NA
Nas A.
04/24/2019
Honest & Thorough
I had almost given up on finding an auto shop with competent mechanics who actually care until I found Turner Auto Care. Every time I come I get prompt attention and my car gets the care it needs. I highly recommend Turner Auto Care without any reservations.

Dawn P.
04/22/2019
always happy with service
I bought my Saab new, one month later the company was bankrupt, warranty voided. Fortunately, I found Scott, Saab specialist and owner of Turner Auto Care. Scott has always been able to troubleshoot any issues with my Saab and has returned my car to me safe and sound. Wonderful family business and always a pleasure to visit.

TH
Tim H.
04/04/2019
Knowledgable and honest, family owned.
Always professional, updates and progress reports make it easy to plan your day. Scott has forgotten more about cars than I will ever know, and his diagnosis is always spot on! Better service than a dealer but better $$.

Stan B.
04/04/2019
Friendly people
Quick in; fast service; dependable people who are friendly and knowledgeable.

CJ
Cornell J.
Churchville, NY
03/16/2019
Trustworthy and quality service
In addition to the service that Scott and his staff provide, I like their new online app that shows you photos of the work they do and the work they recommend for your vehicle. They also do a nice job of keeping an electronic record of your repairs and maintenance which is useful to show that you have maintained your vehicle properly when it comes to warranty and insurance claims, and when selling the vehicle.

AN
Al N.
02/22/2019
Terrific!!
Excellent service, friendly staff, excellent attention to my vehicle in its maintenance.

Nissan Rogue Select
02/07/2019
Great and quick service

Rachel S.
02/01/2019
Honest . Solid Work
Scott and his crew are honest. Guarantee their work. And are no nonsense. Happy with the services they provide and trust them with the vehicular safety of my family.

Bill B.
01/31/2019
Friendly
Timely service, friendly and knowledgeable staff.

MF
Matthew F.
Kia Sportage
01/30/2019
Friendly, and thorough.
Very pleasant people. Got me in quickly and got everything done in a timely manner. Really broke down for me everything they saw and never talked down to me like a lot of mechanics do.

BD
Bob D.
Ontario, NY
01/26/2019
Excellent Service!
The folks at Turner Auto Care found a great price on the exact tires I wanted for my F-150 Truck. They also have a new digital inspection process that allows them to thoroughly check the condition of my vehicle and then show me pictures of the problem areas with a precise explanation of what should be done and why. I really appreciated the professional friendly experience from the techs out back to the owner Scott in making sure my vehicle was back on the road with all mechanical and safety problems corrected. I highly recommend Turner Auto Care to anyone needing vehicle maintenance and repairs at a place they can trust!

HB
Harold B.
Walworth, NY
Ram 3500
12/21/2018
Extremely thoughtful and polite.
Every time I go in to Turner auto care they always take care of my concerns. Very friendly group of people.

Mitsubishi Lancer
12/21/2018
Great staff, reasonable prices!
Very pleased with Turners! The staff is always friendly and always ready to help you. I’m always pleased when I go in and it’s the only place I will go for my car!

EW
EJ W.
Lexus ES 350
11/12/2018
True Customer Care Found Here
I'm the opposite of a mechanic, one of the least knowledgeable car owners on the block when it comes to anything beyond the basics. So, that means that I'm at the mercy of what a shop tells me needs to be done, and just as importantly, tells me what does not need to be done. Since working with Scott, David and the team at Turner, I've found exactly that. David is an all-star, and immediately made me feel at ease in waters I'm not accustomed to swimming in. Not only has the work been done on time and in a professional manner, but the customer service I've received from David along the way has been simply awesome. David has also let me know that Scott, the owner, has been reviewing my car and going through all of the details in the background, and confirming the decisions the tech(s) made along the way. That type of thing goes a long way with me, and it's easy to tell that this place is family owned and run, and actually cares about the customer and the longevity of the relationship. As much as I don't look forward to the next mechanical issue my car might face, I can rest easy knowing that I'll be giving David, Scott and the team a call when it does. Thanks fellas!

NA
Nas A.
10/26/2018
Excellent Service - courteous, honest, and prompt
I always have a pleasant experience at Turner Auto Care. My opinion is distilled in the title of this review. I strongly recommend you try their excellent service. One you do I am sure you will be back whenever you car needs some tender loving care.

Jacqueline B.
Nissan Sentra
10/16/2018
Turner Auto Care
The service at Turner’s is stellar. I would recommend them to anyone.

Marah S.
Ford Fiesta
10/03/2018
Trustworthy
Found this gem of a place to help me take care of my car and make sure I am safe on the road. Supporting local is important to me. This family business is A+

Chevrolet Cruze
09/29/2018
NYS Car inspection and oil change
My car was completed in a timely manner and great customer service and work to our car.

Connie B.
Fairport, NY
Toyota Venza
09/27/2018
Sincerity
They did the lube and oil change at the scheduled time. They were friendly and courteous. Pointed out a couple of issues that I needed to be aware of. I was very pleased with the service they did for me.

AW
Alexa W.
Buick Verano
09/20/2018
NYS inspection
Great service, friendly employees and service done quickly! Thank you!
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 09/21/2018

Hey Alexa!
    It's always nice to meet neighbors and make new friends. I'm glad we were able to get you right in and out for your New York State Inspection also!

Have a great weekend.