Latest Review about 2 months ago

Stan B.
INFINITI QX60
08/03/2017
Brake job done right!
Feels good to have that 'safe stop' assurance. Scott does a great joob!

ES
Elisabeth S.
Kia Soul
07/08/2017
Great Experience
My car needed its NYS inspection, and Turner made the experience great. The owner and his staff are accommodating, friendly, and professional. Thank you very much for making car maintenance pleasant.

SD
Scott D.
06/30/2017
Great work as always.
The work is always done really well.i think that $300 for an o2 sensor is an excessive price for a part that doesn't cost near that. I was very happy they were able to get me on on such short notice.

Jeff B.
Penfield, NY
06/30/2017
Inspection and Air Conditioner fix
Did a great job, and very timely

PK
Pro K.
Ontario, NY
Alfa Romeo Spider
06/23/2017
Personable
I like the way I'm treated

Mike M.
GMC Savana
06/17/2017
Scott does a great job and try's to save customers money. My experience with other service garages is that they always to over sell a job.

SF
Sue F.
06/13/2017
Great & HONEST Service
We can always count on Turner to provide honest, good service. Have been going there for several years now and hope there are many years to come. We find that Scott does not over- or under-play issues. He provides straight-forward advise and we feel confident that any repairs done are right and very fairly priced. We have recommended Turner to many friends and they have been very happy with the service. Thank you!

Sherry H.
06/05/2017
Honesty
They always take good care of me, Only fix whats really wrong with vehicle.

WG
Walt G.
Triumph Spitfire
06/02/2017
triumph spitfire
you are well aware of how I feel about the auto . you have taught me not to trust anyone. I will take pictures always when I take an auto to a repair shop. you cost me $1000.00 plus for painting my auto. I am not happy with your service and will not have anything good to say to anyone. about the service at your shop. sorry .
Scott B., Owner from Turner Auto Care responded on 06/05/2017

That's fine Walt. I am not going to try to convince you otherwise. Your perception is your reality, but, as the body shop stated, the paint job on the car when you bought it is very poor and has no adhesion.
We went above and beyond taking care of all your mechanical concerns. My conscience is clear.

Scott J Bartlett
Turner Auto Care
(585) 288-1060

LG
Louis G.
Subaru Impreza
05/27/2017
Always know what they're doing and do a good job!!
The owners are friendly. They also do a good job.

GG
Glenn G.
Honda Accord
05/26/2017
Good customer service!
Scott was right on the job with accessing my needs for the inspection, getting tires and alignment.
He arranged a ride up the hill for me and picked me up!

Brian H.

Doug H.
Toyota Tundra
05/11/2017
Fair and Honest
Scott explains service needed, and helps you understand why it is needed.

AN
Al N.
05/07/2017
As always, Turner Auto Care provides the best service.

Terry S.
04/25/2017
Turner Auto Care, A shop you can trust!
As always Scott is helpful, and informative. He takes great care of all the cars in our family, two of which are well over 10 years old. I highly recommend Turner Auto Care.