Amy S.
06/26/2020
Honest, Quick Service!
I was impressed finding this place from a google search of places nearby. They were very kind, very fast to provide support, and honest with their review of my vehicle. I will recommend them to anyone I know needing service!

WM
Wayne M.
Penfield, NY
Porsche Boxster
06/25/2020
Porsche Service
Excellent service as usual. Would not take my vehicle anywhere else.

Bob B.
Subaru Crosstrek
06/25/2020
Impressive facility
Very professional; efficient and up to latest standards for covid-19.
Friendly; helpful.

Jeff R.
Saturn Ion
06/24/2020
Professional service, honest and friendly people
The job was done correctly and in the time and cost that was estimated.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 06/25/2020

Jeff, we're so happy to have you here at Turner and many thanks for your kind words. We're looking forward to seeing you again in the future! Enjoy your summer!

Michelle C.
06/15/2020
Honesty and integrity
Scott at Turner Auto Care offers a fair and honest business which is reasonably priced and efficient. It's great to know you have a mechanic you can trust!
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Michelle! We are so honored that we have earned your trust to service your (and your family's) vehicles!! Enjoy your summer and we look forward to seeing you soon!

SR
Sam R.
Mazda RX-7
06/14/2020
Honest, Knowledgeable
Evaluation was spot on. Honest about when the car could be completed. I am happy with the way the vehicle performs.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you so much Sam. We appreciate your feedback and couldn't be happier that you are satisified with our service on your Mazda RX-7! Have a wonderful summer and we look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Darrel S.
06/10/2020
Love this place
Excellent experience as always. I have and will continue to recommend to friends and family.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words Darrel! We are so appreciative that you have given us the opportunity to work with you and on your Ford Focus!! Enjoy your summer and we look forward to seeing you at your next oil change!

John F.
04/09/2020
Honest, friendly, reliable service
We've been taking our family's cars here for years. The quality of work is excellent, as is the courtesy and service. Never too busy to explain anything, always honest and forthright about needs, recommendations, and costs. I highly recommend this family owned business!

LV
Larry V.
04/04/2020
good service, even when it hurts.............
I have always had a good experience at Turner. Grateful they were open during this time. My vehicle is getting older and sometimes they find things that you didn't expect when other work is being carried out. Some of it isn't a cheap fix. I trust Scott's advice and the work they do. They always go that little but extra. Thanks!

LC
Loretta C.
Ford Fiesta
04/01/2020
Genuine
As a single women finding a machanic is daunting. When I called AAA one of the full service shops they recommended was Turner Auto Care. As I talked to the owner Scoot he was nothing but kind and informative. He reassured me that my car was in good hands. Having the video assessment allowed me to know that my car was in great hands. Cashing out and speaking to Vickie was the icing on the cake and I will recommend Turner Auto Care to family and friends with no hesitation. Thank you Scott and Vickie for making me feel comfortable.

Mary Kay M.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
03/28/2020
Very Friendly, Understands your problem
I had to get my car photos taken there. When ready to leave the offered me a discount for any service work I need done. I went back and the took great care of my car and was totally satisfied. Still very friendly and understanding. I recommend Turner Auto to any and everyone. Thank You so much. See ya next time.

IL
Irene L.
Nissan Versa
03/06/2020
Car Inspection
Scott and his crew were very courteous and friendly. they got the job done. Scott got the best price the parts needed. It was a stress free. I highly Recommend Turner Auto for All My Car Service Work.

Jenna G.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/20/2020
The owners are wonderful and honest. Service is great. I waited in the shop while they serviced my car and felt very comfortable there. Will be going back. Definitely recommend.

DY
Dylan Y.
02/10/2020
Fixed my Caravan
Honestly amazing service! They fixed my car in a day and it was running amazing. My mistake was letting the car sit for a couple weeks so I have to bring it back but again amazing service super nice shop owner and amazing customer service I recommend them to all of my friends and family and trust them thoroughly with my cars/future cars.

AN
Al N.
Honda HR-V
02/08/2020
Honda checkup
Prior to buying a previously owned car, we brought it to Turner Auto for a complete check out. The car was acceptable & we proceeded with the sale.
Turner’s checkout is a great service.