RD

Donna D.
Ontario, NY
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/10/2017
You can trust they will be very honest!
I have only been to Turner’s a couple of times! I haven’t lived in this area long, but I am very happy with their service!

NA
Nas A.
11/06/2017
This was my first time at Turner auto. I got prompt and great service. It was a very pleasant experience all around. I am sure I will be back for regular maintenance. Thank you.

Tom M.
Macedon, NY
11/06/2017
Potential Mechanical Problems
What is important is the identification of potential mechanical problems before complete failure occurs. This has been done on both of my cars and corrective action was taken to eliminate these serious safety problems.

Myneco R.
10/31/2017
Very honest and quick
Turner was extremely easy because they allowed me to drop the car off in the evening and leave the keys in the secure drop box. The next morning they called with the problem and estimate. They worked with us in deciding to completely fix the car now or do the minimal repairs to drive it long enough to purchase a brand new car. They are very honest with pricing and time of repairs.

Ron C.
10/24/2017
Scott, explains everything clearly

Courtney C.
10/18/2017
Awesome!
Friendly service! And they thoroughly explained everything to me!

Sherry H.
10/10/2017
1 out of 10 I give a 7
I can't really review the right way because the shop owner is my friend, I have to say I do think the prices are a bit high, my last bill ended up being like $99.00 an hr for labor. That is the same price as the dealers. I do believe they are truthful about what may be wrong with your vehicle so that I would rate high.
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care Inc responded on 10/10/2017

Hi Sherry,
    I think you absolutely reviwed the right way. You were honest about your experience. Our rate, although lower than the dealer, is definitely not the cheapest in town. How we earn that is by being honest about what your vehicle actually needs. It's our hope that our integrity and great customer service are what keep you coming back.
    If you have any suggestions on how we can improve, we are always open to that feedback.

Thanks!

Roxanne K.
Kia Rio
09/28/2017
Best place ever
If you would. Like a wonderful. place to get your automobile. repaired this is the place. to go

PF
Peter F.
GMC Yukon
09/19/2017
As always, excellent service. Repairs done right, on time, and at a fair price. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

CJ
Cornell J.
Churchville, NY
09/09/2017
Turner Auto Care is my "go to" shop
I think that Turner Auto Care performs well. The work is high quality and I think the costs are honest.

David L.
Fairport, NY
BMW Z3
08/07/2017
Thanks
Good service - friendly knowlegible people.....

Stan B.
INFINITI QX60
08/03/2017
Brake job done right!
Feels good to have that 'safe stop' assurance. Scott does a great joob!

ES
Elisabeth S.
Kia Soul
07/08/2017
Great Experience
My car needed its NYS inspection, and Turner made the experience great. The owner and his staff are accommodating, friendly, and professional. Thank you very much for making car maintenance pleasant.

SD
Scott D.
06/30/2017
Great work as always.
The work is always done really well.i think that $300 for an o2 sensor is an excessive price for a part that doesn't cost near that. I was very happy they were able to get me on on such short notice.

Jeff B.
Penfield, NY
06/30/2017
Inspection and Air Conditioner fix
Did a great job, and very timely

PK
Pro K.
Ontario, NY
Alfa Romeo Spider
06/23/2017
Personable
I like the way I'm treated

Mike M.
GMC Savana
06/17/2017
Scott does a great job and try's to save customers money. My experience with other service garages is that they always to over sell a job.

SF
Sue F.
06/13/2017
Great & HONEST Service
We can always count on Turner to provide honest, good service. Have been going there for several years now and hope there are many years to come. We find that Scott does not over- or under-play issues. He provides straight-forward advise and we feel confident that any repairs done are right and very fairly priced. We have recommended Turner to many friends and they have been very happy with the service. Thank you!

Sherry H.
06/05/2017
Honesty
They always take good care of me, Only fix whats really wrong with vehicle.