LV
Larry V.
06/30/2021
Good people
Always quality work and quality people, even under very difficult circumstances. Thanks Scott and Vicki, as always.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 07/06/2021

Thanks Larry! We're so appreciative of your business and your flexibility!! Cheers!

06/15/2021
Truck
Very good.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 06/18/2021

Thank you! Always good to see you!

IL
Irene L.
Nissan Versa
06/05/2021
Last service done on car
Scott did great job. Replacing Brake lights on my car. Scott and his wife worked with me on time of appointment so I wouldn't have a long wait do to shortage of techs working the vehicles. And willing to provide
Transportation to and from Turner Auto. Again a job well done.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 06/18/2021

Thanks Irene! You're such a joy to work with. You make our jobs easy!! :)

KF
Kim F.
05/27/2021
Trustworthy and honest
I am so fortunate to have found Turner auto care. The owner and his wife are not only the nicest people, they are honest and trustworthy. I moved and I choose to travel to get my car looked at there, I simply wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you so much Kim!!! We are so appreciative that you take the time to come back to us and took the time to share such kind words. Looking forward to your next visit!!

Mark C.
05/04/2021
First time customer
Appreciate the thorough review of existing conditions, which found a warranty issue the dealer had missed 3 weeks earlier...good catch. Brake service completed after discussing alternatives.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you Mark! We appreciate you coming in and giving us a try and taking the time to write us a review. It was a pleasure meeting you and we look forward to seeing and working with you in the future. Cheers!

Mary Helen C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/12/2021
Very professional service
Friendly knowledgeable staff.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you Mary Helen! It's always a pleasure to see you!

Stan B.
Chevrolet Blazer
04/09/2021
Oil change & rotate tires
Been here many times....always a smile and courteous service

Thanks Dad!! :)

Jeff S.
03/20/2021
Repeat customer
Excellent customer service!
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 04/09/2021

Thanks Jeff! We appreciate the sentiment and we appreciate your patience and flexibility!! :) See you around the block!

Jill M.
Nissan Rogue
03/19/2021
Honest, fair, friendly
Vicki, Scott & Jordan are very professional.
Easy to see their dedication to their work.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you Jill!! We appreciate this compliment and the time you took to share it!!

John F.
03/18/2021
Work came in under estimate
I always know the work will be done to the highest level of quality, clearly explained and all questions answered. Part was pre-ordered and ready when the car was dropped off. The quick turn around is greatly appreciated. Had quite a bit of work done plus oil change so labor was discounted 10% which I appreciated. Turners is the only place I trust my family’s cars to. We have been taking our cars to Scott’s shop for 10 years and when it was under previous ownership for 16 years.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 03/19/2021

John - we appreciate and enjoy you and Joanne so much. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for the kind words. It truly means the world to us. :)

IL
Irene L.
Nissan Versa
03/17/2021
Great Auto shop
Scott and his team are very friendly and knowledgeable about auto service work on cars. They had years of experience. I trust them on the work they do on my car. I would highly recommend
To friends and family or anyone who needs work on their car to go to Turner Auto. Scott is honest and does not try to rip you off like some other auto repair
Shops.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you Irene! We love seeing you, and your Versa too! We always have such great conversations, especially about our doggos!! We are truly happy to know how much you trust us with your Versa - that's what we strive for. We appreciate your kind words and the time you took to write us a review. Enjoy those cookies!! :)

Debbie P.
03/11/2021
Excellent, thorough service...always!
Thorough. Excellent. Listens and suggests. Keeps complete auto record that is easily handy.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 03/18/2021

Hi Debbie! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us this most excellent feedback! We definitely aspire to be good listeners - although we do admit we like to talk. :) We appreciate you trusting us with your CR-V!

PE
Paul E.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/09/2021
No better personal or professional treatment in the area.
There is NO BS in what they say. They are straightforward with everything they do.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 03/18/2021

Awe, thanks Paul! We're lucky we have such great customers, like you, that make it easy to build that personal relationship. And who has time for BS? Open and honest communication is the way to go, every time.

Juan C.
Kia Soul
03/07/2021
Excellent Customer Service. Honesty
I am very pleased and satisfied with the services I received at Turner Auto.
Great Personal
Very knowledgeable, honest and kind.
I will definitely be referring my friends and family members to Turner Auto Care.
Scott and Jordan
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 03/18/2021

Thank you so much for your kind words and taking a moment to write them Juan! We are so appreciative. It was such a pleasure meeting you and your Soul and chatting with you! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

AP
Adam P.
02/10/2021
Attentive, honest service
NYS Inspection,. Turner uses a modern method for delivering information to you about their progress, complete with photos, descriptions, explanations and recommendations. I was amazed at the attention to detail. They recommended various services but didn't pressure me into anything I didn't want. This is my second experience with Turner, and as skeptical as I am about others servicing my car, my trust for Turner is growing. Do not hesitate to reach out to Turner for your auto repair needs!
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 03/18/2021

Hey Adam! Thank you so much for taking the time out to write us this amazing review. You have really expressed what we strive to deliver. We are very much looking forward to continuing to build our relationship and trust with you and your Grand Caravan!!