Latest Review about 2 months ago

John F.
04/09/2020
Honest, friendly, reliable service
We've been taking our family's cars here for years. The quality of work is excellent, as is the courtesy and service. Never too busy to explain anything, always honest and forthright about needs, recommendations, and costs. I highly recommend this family owned business!

LV
Larry V.
04/04/2020
good service, even when it hurts.............
I have always had a good experience at Turner. Grateful they were open during this time. My vehicle is getting older and sometimes they find things that you didn't expect when other work is being carried out. Some of it isn't a cheap fix. I trust Scott's advice and the work they do. They always go that little but extra. Thanks!

LC
Loretta C.
Ford Fiesta
04/01/2020
Genuine
As a single women finding a machanic is daunting. When I called AAA one of the full service shops they recommended was Turner Auto Care. As I talked to the owner Scoot he was nothing but kind and informative. He reassured me that my car was in good hands. Having the video assessment allowed me to know that my car was in great hands. Cashing out and speaking to Vickie was the icing on the cake and I will recommend Turner Auto Care to family and friends with no hesitation. Thank you Scott and Vickie for making me feel comfortable.

Mary Kay M.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
03/28/2020
Very Friendly, Understands your problem
I had to get my car photos taken there. When ready to leave the offered me a discount for any service work I need done. I went back and the took great care of my car and was totally satisfied. Still very friendly and understanding. I recommend Turner Auto to any and everyone. Thank You so much. See ya next time.

IL
Irene L.
Nissan Versa
03/06/2020
Car Inspection
Scott and his crew were very courteous and friendly. they got the job done. Scott got the best price the parts needed. It was a stress free. I highly Recommend Turner Auto for All My Car Service Work.

Jenna G.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/20/2020
The owners are wonderful and honest. Service is great. I waited in the shop while they serviced my car and felt very comfortable there. Will be going back. Definitely recommend.

DY
Dylan Y.
02/10/2020
Fixed my Caravan
Honestly amazing service! They fixed my car in a day and it was running amazing. My mistake was letting the car sit for a couple weeks so I have to bring it back but again amazing service super nice shop owner and amazing customer service I recommend them to all of my friends and family and trust them thoroughly with my cars/future cars.

AN
Al N.
Honda HR-V
02/08/2020
Honda checkup
Prior to buying a previously owned car, we brought it to Turner Auto for a complete check out. The car was acceptable & we proceeded with the sale.
Turner’s checkout is a great service.

Chevrolet Blazer
02/06/2020
Best service around...can't go wrong here.
Granted, Scott said it was a little slow around lunch, but when I called for an oil change, he said bring it right over. Nice! Fast! Reliable! Friendly & his wife who works in the office is just as nice.

Debbie P.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
01/10/2020
Extremely efficient
Thoroughness and all point check is great. Easy to understand and communicate with.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 01/22/2020

Debbie! Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and for such kind words. Let it be known that we appreciate you as much as you appreciate us. You're such a pleasure to work with.

Cheers!!

AD
Anthony D.
12/13/2019
Great as usual
As usual nothing but the best at Turner Auto Care. Their service is top notch and beyond honest. I would not take my vehicle elsewhere.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you Anthony! We really appreciate it!  It was great seeing you!

Cheers!

GM
Grant M.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
12/11/2019
Amazing people
Scott, his amazing Wife, and mother will always greet you with a smile... the true passion for customer service is loud and proud in this garage... would recommend this repair shop to anybody I know, who needed to get their car fixed. Just good people, and amazing service.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 01/22/2020

Grant ... you, Colin and your family have a special place in our hearts.  We are so appreciative of the time you took to write this and express your experience.  And we feel so honored to have gotten to know you and your family. You are all amazing!

Cheers to you!!

Mike M.
Ford Transit Wagon
11/01/2019
Scott and Vicky do an amazing job for their customers.

Bob B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/30/2019
Great details on car condition and repairs required
Over service was on time and under the original estimate. They provided very detail description of what service was required.

Jeff S.
10/28/2019
Great local family-owned business!
After eight visits, it’s high time to write a review -- I recommend Turner Auto! While other chains might get the work done, I appreciate supporting a local family business. Scott and team are friendly and knowledgeable. Scott gives me straight-forward service recommendations and easy-to-understand explanations. The waiting area has coffee, wifi, and comfortable chairs. I usually for my car’s service, and I appreciate that I can continue working remotely. The online service listing (with pictures!) is nice, and I’ve also appreciated their flexible scheduling, since my schedule is sometimes hard to work around.