AW
Alexa W.
Buick Verano
09/20/2018
NYS inspection
Great service, friendly employees and service done quickly! Thank you!
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 09/21/2018

Hey Alexa!
    It's always nice to meet neighbors and make new friends. I'm glad we were able to get you right in and out for your New York State Inspection also!

Have a great weekend.

PF
Peter F.
09/18/2018
First class service
My car needed more repairs than I initially thought, and despite being very busy Scott and his group got everything done. I very much appreciate the time and care they took to look over the entire car while making sure everything was safe and repairs were done correctly.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 09/21/2018

Hey Pete,
    Thank you for trusting us with not only your truck, but now you new bride's car as well.
    I am glad we have state inspections here otherwise the tires, brakes and filters needed could have proved costly if gone unchecked.
    Thank's again! I appreciare your business!

PE
Paul E.
08/24/2018
I finally found a place where I can trust the people working on my JEEP Wrangler.
Honest, thorough, dependable and on time. A really great family-owned business.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 08/27/2018

Thanks Paul!
    It was nice to meet you and I appreciate you trusting us with the brakes on your Jeep.
    Let us know whenever we can be of service!

PB
Paul B.
Chrysler 300
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he would recommend the business for service.

AG
Amanda G.
Fairport, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Amanda said everyone was really nice and everything went well. The customer service was great and the mechanics did a good job.

Dayneris R.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
08/22/2018
Great service once again
We brought our Chevy Astro to get serviced after we purchased it. Even though it needed a lot of work, Jim and the rest of the team were able to rise to the challenge and get her back to great condition and road worthy. It is always a pleasure working with Scott and his team.

Penfield, NY
08/17/2018
Excellent!
The work was professional. I was treated fairly and my concerns were heard. I highly recommend Turner to everyone.

WS
William S.
07/24/2018
Very honest, customer oriented, and friendly!

BV
Bill V.
Porsche 928
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he has been doing business with this facility for over 10 years. The people there are very knowledgeable and reliable.

Matt H.
Fairport, NY
07/13/2018
Great Service, Friendly staff
Scott and Jim are extremely friendly and courteous. The services they provide are top notch and they stick to the timeline they state from the beginning. I highly recommend their service and always know my car will be taken care of when I take it in. Thank you.

KR
Kim R.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Kim said they were good, it is a nice family owned business and she would use them again.

Deanne D.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Deanne said they did a very good job.

Jessica F.
Kia Forte
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said the business was very helpful. The staff were friendly and did everything she asked.

04/27/2018
NYS Inspection
Friendly professional service. My car inspection was thorough with honest recommendations on items to consider, such as prediction on when brake wear would need to be addressed.

Dennis S.
Lincoln Navigator
04/26/2018
Great place to take your vehicle.
Very friendly staff, great owner, awesome work at very fair prices.

IL
Irene L.
Nissan Versa
03/20/2018
Service On Car
the Staff Was friendly and courteous. They Were Very Knowledgeable
When It comes To Car Repairs. They Tell You What Needs Repair and The cost. They don't Try To rip You Off like Some auto Repair shops. I will Highly Recommend Turner auto Care to My Friends if They need their car Repaired.

AN
Al N.
03/06/2018
Turner Auto Care
As always, we received great care at Turner Service. The staff is friendly, professional and very capable. Our car was ready on time & the repair was done at reasonable cost.
Our questions were answered quickly.
We will definitely return.

Dennis W.
02/12/2018
As always,the service was above and beyond
I have gone to Turner for a few years now and it is always fantastic.

But this day was special. My wife's car was down the morning it went in, and I called, and I was told they were booked solid but to bring it in anyways. I picked my wife's car up about 40 minutes past when they were supposed to close for the day, and he still was going to fix 3 other people's cars as well. So much for leaving early on a Friday.

Jason M.
02/09/2018
Saab Specialist and more!!
Scott and his team are passionate about the work they do on each car. This is the type of auto repair shop locally owned I highly support due to the care they take with each person (updates on the status of vehicle being fixed by Scott or his team by phone).

It is refreshing and a pleasure to work with Scott and his team who are empathetic and kind to each one of there customers with over 20 years worth of knowledge on an array of vehicles.

I highly recommend Turner Auto Care if you want good customer care, honest and proper maintenance of your vehicle.

Joan D.
12/20/2017
Always fantastic
Scott and his employees always take good care of myself and my car. Their prices are fair and their work is excellent!
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 12/22/2017

Thanks Joan! We appreciate your business.
Happy holidays and Merry Christmas!