pocket is not going to super as vad as in a dealer.

TG
Tim G.
01/05/2016
Great owner/operated shop
Quick visit as u just had a couple tires (that I provided) replaced. Was able to get my car in quickly. Only complaint (and holds true w/most tire replacements) was that the wheel looked like crap from handprints and sealant. Takes two mins to wipe off the wheel with a rag so it doesn't look like hell when you drive off. Little things like that go a long way in customer satisfaction.
Price seemed a little high for just two tires.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 01/11/2016

Tim, I sincerely apologize for our lack of attention to detail. I completly agree with you that it is the little things that make all the difference. I promise this is an area we will be working on and hopefully we can exceed your expectations on your next visit. Thank you for letting us be your guys in the business.
As far as the tire pricing goes, profit margin is very small even when we provide tires and is less when customers bring their own to be mounted and balanced.

Scott J Bartlett
Turner Auto Care
(585) 288-1060

GS
Greg S.
Sodus, NY
11/24/2015 Category: Service
Greg said the service at this business was good.

Jeff D.
Penfield, NY
Chevrolet Silverado
10/28/2015 Category: Service
Jeff said they were easy to work with and thought they had fair prices.

John S.
Triumph
08/07/2015 Category: Service
John the business took a long time to finish his vehicle.

TW
Toby W.
Alexander, NY
Ford Cab
07/27/2015 Category: Service
Toby said this was a very good business. They did good work for a good price. He would have liked the service to be performed faster.

GW
Gareth W.
Buffalo, NY
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Gareth said there were no issues with the service, but he did not hear from them for a whole day and did not know when the vehicle would be ready. He called on Tuesday and they said the vehicle was ready.

AH
Anthony H.
Infiniti I30
03/27/2015 Category: Service
Anthony said this business fixed the issues he came in for, but when he was leaving another issue arose and the staff told him to shop around for someone to fix it.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 04/03/2015

Anthony,
    As always, we appreciate the opportunity to earn your  business every time you come in the door. It is unfortunate that your immobolizer started acting up when you came to pick up your vehicle. I thought it may be time to look for another vehicle because of the condition of this one and the cost of repairing that system could get expensive. From time to time I will suggest customers get work like remote starters (which this problem could be related to) and window tinting done at other shops because they can offer those services at a lower cost than I can. I also remember money was tight and we were able to get the vehicle started consistently, with your help! Lol. In the end I hope you can appreciate our honesty and philosophy that the customer best interests are at the forefront of what we do here.

Again, thank you for the opportunity to be your repair shop and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Scott J Bartlett