Latest Review about 2 months ago

Sherry H.
Rochester, NY
10/10/2017
1 out of 10 I give a 7
I can't really review the right way because the shop owner is my friend, I have to say I do think the prices are a bit high, my last bill ended up being like $99.00 an hr for labor. That is the same price as the dealers. I do believe they are truthful about what may be wrong with your vehicle so that I would rate high.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 10/10/2017

Hi Sherry,
    I think you absolutely reviwed the right way. You were honest about your experience. Our rate, although lower than the dealer, is definitely not the cheapest in town. How we earn that is by being honest about what your vehicle actually needs. It's our hope that our integrity and great customer service are what keep you coming back.
    If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, we are always open to that feedback.

Thanks!

WG
Walt G.
Triumph Spitfire
06/02/2017
triumph spitfire
you are well aware of how I feel about the auto . you have taught me not to trust anyone. I will take pictures always when I take an auto to a repair shop. you cost me $1000.00 plus for painting my auto. I am not happy with your service and will not have anything good to say to anyone. about the service at your shop. sorry .
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 06/05/2017

That's fine Walt. I am not going to try to convince you otherwise. Your perception is your reality, but, as the body shop stated, the paint job on the car when you bought it is very poor and has no adhesion.
We went above and beyond taking care of all your mechanical concerns. My conscience is clear.

Mark M.
New York
Subaru Legacy
07/22/2015 Category: Service
Mark said the business was okay.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 07/24/2015

Mark,
    I am sorry we did not meet your expectations on your last visit with us. I thought we thoroughly explained all the problems you were having and believe we suggested the best course of action given the age and high mileage of the vehicle. We look forward to working with you to resolve these issuses and show you we really do care about all our customers vehicle needs.

TO
Tom O.
Mazda 6
04/26/2014 Category: Service
Tom said he is still having problems with the engine running poorly but would continue to recommend them.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 04/30/2014

Tom, thank you for coming in yesterday to allow us to see what was going on with your vehicle. I was glad to see the work we did took care of your check engine light. It is unfortunate that there is another problem with shifting that is often mistaken for an engine problem. We look forward to getting to the bottom of that problem as well.
Thank you for your trust in us. As always, we will be up front and honest in everything we do.

Tim B.
Buick LaCrosse
10/11/2013 Category: Service
Tim said it took them at least three or four times to fix the vehicle correctly.

SV
Stacey V.
Rochester, NY
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/11/2013
Car was not fixed but good customer service
X

Josh L.
Chevrolet Cobalt
07/12/2012 Category: Service
Josh said everything was fine with his service. He purchased new tires from this business, but was upset after he picked up his vehicle because he never heard of the brand of tires they put on. Neither did his uncle. Josh explained it may be his ignorance, not knowing the brand of tires they put on, but had he known they weren't putting on a brand name he knew on his vehicle, he would have purchased a brand he knew of from another auto business. Josh said it's not that big of a deal and it's not like he won't go back to this business because of it.

RP
Rajasekhar P.
06/01/2012 Category: Service
Rajasekhar said this was his first time at this business and he thought the service was good.