Judy M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/05/2020
Service my car and registration renew
Vicky kept me posted and was on her game when I came into pick it up
Everyone were very friendly

KF
Kelly F.
Nissan cube
08/01/2020
Fantastic service
Turner’s provides an honest assessment of your vehicle. They sent me a text with a link to all the details of what’s running great, what you can deal with later and what needs to be dealt with now. Pictures are included. This was helpful to me so I can see firsthand what repairs need to be made. The repairs were complete and done efficiently.
Scott and Vicky are authentic people running a trustworthy business. I highly recommend them.

NA
Nas A.
07/14/2020
Consistent with my previous experience with Turner Auto Care, I and my car received excellent treatment. The people running this place are honest and do really care about their customers satisfaction.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you Nas for your committment to us and our shop and your kind words. We look forward to seeing you and meeting all of your CR-V's maintenance and repair needs!

Thank you!!

Don G.
07/13/2020
Great work at fair price!
I have found a trustworthy mechanic for all the things I can't do, (or don't feel like doing), on my vehicles. Thank you Scott and team!
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 07/15/2020

Well that's exactly what we're here for Don!! We're happy to take care of those things you just don't want to do! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and for such a great compliment. We're glad you're part of the family and we look forward to seeing you and your Chevy Silverado again soon! Cheers!

Amy S.
06/26/2020
Honest, Quick Service!
I was impressed finding this place from a google search of places nearby. They were very kind, very fast to provide support, and honest with their review of my vehicle. I will recommend them to anyone I know needing service!
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 07/15/2020

Hi Amy! It was such a pleasure meeting you (and your Dodge Grand Caravan)! Thank you for giving us the opportunity and for taking time to leave such a wonderful review. We are so grateful and are looking forward to seeing you again soon! Take care!

WM
Wayne M.
Penfield, NY
Porsche Boxster
06/25/2020
Porsche Service
Excellent service as usual. Would not take my vehicle anywhere else.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you Wayne. It's such a pleasure working with you and we are so appreciative of your commitment to us. Thank you for trusting us with your beautiful Porsche! Cheers!

Bob B.
Subaru Crosstrek
06/25/2020
Impressive facility
Very professional; efficient and up to latest standards for covid-19.
Friendly; helpful.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 07/15/2020

Hi Bob! We're so glad you came in to give us a try! It was nice chatting with you and getting to know your Subaru Crosstrek! :) Thanks for coming in and for taking time to leave us such a nice review! We're looking forward to seeing you again soon! Take care!

Jeff R.
Saturn Ion
06/24/2020
Professional service, honest and friendly people
The job was done correctly and in the time and cost that was estimated.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 06/25/2020

Jeff, we're so happy to have you here at Turner and many thanks for your kind words. We're looking forward to seeing you again in the future! Enjoy your summer!

Michelle C.
06/15/2020
Honesty and integrity
Scott at Turner Auto Care offers a fair and honest business which is reasonably priced and efficient. It's great to know you have a mechanic you can trust!
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you Michelle! We are so honored that we have earned your trust to service your (and your family's) vehicles!! Enjoy your summer and we look forward to seeing you soon!

SR
Sam R.
Mazda RX-7
06/14/2020
Honest, Knowledgeable
Evaluation was spot on. Honest about when the car could be completed. I am happy with the way the vehicle performs.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you so much Sam. We appreciate your feedback and couldn't be happier that you are satisified with our service on your Mazda RX-7! Have a wonderful summer and we look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Darrel S.
06/10/2020
Love this place
Excellent experience as always. I have and will continue to recommend to friends and family.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words Darrel! We are so appreciative that you have given us the opportunity to work with you and on your Ford Focus!! Enjoy your summer and we look forward to seeing you at your next oil change!

John F.
04/09/2020
Honest, friendly, reliable service
We've been taking our family's cars here for years. The quality of work is excellent, as is the courtesy and service. Never too busy to explain anything, always honest and forthright about needs, recommendations, and costs. I highly recommend this family owned business!

LV
Larry V.
04/04/2020
good service, even when it hurts.............
I have always had a good experience at Turner. Grateful they were open during this time. My vehicle is getting older and sometimes they find things that you didn't expect when other work is being carried out. Some of it isn't a cheap fix. I trust Scott's advice and the work they do. They always go that little but extra. Thanks!

LC
Loretta C.
Ford Fiesta
04/01/2020
Genuine
As a single women finding a machanic is daunting. When I called AAA one of the full service shops they recommended was Turner Auto Care. As I talked to the owner Scoot he was nothing but kind and informative. He reassured me that my car was in good hands. Having the video assessment allowed me to know that my car was in great hands. Cashing out and speaking to Vickie was the icing on the cake and I will recommend Turner Auto Care to family and friends with no hesitation. Thank you Scott and Vickie for making me feel comfortable.

Mary Kay M.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
03/28/2020
Very Friendly, Understands your problem
I had to get my car photos taken there. When ready to leave the offered me a discount for any service work I need done. I went back and the took great care of my car and was totally satisfied. Still very friendly and understanding. I recommend Turner Auto to any and everyone. Thank You so much. See ya next time.