Mary Beth D.
07/17/2019
Wonderful auto shop
The owners are so nice. They know their business and kept me up to date on what was happening to my car.
Very personable as well as accommodating in letting me know when my car would be finished so I could arrange a rental and the return of the rental.
I appreciate the fantastic service in a unexpected event.

Drew M.
07/13/2019
Excellent Service With Personal Care
Turner Auto did a great job servicing my Tacoma. They took the time to show me what they were going to do and how I’d know the work was being done right. Very professional and run by a nice family. Recommend.

Penfield, NY
Volvo XC90
07/02/2019
Excellent customer care!
Would recommend for all of your car care needs!

LT

MT
Mark T.
Ram 1500
06/19/2019
Very friendly...give you options on work to be done. Honest!
Very honest and accommodating. Like family. I recommend highly!

IL
Irene L.
Nissan Versa
06/18/2019
The People Who work there are Very friendly and Knowable about fixing vehicles
The staff at Turner Auto Are friendly and knowable about fixing vehicles. They don't try to rip you off with coming up with things that need to be fixed that is not broken. I been to turner Auto over 5 years and I am very Satisfied with their work and would highly Recommend Them To My Friends

Cindy C.
Pontiac Vibe
06/13/2019
Inspection and oil change
This was my first time to Turner Auto Care, I found Scott friendly and was able to explain exactly what
was found upon the inspection. Nice to do business with.

LV
Larry V.
05/30/2019
Happy Customer
It is rare to leave any garage or dealership these days feeling good about the experience. Each time I have gone to Turner's I have had exceptional customer service, excellent work done on my truck, good informative advice about things that may help extend the life of my vehicle or improve performance. And this last visit, even had a puppy to entertain me while I waited. Good honest people who care about what they do. Thanks!

NA
Nas A.
04/24/2019
Honest & Thorough
I had almost given up on finding an auto shop with competent mechanics who actually care until I found Turner Auto Care. Every time I come I get prompt attention and my car gets the care it needs. I highly recommend Turner Auto Care without any reservations.

Dawn P.
04/22/2019
always happy with service
I bought my Saab new, one month later the company was bankrupt, warranty voided. Fortunately, I found Scott, Saab specialist and owner of Turner Auto Care. Scott has always been able to troubleshoot any issues with my Saab and has returned my car to me safe and sound. Wonderful family business and always a pleasure to visit.

TH
Tim H.
04/04/2019
Knowledgable and honest, family owned.
Always professional, updates and progress reports make it easy to plan your day. Scott has forgotten more about cars than I will ever know, and his diagnosis is always spot on! Better service than a dealer but better $$.

Stan B.
04/04/2019
Friendly people
Quick in; fast service; dependable people who are friendly and knowledgeable.

CJ
Cornell J.
Churchville, NY
03/16/2019
Trustworthy and quality service
In addition to the service that Scott and his staff provide, I like their new online app that shows you photos of the work they do and the work they recommend for your vehicle. They also do a nice job of keeping an electronic record of your repairs and maintenance which is useful to show that you have maintained your vehicle properly when it comes to warranty and insurance claims, and when selling the vehicle.

AN
Al N.
02/22/2019
Terrific!!
Excellent service, friendly staff, excellent attention to my vehicle in its maintenance.

Nissan Rogue Select
02/07/2019
Great and quick service

Rachel S.
02/01/2019
Honest . Solid Work
Scott and his crew are honest. Guarantee their work. And are no nonsense. Happy with the services they provide and trust them with the vehicular safety of my family.

Bill B.
01/31/2019
Friendly
Timely service, friendly and knowledgeable staff.

MF
Matthew F.
Kia Sportage
01/30/2019
Friendly, and thorough.
Very pleasant people. Got me in quickly and got everything done in a timely manner. Really broke down for me everything they saw and never talked down to me like a lot of mechanics do.

BD
Bob D.
Ontario, NY
01/26/2019
Excellent Service!
The folks at Turner Auto Care found a great price on the exact tires I wanted for my F-150 Truck. They also have a new digital inspection process that allows them to thoroughly check the condition of my vehicle and then show me pictures of the problem areas with a precise explanation of what should be done and why. I really appreciated the professional friendly experience from the techs out back to the owner Scott in making sure my vehicle was back on the road with all mechanical and safety problems corrected. I highly recommend Turner Auto Care to anyone needing vehicle maintenance and repairs at a place they can trust!

HB
Harold B.
Walworth, NY
Ram 3500
12/21/2018
Extremely thoughtful and polite.
Every time I go in to Turner auto care they always take care of my concerns. Very friendly group of people.