GD
Gene d.
Chevrolet Colorado
10/10/2020
Great auto service
The Walkers are super friendly, competent and knowledgeable. Thank you for the great service!]

10/02/2020
Visit to Turner
As always, Turner Auto Care provided excellent service.

Marah S.
Ford Fiesta
09/30/2020
Grateful to find Scott!
Family run business. Honest, trustworthy and great service.

Cindi C.
09/25/2020
the owner is very caring and dedicated to his work.
We had a very good experience dropping off the car. The owner was on top of the getting the paperwork ready. It was comforting when he said he would check what services I may need and if I wasn't ready for them, he would let me know. Clean car, good service and everything is running well.

Williamson, NY
09/18/2020
Professional service
Don't leave the word "Care" out of Turner Auto Care! They complete their Auto service with care.

Toyota Tundra
09/18/2020
Staff are knowledgeable and helpful with the needs of vehicles!
Staff attended to my vehicles needs.

09/16/2020
Comprehensive and Fair
Excellent thorough diagnostics. They also found a way to correct a problem that a local dealer wanted to completely replace thereby saving me a good chunk of change.

LW
LynMarie W.
09/07/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable
Vicki and Scott were easy going, quick to greet me and knowledgeable about my vehicle. We will continue to service our cars at Turner auto!

Stan B.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/28/2020
NYS Inspection
Got me right in within 4 days. No hassle. Great job

08/27/2020
Customer service!!!
Customer service was (and is) great! Thanks!

Marilyn S.
08/21/2020
Clean & friendly
I appreciated the way they santized my vehicle before service and after. I appreciate the way the staff was concerned about the COVID. I also appreciated the cup of coffee that was offered to me.

Sincerely, Joe Salerno
Son of Marilyn Salerno

08/08/2020
Honest-Helpful
Helped me when I needed to get service fast, always as estimated! No upsale... no hassle.

Judy M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
08/05/2020
Service my car and registration renew
Vicky kept me posted and was on her game when I came into pick it up
Everyone were very friendly

KF
Kelly F.
Nissan cube
08/01/2020
Fantastic service
Turner’s provides an honest assessment of your vehicle. They sent me a text with a link to all the details of what’s running great, what you can deal with later and what needs to be dealt with now. Pictures are included. This was helpful to me so I can see firsthand what repairs need to be made. The repairs were complete and done efficiently.
Scott and Vicky are authentic people running a trustworthy business. I highly recommend them.

NA
Nas A.
07/14/2020
Consistent with my previous experience with Turner Auto Care, I and my car received excellent treatment. The people running this place are honest and do really care about their customers satisfaction.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you Nas for your committment to us and our shop and your kind words. We look forward to seeing you and meeting all of your CR-V's maintenance and repair needs!

Thank you!!